Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Most Violent Anime You've Watched

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Most Violent Anime You've Watched Xanatos's Avatar
    70% of today's anime series are filled with violence and somehow it's become a standard factor, even those most "innocent and cutest" very often have some amount of violence. Anywayy there is a fairly number of violent anime series that I've seen but I'll just mention few of them:

Gantz - anime full of meaningless violence accompanied with lot of hentai scenes with mixture of bizarre and disappointing story.

Elfen Lied - This anime starts with scene of naked girl casually walking and killing large amount of soldiers leaving every room fresh painted with lots of blood, the rest of anime isn't any different although there is less blood.

Fist of the North Star (1986) - some guy that sounds pretty much like Bruce Lee kills his opponents in rather unusual way - head exploding everywhere. And I must add that the story has no sense at all, sucks.

Kenshin OVA episodes - Kenshin past is shown much more detailed so are his killing and even tho there are only four episodes there are a decent amount of violence.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Death Before Dishonor Most Violent Anime You've Watched Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I must say Hellsing which by the way is my fav is the most violent I have seen...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

It would have to be either Guyver or Ultimate Hellsing, both are wonderfully gory.

Registered User Most Violent Anime You've Watched Yesha's Avatar
    Mmm..

I don't reaLLy Like watching vioLent anime, reaLLy.. I hate them..

but.. I accidentaLLy watched the most vioLent anime of aLL, for me, of course.. and it was "Baki The GrappLer". That was a nonsense fighting anime, with nonstop bLood scene and nonsense taLking and I must say the worst anime too..

I just remembered it, since I saw that a Long time ago.. that's about it..
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

I'm going to go with Samurai X
    YouTube - Samurai X: Trust and Betrayel part {1/18} ENGLISH
    The beginning of trust and Betrayal was brutal, but even so, it made me like it even more, I've always been a fan. One of my top Favorites .

Also Jin-roh doesn't hold back any violence:
    YouTube - jin roh - blow me away

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Katy is dead. She died a while ago. Most Violent Anime You've Watched KatytheHedgehog's Avatar
    Right now... somewhere in the middle of Spira
    The most violent anime I watched was Ghost in a shell: stand alone complex and Cowboy bebop
    Heaven & hell in one immortal demon hedgehog warrior

Kuzuya Mishima Most Violent Anime You've Watched ziroth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fist of the North Star
    Berserk
    Gantz
    Elfen Lied
    Hellsing.
    Those were my most violent ones I got to see...

"I would give you my name, but you'd just end up getting it dirty"

Registered User Most Violent Anime You've Watched WilsonDean1990's Avatar
    Hellsing, Blood or Claymore. However, quite a few anime's ive seen are violent

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

Registered User Most Violent Anime You've Watched Diyala's Avatar
    Anime or Cartoon was made in the first place as a beloved way to teach children in an indirect ways the good morals the great behaviors to be done in their real lives and to form the child's mind on what should be done and what's the good and bad in a lovely way such as involving adventures and actions that attract their attention and make them get joy and benifits to have more polite and well grown up children , rather than depending on giving tips directly in a silly way that would make the kid is being more stubborn and do the opposit of what you're trying to teach by force .

For sorrow this great purpose has been faded long time ago and we rarly or say never see the good anime nowadys , when I say good it means that you would let your kid safely watching without being worried wether all the secen displayed are acceptable or not , fit our morals and manners or not , Even me as a grown up girl sometimes I say I've got out from this anime with nothing at all , silly and rediculous plot and scenario
    , that would make us long for the anime of Robin Hood or little Women !
    Other than that It would poison their innocent minds and then it would be too late for us to fix what we have commited , since you now have the ability to form their minds on the way you want , use this chance for the sake of you and your generation you're creating!

Concerning the Violent one ... I basicly don't like this kind but mistakenly I've watched not anime may be cartoon called Tree Friends or something like that , Oh from the titel you would say how cute it would be but from the first scene you will run away and say how disgusting it's , I donno how to describe it but it assures me that those who made it are fully ill or suffer psychic illness , not normal and full of complexes reflected in the crazy things they make!
    Last edited by Diyala; 11-15-2009 at 12:54 PM.

All is One.One is All. Most Violent Anime You've Watched Firefly's Avatar
    The two most violent animes I have ever watched has to be Hellsing and Elfen Lied.
    The most disturbing anime was...damn I forgot it.Sry,but anyway they had sex in the first episode.And after that first episode,I never watched it again.lol
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

黒い翼の天使 Most Violent Anime You've Watched yuki's Avatar
    the anime iwatched latly was kuroshitsuji it has great story line but too bad bloody parts & akiller ending other than that its cool

Registered User Most Violent Anime You've Watched
    I may as well list out some of mine. I don't really watch too many violent anime, and some of the ones I list may not seem that violent to anyone else, but here it goes:

Princess Mononoke- I thought it was pretty violent, but it was a damn good movie, so I can handle the fight scenes and gore and such.

Elfen Lied- I think that most people have already seen this particular anime, so they should know what I'm talking about, and why I listed it as one of my most violent that I have watched.

Akira- I also enjoyed this movie, even though it was pretty violent. I felt bad for Kaori when those biker dudes
    SPOILER!!:
    Stripped off her shirt and punched her in the face. There was a scene afterwards with her face swelled up and bleeding. Also, at the end, she dies because of Tetsuo and his inability to control himself. Poor girl... Also, Tetsuo is freaking insane, but I guess that what made this movie good.

There's supposed to be a live-action version of Akira in production, but I highly doubt it will be as good as this one. Not saying it won't be good at all because it just very well may be, just saying it probably won't be as good.

X- Another movie! (I really need to watch more series, but I enjoy the movies more...) Anyway, this was pretty freaking violent, because
    SPOILER!!:
    Basically, nearly every character dies a pretty horrible death, except for one dude. (can't remember his name but he's the main character)

Can't say I enjoyed this movie. I really didn't understand it that much, and some of the characters (nearly all of them) didn't have that great of development (and by that I mean basically none at all...)

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade- I only seen this movie once, but I did enjoy it. It had a great story, so I could handle the violence. I would definately watch it again.

Berserk- Hahahaha... I think if you watched this, then it should definately be on your list for most violent anime. LOTS of violence. LOTS of bloodshed. Also the ending is terribly, terribly sad. To me it was...

Well, that's it from me. Can't think of anymore that I thought were overly violent.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

rodrick
    I keep forgetting to watch the Show Claymore which I think has a lot too.. in time I'll catch up with it.

Most of Kill em all Tomino's work tend to have a massive death count.

Definitely Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

It doesn't even compared to other gory animes I've watched such as Elfen Lied and School Days D:
    Even the manga is scary (seriously, I got scared by black and white pixels... -_-")

EEEEEEEKKK... D:

Tamao Konno
    -I believe in someday-

Registered User Most Violent Anime You've Watched Locke4God's Avatar
    The old school Kenshin animes were pretty darn gruesome. Not the Cartoon network stuff, but the movies. People ripped in half, skulls pried open after being stabbed through the head from underneath the jaw. Terrible stuff, and all presented in a somewhat realistic fashion.

Our Hopes and Expectations Most Violent Anime You've Watched Ernest's Avatar

Re: Most Violent Anime You've Watched

Elfen Lied for me. Berserk is bloody as hell, but a lot of the action sequences where people are maimed are actually still frames, hence, not as shockingly gory.
    ____Ernest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2