Thread: Darker than Black

Che

Darker than Black

Anyone ever seen it? I haven't watched anime in a really long time. I find myself wanting to watch stuff before I fall asleep at night so I need things to watch. My friend recommended this, but he's an avid anime watcher. Could this be something I can get into?

I used to watch Rurouni Kenshin, FLCL, NGE, etc.

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    It's pretty awesome. I can't liken it to the titles you listed, which are all pretty different amongst themselves anyway. As the title suggests it can be damn dark at times, but it's not drudged in it to the core like, say, the Kenshin movies. It has some light-heartedness in it and tends to be quite optimistic even when the plot takes a depressing turn (which you'll see often).

I'd recommend just hitting it up. It's one of those series that you can watch for the action or for the story, one episode at a time or all at once. It basically has something for everyone regardless of whether or not you watch anime often.

On a side note, there's a second season slated for release.
    Last edited by SOLDIER #819; 08-16-2009 at 05:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow