Thread: *Ur Fav. coupLes*

Registered User *Ur Fav. coupLes* Yesha's Avatar

*Ur Fav. coupLes*

For aLL the anime/manga Lovers there.. u can teLL here who's your fav. anime/manga coupLes.. and teLL why u Like them.. is it that they luv it each other so much or something..

I just come up w/ this idea 'coz I haven't seen it in other thread.. and i'm reaLLy IN anime right now.. :-)

For me:
    My number 1 fav. coupLe is.. Miaka and Tamahome.. if you aLready watched the Fushigi Yuugi u know why they're my fav. coupLe.. their undying Luv reaLLy IS something! And even if they're beLong in diff. worLd.. they're Luv conquers it aLL.. and aLso even if Miaka gone back to her reaL worLd.. Tamhome gives his hardest to be w/ Miaka and in the end.. they're together.. awwwww :-)
    Last edited by Yesha; 08-20-2009 at 08:31 AM.
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

~The Prince of the Moon~ *Ur Fav. coupLes* Hiromi Kikawada's Avatar
    WOW!!This is so like my kinda thread!!

Well...i like the "distant" kind of couple...hmmm...like...Uh i can't think of any right now...

Ok...lets see...i like Shizumasa Togu and Haine Otomiya from the gentlmen's alliance cross by Arina Tanemura...

Um...i think i'll edit later

dawnmorning *Ur Fav. coupLes* dawnmorning's Avatar
    My favorites are:

Kenshin and Kaoru of Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X. I guess I like it how Kenshin feels he does not deserve any happiness since he was an assasin before and took the life of others, but Kaoru says she doesn't care if he was a 'hittokiri'(assasin), what's is important is the way he is now. Kaoru and his friends are the one who provides him with the happiness he feels he does not deserve. The adventures they have together and with their comrades is just awesome. He goes through lengths to protect the ones important to him. Through these encounters and relationships, Kenshin begins to find true atonement for his past enabling him to fully conquer his "Battōsai" nature. This is from the wiki:
    Throughout the series, a young woman named Kaoru develops strong romantic feelings for him, and he also comes to love her. Despite his feelings, he is constantly haunted by the wrongs committed in his past, and believes he does not deserve happiness. However, as he notes how Kaoru would feel if he dies, Kenshin decides not to leave her and regains a desire to survive.

Ranma and Akane
    Ranma and Akane were one of the best couples I liked. The anime itself, Ranma 1/2 was really popular. I watched this when I was 11 or 12. This anime is seiously funny! Anyways, they are both engaged by their fathers against their will. They both had this love/hate thing going on, which was funny, but irritating at times, cos I was thinking admit it already! Plus, all these suitors come in the way between their relationship. From the wiki about Ranma:
    He loves Akane deeply but refuses to admit his feeling for her, pretending that he doesn't care about her. He and Akane drift closer throughout the series, each of them going to great lengths to save the other when in trouble.

and so much more I can't remember. I might edit later.

Germany and Italy are a very sexy and comedic pair, but I would like to see Italy as flighty top and Germany as confused bottom. Germany is very serious but has a good face of anguish so the conflicting feelings he will have serve as lovely juxtaposition.

Warrior Ninja *Ur Fav. coupLes* Led Zeppelin's Avatar
    Yay Fav Couples 0=3
    Off of Naruto: Sakura and Naruto (I dinf they'd be so cute together)....or Hinata and Naruto....it's hard to choose between those two....and Shikamaru and Tamari <3
    Off of Onepiece: Roronoa Zoro and Nami (They fit perfectly with each other)....what about poor Sanji.....=[

Sh*t! I just cast Firaga on myself! *Ur Fav. coupLes* Neo Nagisa's Avatar
    Yusuke and Keiko. They kind of had the same love/hate thing as Ranma and Akane. It was amazing how Keiko would risk her life for a body that she isn't sure whether it would ever wake up. Idk. I liked them together. But then Keiko has the mansac to dump Yusuke. I'd like to see Hiei and Kurama as a couple. >_>! Yaoi time!
    HIEI

The fastest, shortest, smexxxiest demon you will ever know. >P

Tohru and Kyo! Such opposites in the beginning. Kyo so angry at the world, unable to control his temper. Tohru this girl who just wants to help everyone... then she softens Kyo's heart... Aww so romantic x3 Although in the anime it's never clear that they end up together I did read that in the manga they did! *Fangirl squeal* x3

Ummm I'd love to see Naruto and Sakura get it together xD. They're so funny... Sakura's just so obsessed in Sasuke. That famous line she says "SASUKE-KUN!" xD. But Naruto is so cute.. I hope he ends up with Sakura.

