Thread: Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Secret Weapon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files

You guys have got to be kidding. Nobody puts one of my favorite animes on here? Who all knows about this one? It's pretty old school if I do say so myself . Shonen Jump made this and should've kept going.

If you don't know about it, go to these two websites...

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

Watch Streaming Anime Online - AnimeUltima.com

You'll have ALL the anime you'll EVER need.
    Just don't get anime overload and stay up until 7:20 in the morning watching this!!!
    You Are Ichigo Kurosaki....

{My Loving TFF Family}
    My Mastermind Trivia Dad: Phantom
    My FFVII Obsessed sister : Unknown Entity
    My Caring Big Sis : Crazy Chocbo
    My Most Welcoming cousin : Priscilla
    My Anime-Addicted mother: Athna Loveil
    My High Flyin and Profiling Pilot brother: Final Fantasy Cid
    My FFVII, Tifa Befriended aunt: Winterborn86
    My Kool Aid addicted cousin: Mr. Spike
    My Yaoi Raving mom: Bleachfangirl
    My Cristina Scabbing Worshipping bro: Fishie
    My Ready to Knock Your Lights Out bro: Silver

Thanks Halie for the sig pic!

RPG's currently playing: Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon Crystal, Devil May Cry Collections (1,2 and 3)

Registered User Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Yesha's Avatar
    I reaLLy Like this anime, I'm gLad you put up a thread for it, though.. I bareLy remember aLL of the characters name (on the whoLe episodes), but the story is stiLL cLear in my mind, I finished watching this since Last year.. anyway

My favorite character there, are the four main characters, I can't decide! I Love aLL of them! I Love the storyLine, the music (opening and ending song [both season]), the fighting, the Love story.. everything!

Yusuke Urameshi is a bit boastfuL, very caring to his friends and Love ones and aLso he is funny (Raygun)! Kazuma Kuwabara is reaLLy funny (Spirit sword).. Hiei is cooL and siLent (third eviL eye) and has a sister who is very beautifuL (Yukina).. and Kurama is handsome, siLent, and inteLLigent (Rose whip)!

ALot more characters are great!

I finished the whoLe episode.. from.. Yu Yu's death (because he saved a chiLd and got hit by a car) and reborn, became a secret detective to fight the eviL creatures and stop them from coming to the worLd, joining a battLe competition on the other worLd, etc., 'tiL he changed appearance (became Long-haired) and defeated his finaL opponent with his fLying bLue bird (I forgot what it's name)!

It's a reaLLy great and a cLassic anime, with fuLL of Lessons to Learn! This is the first few anime I watched.. same with VoLtes Five, saiLor Moon.. etc.
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

well i already made this thread... but anyways yeah that's one of my favorites!!

good anime isn't it??

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

I want to play a game. Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Zargabaath's Avatar
    Definitely a favourite of mine, and I don't watch many animes; I don't have time. I'd make sure to be in front of a tv when a new episode came on... TOOOOOOONNAAMIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long live Tom!

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Registered User Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ohhhhhhh yeah!

Yu Yu Hakusho was great! My favorite charecter was probably...uh, I had an answer but I changed it to Yesha's...I like 'em all. I was gona say Kurama beacuse he was just cool but then I thought about Kuwabara's epic spirit sword. Don't even get me started on Hiei, I could ramble on about him forever.

Glad you mentioned the theme songs for it, they were pretty amazing!
    Tic tock tic...

Sephiroth's Girl Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files sephirothsbigfan's Avatar
    I love this tv series! It was awesome and two of my favorite fighting tv series! I've never hardly read the manga but I watched the tv series till it cut off about 5 years ago. I really miss this series!