Thread: Go Team Venture!

The Bad Boy of TFF Go Team Venture! Block's Avatar

Go Team Venture!

So we all know that The Venture Bros is a show on Adult Swim, and some of us may know that the much awaited Season 4.5 is coming this September. The question here is what is your opinion of The Venture Bros?
    I myself find this to be one of the best written shows on television. Having a diverse cast of characters that interact with each other on such an entertaining level. On top of having an extremely intricate plot woven throughout the seasons. The past of the show has been so delicately painted throughout the four released seasons and the future feels to me like it's heading somewhere big this upcoming season. So let's put our V's in the air fellow Venture family fanatics and get ready for what will undoubtedly be another amazing season of The Venture Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Re: Go Team Venture!

I have only seen about 5 episodes in all but I love this show so much. I am starting to like it more then Aqua Teen and Aqua Teen I like. When I get some good internet I'm going to watch all the Venture Seasons to catch up.

Now if only Venture Bros. was as funny as Archer.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries

I've only seen a few episodes of season 4 so far; don't have cable, so I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD.

This is definitely one of my favorite shows on TV right now, however. Right up there alongside Arrested Development or Futurama, if not better. I've watched most episodes of seasons 1-3 many times-either just 'cause, or to try to initiate my friends into the show. Some bite, others don't. And those people SUCK (...just kidding. Or am I?) I've been periodically checking Amazon for season 4 to come out on DVD. Maybe they're waiting for 4.5 to air, and then they'll release both in one volume?

So what's your favorite episode(s)? A couple of mine are the one with Abraham Lincoln, and the one with the Galactic Inquisitor. ("IGNORE ME!" "What's more important to you; family, or science?!" "Sssssssssssssscience?") Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom...

I think Powerless in the Face of Death is one of my favorite episodes. Gotta love the Scooby Doo reference. Especially how awesome they made the idea of a dog that talks.

The lips, school girl outfits, the pretty hair Sonny, the hair needs to be punished Sonny.

How awesome is that.

I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of

Registered User Go Team Venture!

I'm a fan of this show too. I didn't get to watch much of season 4, but I watched nearly all the episodes of seasons 1-3.

My favorite character is Doctor Orpheus, and I love pretty much every episode he ever makes an appearance in. The way his voice actor delivers his lines is hilarious. Love the dramatic flare that he does, even when it's something as mundane as pizza rolls or wearing his windbreaker jacket.

Gah.... All this talk of Adult Swim programming makes me really want to tune in and watch it all again. My tv time has been cut drastically these days, but I'll be sure to watch when the new episodes come on.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Oh favorite characters!

I like Brock and the Monarch. I mean a lot of the characters are great, like the Warlock dude lol. Brock is the best when he stands in the middle of an interstate and lands into the cars driver seat lol.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Oh goodness the Monarch. They do a great job of making you not afraid of him most of the time, he fails at things, he messes up, you see him with his friends and loved one most of the time, but every now and then they like to remind you that he is a bad mother ****er that is a little off his rocker.

Attention Dr. Fattious Venture!

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

Favorite character? They're all so awesome, and yet so flawed... It's hard to pick. Probably Brock Sampson. I also like the pirate. Also, 21 and 24 are hilarious, of course. Dr. Orpheus. I can't pick one...