Thread: Claymore season 2 & Rosario+Vampire season 3?

The Strongest Fusion Claymore season 2 & Rosario+Vampire season 3? Gogeta's Avatar

Thumbs up Claymore season 2 & Rosario+Vampire season 3?

Ok, so I just finished watching Claymore and Rosario+Vampire a few days ago and I was wondering if there is ever going to be new seasons, Like Rosario+Vampire Capu 3 or something like that and Claymore season 2. What are your thoughts on new seasons for these and if it would be a good thing for new seasons.
    Final Fantasy games played:1,2,3,6,7,9,10,12,13
    Final Fantasy games beaten:7,10,13

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Claymore season 2 & Rosario+Vampire season 3? Treize's Avatar

Re: Claymore season 2 & Rosario+Vampire season 3?

There HAS to be a second season to Claymore. It seemed like the anime stopped right when the plot was getting the most interesting. I hope that the second season will come as soon as next year. I heard that the ending of the anime deviated a little from the manga, so that part might need to be redone/ignored.

There is less hope for Rosario+Vampire, but I'm thinking that there still might be a third season. I'm not sure if I'd watch it because the whole plot is getting a little old, and there is very little development in my opinion. =/
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

The Strongest Fusion Claymore season 2 & Rosario+Vampire season 3? Gogeta's Avatar

I thought Claymore was still good even though the fight with the Silver-Eyed Lion King was the point it was really noticable of a detour, but I still thought it was good. Rosario Vampire really wasnt that good in season 2, but season 1 was amazing, it got old in season 2, but still watchable, lol
    Final Fantasy games played:1,2,3,6,7,9,10,12,13
    Final Fantasy games beaten:7,10,13

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar

I don't see Claymore getting a new season in the near future (or ever). They probably ended it in a rush because the ratings weren't up to snuff and they couldn't justify another run. The anime's ending is more or less the manga's halfway point and significantly different. Heck, the manga isn't even done. I suppose they didn't have a choice though. It's either that or leaving it as a huge cliffhanger. And they almost always choose the former. But hey, maybe by some miracle we'll see something...

I have no clue about Rosario+Vampire, but it probably has a better chance than Claymore. The manga, also ongoing, will provide tons of source material and that type of stuff always seems to maintain some amount of momentum in Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow