Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Homework Thread

boringturtle

Re: Homework Thread

Hi everyone, I have biology 12 questions
    I have a lab for investigating different neurons in the leech. It is an online lab so the results should be correct.
    I used three different (weak, medium and strong) stimuli to probe different neurons and it happened that some neurons react to some stimuli and not others. Why is that???
    Ex, a P neuron react to medium stimulus but not the other two.
    Is that clear?
    2. also there is one neuron had no response to outward stimuli. why?
    my thought: could the neuron be the motor neuron, so it does not have response?
    Thank you

TFF's Resident Messenger Homework Thread Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Now that school is starting back up, I figured I would offer my services. I am best at English, Spanish, Chinese, and Mathematics. I am also proficient in most sciences and social studies (history, geography, sociology, etc.). If anyone has a language or mathematics question, feel free to PM me or post in this thread.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

I am getting my doctorate in biochemistry so if anyone has any questions on biology or chemistry (be it organic, physical, biological...I know it all) I can help.

Additionally I can get almost any scientific journal article, and I can 'translate' it for you into plain english.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7