Thread: Youre most favorite adult cartoon show

Youre most favorite adult cartoon show

I think that this is where i put this but not then they can move it.Lets see well my most favorite would have to be South Park due to the characters and great plots in every single hilarious episode.My second favorite would have to be Family Guy which i am pissed that South Park hates that show and made a parody of it.The third and final would be a tie of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Robot Chicken.

It would have to be, for me (in no particular order):

Family Guy
    Metalocalypse
    Home Movies
    Lucy the Daughter of the Devil
    Sealab 2021
    Futurama
    Venture Bros. (Go Team Venture!)
    King of the Hill

and yeah, that's all I can think of for now.

Aqua teen hunger force is one of my favorites along with Metalocalypse. Family guys alright the new episodes anyway. They over play all the older seasons(unfortunately). There are others but my minds drawing a blank right now.

Blog Entries
    I love the Venture Bros. Probably the best show on the air right now. It's so smart and funny; just a really good parody show that has developed its own cast of characters nicely. Brock Sampson is the man, and Dr. Venture and Dr. Orpheus are pretty hilarious too. "He called you a crum bum!" There just aren't that many shows on right now that measure up to the quality of this show, particularly on Adult Swim. Maybe Astrobase Go! has something in taking multiple years to develop a season's worth of episodes...

Futurama is pretty awesome too, although there are some episodes that I've seen so many times now, I can't stand to see them again. I've heard they're going to start making new episodes and airing them on Comedy Central, though I don't know if this has actually happened or not; I just have the movie "Bender's Big Score," which I thought was pretty awesome, although they were really stretching it thin with that plot, by the end...

Would Beavis and Butthead be considered an "adult cartoon?" Because that show was hilarious back in the day, which is impressive seeing as they never did anything. Although I suppose if that show were considered an "adult cartoon," so would Daria, and I consider Daria more of an adolescent cartoon (even though I love it. It was clearly designed for people going through highschool, I think, though.) Same goes for the Simpsons. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Gift Of The Goddess Youre most favorite adult cartoon show Akura's Avatar
    family gotta be number 1 show is brill!
    south park 2nd
    loaadsa others but there the best out of them all
    When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end
    The goddess descends from the sky
    Wings of light and dark spread afar
    She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting

Registered User Youre most favorite adult cartoon show winterborn86's Avatar
    Family guy is my number one, it used to be south park but I kinda went off it after awhile.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Magic Guy
    Home Movies, hands down. I just bought the box set a few weeks ago. A close second is Robot Chicken.

I also like Family Guy, South Park, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, Futurama, Venture Brothers, American Dad, The Brak Show, Moral Oral, Shin Chan, and Superjail.

Adult Cartoons are pretty much all I watch.

Family Guy, Home Movies, Metalocalypse, Shin Chan, Harvey Birdman, Lucy Daughter of the Devil, Superjail is alright, but... meh. I like American Dad, but it doesn't quite live up to Family Guy.

Shows I've hated on Adult Swim:
    Moral Oral, Sealab, Aqua Teen (hit or miss, I hate more than I like), Tom Goes To The Mayor, Tim and Eric's horrible show, bad job, get canceled please.

Robot Chicken is amazing too, but it's not quite a cartoon.
    Last edited by Sean; 12-11-2008 at 01:39 AM.

Skie's Dark Lady Youre most favorite adult cartoon show SailorCallie's Avatar
    Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Venture Bros., and even Clerks: The Animated Series.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki4NUl8vbJ0

The Cringe: Empty Table AMV by SailorCallie (me)

PSN Username: SailorCallie
    Nintendo Network Username: Callie1277
    XBox Live Gamertag: SailorCallie77

Deserthawk
    My favorites, wow... hard decision
    1. family guy
    2. south park
    3. futurama

The Simpsons but I haven't seen it in ages. And for some reason they're only airing the really sh*tty new episodes. I used to watch South Park regularly but not so much anymore..I also liked Adult Swim before it turned to crap.

vampanzamp
    1: south park
    2: family guy
    3: Simpsons

the Unending Youre most favorite adult cartoon show Nyghtwynd's Avatar
    Hmm, i'll just list others i've seen that no one has listed

Black Lagoon
    Berserk
    Fritz the Cat (DEFINITELY not for kids)
    Monster
    Afro Samurai
    i guess Hellsing can count