Thread: The Maxx

The Maxx

Does anyone remember The Maxx? This was always one of my favorite shows when it was on.

For those of you who might have forgot or don't know; The Maxx is an American comic book and character created by Sam Kieth and published by Image Comics. The comic book spawned an animated series that aired on the MTV network.
    The series follows the adventures of the titular hero in the real world and in an alternate reality, referred to as The Outback. In the real world the Maxx is a vagrant while in the Outback he is the protector of the Jungle Queen. The Jungle Queen is similar to the Maxx in that she also exists in the real world as Julie Winters, a freelance social worker who often bails the Maxx out of jail. While the Maxx is aware of the Outback, Julie is not, though it is integral to the story of both the Maxx and Julie.

Yea I actually remember this one, they used to play it grouped up with AeonFlux (SP?). I loved this series, even more so I loved the comic. I found this to be a very violent series, which if you know me that is what I prefer haha. I wish they would release a large scale remastered DVD of it!
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

I have been waiting for that too. I loved this show. And my worn out VHS copy is crap. The comics were good just hard to get your hands on. I liked Aeon Flux and The Head, but not like The Maxx. Good to know there are other people who remember this show.