Thread: anyone watched air gear???

gaara of the desert

anyone watched air gear???

this was a very gd anime although i prefered it dubbed (which i very rarely do) because the english voice actors actualy fit in and the story line was great except from how it ended so suddenly

Lady Succubus anyone watched air gear??? Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It carries on in the manga. The manga's a lot better than the anime as usual.
    I loved the anime, though. It's my favorite, but I prefer it subbed with the original seiyuu. They fit in better than the dub actors.

I've read the 9 volumes of Air Gear that are out currently, and I have to say, that it's almost to the point where the anime ends. I'd say about 2 more volumes, if that.

gaara of the desert
    yea ive been trying to get my hands on the air gear manga i have the first volume but its sorta ruined in an apple juice accident but they 1dont sell the air gear manga anywhere local (they only had volume 1 because they misordered it i think)

anyone watched air gear??? Dark Squall's Avatar
    Believe or not...On earth. Yea I know someone like me is too awesome to live on earth but what can I do?!!!
    Hell yea I watched this one!!
    It's one of the best anime I've ever seen!..But Of course it was too short and the ending wasn't too good.

Is there a sequel for it? coz it end when he became*Crow I mean* the Sky king and say "Ringo, I surpass the human shit" or something like that!

gaara of the desert
    lol yea the anime ended like right after he started to get good lol and did the devils 33 unfortunetly the only way to see more is too read the manga i think >.<

anyone watched air gear??? Dark Squall's Avatar
    Believe or not...On earth. Yea I know someone like me is too awesome to live on earth but what can I do?!!!
    Yea I know that you have to read the Manga but I don't like to read anything.

Sig(s) made by me

DS Sigs

What is life:
    Life is not like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos! what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Why life is unfair!!!:
    When man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment...When a woman talks dirty to a man it's 3.95$ per a minute!!!

My Mafia family:
    Mona Lisa Overdrive - Self Appointed god
    LoVeLeSs - Freaky Goddaughter
    brnthsdiscout - FF Lovin' sister
    DiaryofJane-Music Loving God Mother
    Unknown Entity - My sister and my right hand in the family
    Silver - Enforcer