Thread: New Inuyasha Series Airs Oct 3

The Quiet One New Inuyasha Series Airs Oct 3 Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

New Inuyasha Series Airs Oct 3

Due to some boredom and I guess some nostalgia I went in search of Inuyasha. And what do I find, well the manga series I've known for a while finally ended. Now they are finally finishing up the anime series. Inuyasha: The Final Act will pick up from Volume 38 of the manga where the series ended and complete the remaining chapters. It is scheduled to air in Japan on Oct 3 and Viz Media has apparently already gotten the license for the American release whenever that is.

If we're lucky Viz might give it the same treatment as Naruto and release official subs on their site. Either way I suspect that we will be seeing this airing on Adult Swim in about six months to a year. They are apparently only scheduled for 26 episodes. But seeing as the series is completed, fillers will be unnecessary so it might be possible.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Go with me, Exkaizer~ New Inuyasha Series Airs Oct 3 Treize's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Due to some boredom and I guess some nostalgia I went in search of Inuyasha. And what do I find, well the manga series I've known for a while finally ended. Now they are finally finishing up the anime series. Inuyasha: The Final Act will pick up from Volume 38 of the manga where the series ended and complete the remaining chapters. It is scheduled to air in Japan on Oct 3 and Viz Media has apparently already gotten the license for the American release whenever that is.

If we're lucky Viz might give it the same treatment as Naruto and release official subs on their site. Either way I suspect that we will be seeing this airing on Adult Swim in about six months to a year. They are apparently only scheduled for 26 episodes. But seeing as the series is completed, fillers will be unnecessary so it might be possible.
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to this. I never got around to reading all of the manga, so I would like to know how it ends. The anime ended in such a horrible way before that it needs to have a proper ending. It does seem like a lot to fit into 26 episodes, but it seems possible.

EDIT: I also just heard that there are going to be simulcasts on hulu. This sounds like good news to me.
    Last edited by Treize; 09-28-2009 at 06:19 PM.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

The Quiet One New Inuyasha Series Airs Oct 3 Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If Hulu is going to be picking it up, then Viz is probably going to be doing official subs. Hulu also runs Naruto which Viz puts up on their site. It is not too surprising considering how popular Inuyasha was when it was airing. Adult Swim still air reruns of it every Saturday night and has been I think since it was originally picked up. I'll have to go flipping through the Viz site for some details.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

The Whitemage, Curaga's only 300gil New Inuyasha Series Airs Oct 3 TehRealDinnin's Avatar
    Intresting a new series huh? That puzzles me somewhat, perhaps the Manga was better than the Anime, I never did read it. I loved Inuyasha for a while till I got bored of the constant drawn out episodes of them going "INUYASHA!" "KAGOME!" over and over I swear thats how it was before I left.

Thank you Rnin! Credit is given to you for the Sig

Registered User New Inuyasha Series Airs Oct 3 Gilgamesh2000's Avatar
    Yay, I cannot wait for it to air. Both the manga and anime were excellent!! Yipee!!!!