I dont believe we ever had an official thread. Any thread that was referenced to god had a lot of reception and ended up in warnings given out to various people for off-topic posting. So here we are.

Do you believe? why do you believe? why dont you believe? Should everyone believe? Does it bother you that others dont believe what you do? Do you preach? have you been preached to? have you suffered because of your beliefs? Are you christian? Have you read the bible? Are you christain and havn't read the bible?

Those are just a few questions to get us started.

Please acknowledge this in the interests of debate and understanding.
Please try to avoid circular argument.
Be respectful, but also dont hold back if you disagree with something. No name calling
Ill report everything to Meier Link I consider to be a personal attack.

before we start, some definitions are required:
Faith:Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
Atheism: A lack of belief in the existence of God or diety.
Theism: Belief in the existence of a god or gods, esp. belief in one god as creator of the universe, intervening in it and sustaining a personal relation to his creatures.
Rationality: the quality of being consistent with or based on logic
Reason: Persuade (someone) with rational argument
- "I tried to reason with her, but without success"
Correlation: The process of establishing a relationship or connection between two or more measures>
Causation: causing: The act of causing something to happen.
Religion: A particular system of faith and worship
Morality Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior

Happy discussions.