Thread: Obama Takes Another Step Closer to the Door

Registered User Obama Takes Another Step Closer to the Door Locke4God's Avatar

Obama Takes Another Step Closer to the Door

Election 2012: Wisconsin President - Rasmussen Reports™

And now our beloved "best President ever" is down in Wisconsin

Along with being down is almost every other battle ground state, including
    Ohio
    Florida
    Iowa
    & North Carolina

Plus he's currently just tied in 2 states he won, but that usually vote Republican and are likely to swing back

Virginia
    & Colorado

Even without those last 2 however Romney now leads the projection of the Electoral College - (A candidate needs 270 to win. 269 ensures at least a tie, meaning Romney would have to lose both Virginia and Colorado to force a tie break, which would be decided by the Republican controlled House, which he would win)

Romney 269
    Obama 247

And there is not a whole lot out there to assume Obama can bounce back. Gas prices will rise over the summer again, the unemployment figures are back on the rise, the race is clearly about the economy, and there is nothing to point to to suggest it's gotten or will be getting better. Not to mention he has scandals brewing now, and is making a series of very bad gaffes. You can bet your house right now that the "The private sector is doing just fine," quote will be played over and over again leading up to the election.

Romney also holds a significant 4 point lead in the general poll. Romney has held over 50% of that poll before, and Obama has only rarely received over 46%. A consistent 4 point average deficit. He's tanking, and spiraling down; an overhyped, unqualified, popularity contest winner, who people now know doesn't, and never did have what it takes to be a good president.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
    Last edited by Locke4God; 06-13-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Re: Obama Takes Another Step Closer to the Door

Wait a minute. So you're telling me, if John McCain became president, you wouldn't be here posting this?
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

the night man cometh Obama Takes Another Step Closer to the Door Joxsjua's Avatar

Watch Fox News much? Let us all quote some Rush Limbauh and deem oursevles intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    Wait a minute. So you're telling me, if John McCain became president, you wouldn't be here posting this?
    Why would I be telling you that? McCain has nothing to do with it. I'm just reporting what's happening with the upcoming election.
    Last edited by Locke4God; 06-13-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joxsjua View Post
    Watch Fox News much? Let us all quote some Rush Limbauh and deem oursevles intelligent.
    What's Rush have to do with anything?

This is all data from the most accurate polling center in the country. I'm just reporting the current status of the upcoming election, not debating policy.

I take it you're not happy that most currently don't like the "the greatest president ever"?

Registered User Obama Takes Another Step Closer to the Door lovehearty42's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke4God View Post
    I take it you're not happy that most currently don't like the "the greatest president ever"?
    Why do you keep saying that? "The greatest president ever". It seems to me like you're trying to goad people into getting angry with you so that you can claim to be (I would guess) morally or intellectually superior. I mean, honestly, I don't think he's the greatest ever, but I think he's done a good job of watching out for people who are normally swept under the rug. Furthermore, just because the majority of people agree with a certain point of view doesn't make that majority view morally sound.

Ayyye Obama Takes Another Step Closer to the Door Lacquer Head's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Implying the popular vote makes a difference.

EDIT BY ALPHA: This post is too short. Reminder: there is a one paragraph minimum post length in ID.
    Last edited by Alpha; 08-09-2012 at 10:52 PM.

TFF's Token Imp Obama Takes Another Step Closer to the Door Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh yay, Locke4God is back.

Not the most accurate polling centre in the country. If you ask 1000 people the same question 400 will answer one way and 600 the other. Ask a totally different 1000 and 800 could say one way and 200 the other. It's an average and it's not even a particularly good one.

We've been through this before. Let's not do it again. You don't like Obama - great. The rest of the forum doesn't like hundreds of threads about it. Also great.
    Last edited by Martin; 08-10-2012 at 02:20 AM.
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?