Thread: Gundam Seed and Destiny

Whistling Songbird Gundam Seed and Destiny Asectic's Avatar

Gundam Seed and Destiny

Forgiveth me if there are threads on this but I searched all pages :/

Anyways, who's heard of this anime?
    And if you watched it, what did you think of it?

For me, I cant help but feeling that whoever created this is such a genious. There were some parts which I felt should've been left out in the first season but overall it was very well portrayed. I especially loved the parts when Kira and Athrun got back together and ruled everything x]

Other than that, I agree with its moral. "No matter how hard our life is, I dont want to live in a world where nothing changes" I just well .. seem to flow easily with it

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

The Quiet One Gundam Seed and Destiny Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I own both series in a collection package. I really enjoyed Seed a lot due to its references and similarities to the original series in plotting at the beginning. Though I enjoyed Destiny for all of the mecha designs that they brought over from the original series. I don't know where people stand on Asuka from Destiny but really didn't like him and by like the middle of the series was cheering on Kira and Athrun to put him in his place. Which I thoroughly enjoyed when that did happen. I at least felt some thing for the Captain of their ship, but I really couldn't for Asuka. He was just a whiny baby shouting that Orb is the cause of all my problems because they let my parents die, even Athrun got over his issues. Asuka never evolved as a person, he was just always being praised for what he did, Athrun tried to keep him in his place but Durandal had pretty much brainwashed him by the end along with the other kid. It was pretty sad Asuka never thought for himself there the entire series. Kira and Athrun just go around putting the world back in its place after Durandal screws it all up.

There are these debates with people saying if Kira or Asuka is a strong pilot. And they like to Asuka, but they forget that Athrun pretty much stomped him in the end before going into Seed mode and then completely did in Seed mode. And Kira can beat Athrun, on top of which Kira changed his fighting style. If Kira wanted to kill then he would have kept beating Asuka. As it was his Strike Freedom in the end of Destiny was pretty crazy powerful. It was a one man army at that point, especially with its meteors.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Gundam Seed and Destiny SSJ4 Goku's Avatar
    Somewhere with no stealing...no killing...Eden
    While I never did get around to seeing Destiny, I did enjoy the original Gundam SEED immensely. I've been a pretty big Gundam fan in general, but I have to say that SEED, after all was said and done, was second only to Wing in terms of my favourite Gundam series. I thought it had all of the aspects that make the franchise great: intriguing characters, military and political conflict, great mech designs, and just an overall great storyline. I felt really connected to all those characters by the time the series ended, and that's not something I could say about your run-of-the mill show, so it definitely gets props in my book.

I was only able to watch it because it was on television, though, and, as Destiny was never on TV (at least a channel I had), I never got to see it, but maybe I'll be able to pick it up or borrow it form someone one day, as I'd definitely be up for giving it a whirl.

Death Before Dishonor Gundam Seed and Destiny Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I went out and bought Destiny in a collection pack, tried to find Seed but they didnt have it. Destiny was very good and I enjoyed it alot, Athrun Zala is the shit. Shinn pissed me off at time's, he was too dramtic. Freedom is the shit, and so is Kira. Overall good story and it is now my favorite in the Gundam's...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Stream Crosser Gundam Seed and Destiny Ann's Avatar

Re: Gundam Seed and Destiny

I do love this one. I even collect the guide book and gundam modelkit from the series. I hunt the merchandises throughout my city!
    I prefer SEED Destiny to SEED, because SEED Destiny has better storyline. Watching SEED is kinda annoy me. I hate Fllay Allster :/