Kagome and Inu Yasha. Their arguments are the best... And from the moment she tugged on his dog ears.. I knew it could be perfect

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Rock On! *Ur Fav. coupLes* ~Blackberry Jam~'s Avatar
    Mmm.. this is a hard question.. there's a lot of really great couples here but! I'll go with Tamahome and Miaka. I watched the whole episodes of Fushigi Yuugi (The Curious Play) even the OVA.. it's a really classic anime, and it's full of teachings, love and also action.. That's why I'am also they're big fan. I picked Miaka and Tama because they're the only anime that I watched that is focus in the centre of their love, and there's no doubt about their feelings in each other, it's really great!
    -I may be weak at this moment but somehow and someday.. I'll grow more stronger than you are!

~☆~Muahahaha!!!~☆~ *Ur Fav. coupLes* SilkAngel's Avatar
    A city where the traffic is slower than a fat kid in a sandbox. -__- A REALLY fat kid. >.<
    Just look at my siggy lol XD

I love Sora and Sunao's relationship because they slowly fall in love...but one has evil intentions that change when he learns what really happened in the past XD
    My TFF Family! <3

Fate, my cuddly and lovable brother-in-law.

Armageddon, my awesome, evil, chaotic younger brother.

waltz for the moon *Ur Fav. coupLes* Kisaragi^^'s Avatar
    Inu Yasha and Kagome of course ^^
    They're funny couple,
    they're always squabble,
    when in fact they're love each other ^^
    My TFF Family ^^

- my Annoying, Pestering, yet Lovable cousin.....Ralz
    - my Loving Sweet and Slightly Crazy Cousin......PurpleDiamond

oh... i got best couples from animes but the real good one for me are Tamahome and Miyaka from Fushigi Yuugi

by the way Yesha, i like the picture you put on your signature... that's nice!!

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth *Ur Fav. coupLes* Xanatos's Avatar
    Well I cant say that they're a couple but it would be nice to see Kyoko Honda and Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket as a couple. I just cant stand that arrogant Yuki Sohma (Maybe it's because I hate rats), Kyo is definitely beter choice for Honda.
    Oh and Naruto and Hinata would make great couple. I prefer Hinata because I think that Sakura doesn't deserve to be with Naruto.

There are quite a few couples I liked, but none I really loved, so I don't have one favorit. ^^
    For example I liked Ranma and Akane (Ranma ½), they loved each other but never showed that in front of everyone. Somehow that was new back then when I watched the anime.
    Then, I like Yuki and Kanna from Candy Boy. Yeah, I know, these are two girls, but they are just cute >//< And I especially like that both get jealous when another girl is in their way. That's really human, that's how an anime should be like.
    I really watched many romance animes and most are just unrealistic. (Okay, perhaps I shouldn't watch that much harem animes... .,.")

All is One.One is All. *Ur Fav. coupLes* Firefly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisaragi^^ View Post
    Inu Yasha and Kagome of course ^^
    They're funny couple,
    they're always squabble,
    when in fact they're love each other ^^
    U stole the words right out of my mouth,but it would be better if someone would just stay out of it,*cough-Kikyo-cough*
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Ellipsis *Ur Fav. coupLes* Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Hahaha, even I have the tiniest girly-ness in me, under my cold-hearted forcefield~ (aka skin)

I guess my favorite couple would have to beeeeeeee........

.: Tamaki and Haruhi from OHSHC :.

Gotta love them, and Tamaki's pup-ness. *hums Sakura Kiss*
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Registered User *Ur Fav. coupLes*
    My favorite couple would have to be Momo Adachi and Kiley Okayasu (but for some reason, in the anime they call him Kairi).

These two characters are from my favorite manga, Peach Girl. There is actually a pretty good love triangle going on in the series, so I won't spoil anything for anybody.

