Thread: Dragon Ball box sets

Dragon Ball box sets

As Funimation draws their DBZ and DBGT season box sets to a close I wondered if they would release Dragon Ball box sets.I looked all over the internet and I cant find anything except the past sets released that are not actual sets.So does anyone know if they are planning to release anything like that.

Asking all the personal questions. Dragon Ball box sets RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Good question, there is the dvds but i can't remember seeing Dragon Ball box sets i know that doesn't answer your question, as a avid DBZ/GT fan i have watched all the Z and GT episodes i wish the could release the dbz series into a more compact version because as the largest series it has a fair few box sets.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

The word is that they will release them in 2010. They are waiting for the license for the first thirteen episodes, which another company has, to expire so they can release them. This may only be a rumor, however.

2010 would atleast be soon.I hope thats true and now that I think of it I thought that Funimation had all 13 of the first episodes.They released the supposed Goku saga which I believe was 13 episodes.Well anyways I hope that its 2010 that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    2010 would atleast be soon.I hope thats true and now that I think of it I thought that Funimation had all 13 of the first episodes.They released the supposed Goku saga which I believe was 13 episodes.Well anyways I hope that its 2010 that would be great.
    Depends where you live. They don't have the license in America, but they went ahead and dubbed it and released it in Australia and other places. In America, they released two-disc sets of every saga minus the "Goku Saga", and they are out of print now. They released all sagas abroad.

I am sure they want to do it. The box sets of DBZ made a ton of money, which is why it was the first time they released Z altogether, and minus some visual issues, they are of great quality. I just finished Z in its entirety for the first time because of them. I have always preferred Dragonball, because a lot of my favorite characters (Yamcha, Tien) were only supporting characters in early Z, bit characters in later Z, and cameos in GT, so I am looking forward to seeing them come out.

Just thought I would update anyone who wanted to have Dragon Ball:Box Sets.In North America,Dragon Ball:Season 1 Box Set is finally being released.The expected release date is September 15,2009.