Thread: Final Fantasy 7: Last Order OVA

Let's make it rain. Final Fantasy 7: Last Order OVA Jonathanx221's Avatar

Arrow Final Fantasy 7: Last Order OVA

Does this come with the Final Fantasy Advent Children Limited Edition set? Or do I have to search the web and find it, burn it, then watch it? Ahaha. Because I want it SOOOO bad.

Also, Is final fantasy unlimited any good? I got it in on netflix, thinking about watching it.

Recommend me something! I love anime, sheesh anything like Cowboy Bebop or GANTZ. I love that shiz.

Registered User Final Fantasy 7: Last Order OVA

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Last Order OVA

Well, if you want to OWN Last Order: FF VII, then yes, it does come in the limited edition box set. Advent Children Complete also comes with the OVA On the Way to a Smile: Episode Denzel, but Last Order does not appear in that particular release.

As for FF Unlimited, I personally didn't like it all that much, but give it a shot if you think you might.

As for other anime, since you liked Cowboy Bebop and Gantz, I would say watch Outlaw Star (space pirates, bounty hunters, and a big quest for an intergalactic treasure....what's not to love?), Berserk (it's bloody and violent, but it has one of the most twisted endings I've ever seen), Trigun (you might enjoy it), and/or Samurai Champloo (came from the same guys who gave us Bebop, and it's a good watch too).
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

As for Final Fantasy:Unlimited, I found it to be fairly enjoyable. It is by no means worthy of a FF title, but that is just my opinion.

I love anime as well. I mainly watch the three DB series. I also watch the mini series Melty Lancer. Then there is Outlaw Star, Case Closed, and YuYu Hakashu. I am sure that there are some others, but they aren't coming to mind.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Final Fantasy 7: Last Order OVA Xanatos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanx221 View Post
    Also, Is final fantasy unlimited any good? I got it in on netflix, thinking about watching it.
    The best advice I can give you is to stay away from this anime, it's probably the worst I've seen, actually Gantz is the worst but this one is close second. Trademark of SquarEnix's work, the characters and the story are jut goddamn awful, it's too repetitive and you'll probably be disappointed with few resemblance it has with any of the games.

Recommend me something! I love anime, sheesh anything like Cowboy Bebop or GANTZ. I love that shiz.
    Gantz, you got to be kidding me. Different taste I guess, I can't and I wont recommend you anything like Gantz but if you're eager to watch few good anime than I'll recommend Gungrave (anime version of godfather), I'll second Samurai Champloo and Berserk, Samurai 7 (not the live action movie, it's anime with somewhat similar story despite it's mecha style) Golden Boy (this one will surely make you laugh) and if you're looking for something more intellectual you might like Death Note.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Let's make it rain. Final Fantasy 7: Last Order OVA Jonathanx221's Avatar

Everyone says berserk, and that's one of my best friends favorite anime, I gotta watch it then. He's shocked that I haven't watched it. So, thanks guys, and outlaw star seems cool, I'll check it out. But it looks like next paycheck im buying Final Fantasy Advent Children limited edition! Ahaha, I'm still giving unlimited a chance, THANKS GUYS!