I also agree with Kilala and Xanatos-444 about Kyo and Tohru. They would make a better couple than Yuki and Tohru.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

レイール★レイヴン *Ur Fav. coupLes* SacredAngel13's Avatar
    my favourite couple are Lelouch Lamperouge and C.C from CODE GEASS..
    Lelouch is a cool chara i think! XD he also powerful and smart! He called as the "BLACK KING" while C.C is a mysterious and also a powerful girl. she called "THE BLACK QUEEN"..i think they really match as a couple. hehehe..
    BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER 初音ミク

B.A.U:

BANNER ARTIST UNITED

The joke is far too true *Ur Fav. coupLes* loner-kid's Avatar
    hmm, I think i'll go with Ryuji and Taiga from Toradora. I really like how their romance plays out because for most of the series they're trying to help each other attract the attention of someone else. The love they share is very real, in a silly kind of way, and you can't help empathising with them. They endure both pain and joy together and when they finnally realise their feelings it is an utterly beautiful moment.

Irritatingly I can't think of any more couples that I really liked but I know there were a few

Read some of my stuff here
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...-snippets.html

The Gargoyle
    SPOILER!!:

The gargoyle sits, solemnly, alone
    That silent man of stone
    Here, for his deeds he must atone

Beaten eyes stare blankly
    Withered arms curved and wrinkly
    Bat-like wings spread fully

For once he was a man deceitful
    His soul decored in black so hateful
    From his despair grew pain most vengeful

With his death he was deserted
    Left condemned and desecrated
    Bound to form most understated

And now he is but a statue made of stone
    Sitting all alone

Star Gaze
    SPOILER!!:
    High in the sky, blinking down on us
    We all watch the stars
    Believing, as we do
    That friends and lovers long since moved away are staring upwards too
    Remembering us as we remember them
    Smiling in the light of an unatainable star
    And even if the star was snuffed out at that very moment
    We would never know
    We just keep smiling
    And believe the star is true

My TFF Family
    (is laughably small because 'loner' turned out to be fairly accurate)
    Unknown-Entity - loner-kid's hilarious 'friend'
    Raider - my ginger brother

My top fav is: Matsumoto Rangiku and Ichimaru Gin(Bleach). I'm big on the childhood friends thing. Plus, really their so cute together in a dark sort of way.

well there is lot
    anime:
    lulu & c.c code geass coz they share alot
    manga:
    hatsuharu & rin from fruba manga if u read thier story ull know why

You know, I always thought of Kenshin and Kaoru as a cute couple, but after watching the OVA episodes my opinion has suddenly changed. For some strange reason now I see these two only as a good friends and nothing more even tho it's rather obvious that Kaoru has deep feelings for Kenshin, I highly doubt that Kenshin can ever forgot Yukishiro Tomoe, the only girl he truly loved.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Kuzuya Mishima *Ur Fav. coupLes* ziroth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would have to say it's not happened yet but it will in my heart, garra of the sand and hinata hyuga....Google it in pictures you shall see my point

"I would give you my name, but you'd just end up getting it dirty"

Quote Originally Posted by ziroth View Post
    I would have to say it's not happened yet but it will in my heart, garra of the sand and hinata hyuga....Google it in pictures you shall see my point
    I know you're expecting this to happen, at least in your heart but trust me so far nothing similar is shown neither in anime or manga. Don't take the fan drawings too seriously.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Kuzuya Mishima *Ur Fav. coupLes* ziroth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I got one Rukia and Ichigo from bleach. I think they would be a cute couple and they should be together. I mean seriously cmon they've been throwing signs towards each other that they obviously care for one another more than the average person would. We all know Ichigo loves her. I wish he would admit it though.
    Last edited by ziroth; 11-11-2009 at 08:39 PM.

"I would give you my name, but you'd just end up getting it dirty"

your friendly neighbourhood Genga *Ur Fav. coupLes* J3N0V4's Avatar
    The best couple are the obscure couples that don't stand a chance

my fav is totally Ichigo and Senna from Bleach they great cause the female is in charge and doesn't actually exist so Ichigo is dominated by a nobody

on another note I support all forms of Kaoro Shinji in NGE cause its just that funny
    When we drink we get drunk
    When we get drunk we fall asleep
    When we fall asleep we commit no sin
    When we commit no sin we go to heaven
    So let's all drink and go to heaven

I would explode to save your life~ *Ur Fav. coupLes* SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Re: *Ur Fav. coupLes*

Definitely Lelouch and Shirley