Thread: Nixon's "War on Drugs" Targeted Blacks, Anti-War Left

Nixon's "War on Drugs" Targeted Blacks, Anti-War Left

Interesting bit of information from one of the Nixon Aides that was implicated in the Watergate scandal.

If you can't get the votes you need to win, just arrest the opposition. What I love most about this is that he says they knew they were lying about the drugs.

It really makes me question a lot of what I was taught about this culture as I was growing up.

Your thoughts, TFFers?
    "I find this all to be highly inappropriate."

Registered User Nixon's "War on Drugs" Targeted Blacks, Anti-War Left sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    absolutely!! there is a reason behind everything but "one simply will not see fault within a system that works perfectly for them" Ta-Nehisi Coates<-- which explains why these very 'elephant in the room'-type issues along with the long term after effects are never addressed by non blacks.. or rarely(Bernie Sanders). and also the reason why NOONE else felt the urge to comment on this thread yet. perhaps the majority's self taught illusion of security (through their own isolated/exclusive privileges) is so comfortable they subconsciously block out any awareness of the possibility that they may need to smell their own shit in order to solve the issues we face on this planet...
    ok keep on, its all shits n giggles until sombody giggles n shits....