Thread: Is there anybody actually.....

Is there anybody actually.....

Is there anybody actually excited to play this game?

I don't know about you, but from the little I've seen, I don't like the idea of taking control of a boy band and driving around in an audi..

Am i so out of touch now or what the fuck is going on with this franchise?

Seems like every installment is taking a giant leap away from what made Final fantasy great..

Or im just an old man loser now?

TFF's Resident Messenger Is there anybody actually..... Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    Is there anybody actually excited to play this game?
    Yes, I am sure there is someone out there excited to play it. I am not "excited" to play, but I still do want to play it.

I don't know about you, but from the little I've seen, I don't like the idea of taking control of a boy band and driving around in an audi..
    Did you like the idea of the girl group flying around in an airship?

Am i so out of touch now or what the fuck is going on with this franchise?
    No, not out of touch. Cautious, perhaps?

Or im just an old man loser now?
    Probably, I don't know.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Consistently Average Is there anybody actually..... Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm more excited about the XII remake, this will be one of those games I'll get round to buying when I get a p.s.4. So yeah I'll buy it and probably enjoy it, but I'm not dying to get my hands on it. Bit like KHIII really. I'll get it when I get it.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Certified tech, come at me! Is there anybody actually..... SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm excited about getting FFXV, I'm tired of all the news people are posting about the game but I'm excited for the actual release and being able to experience the game for myself and with others.

Non MMO wise, I think this will be a much better game than the FFXIII trilogy, they were decent, but this one actually involves exploration, and there is more experimation too. I do know there is driving involved which probably has been emphasised to death, but I am down for a story about retaking the kingdom in a modern setting.

The story reminds me of FFII how the people of that one kingdom that got overruled by the empire were running away and went on a quest to retake the kingdom.

FFXII had a similar goal as well.
    Currently Playing:

My problem with what ive seen, is that its lacking colour and doesnt look very fantasyish if ya know what i mean?

What i liked about the prior (good) final fantasies is that they had rich fruitful colours and each character had their own uniqueness. All the characters in this look the same and ...again, they are driving about in an audi

I dont know, i guess ill hold off buying until release and see what the majority verdict is from all the TFFers

Also, wheres all the females????????///slash

You just want another FF7 so wait for your remake.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I actually don't care for a FF7 remake

I have it in my head that they will just fuck it up, decisions they have made so far are woeful.

chocolateer Is there anybody actually..... 01habbo's Avatar
    I'm super hyped for the game, I got even more excited when Square sent me an email today, saying there were Ultimate editions available and I actually claimed a copy. Early Xmas present for me ^_^.

I pretty much though love most of the series, the only one I couldn't get into was FFXII. Pretty much really excited for this, and Kingdom Hearts 2.8. The only two series I ever play and get hyped about.

You can call me a blind fangirl. XD

Bananarama Is there anybody actually..... Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not really excited for it, but I'll be asking for it for Christmas. It's mostly because I want to give it a shot, but I don't want to spend my own money for the typical Squeenix "You'll play the game the way we tell you to" model. I'm much more looking forward to picking up Skyrim Remastered and finishing up some Xbox One games that have been getting lost in the shuffle.

I'm optimistic, but really trying keep my expectations as low as possible so I'm not disappointed. That involves mostly keeping away from news and videos and basically being an ostrich. I'm ok with it.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    I don't wanna jump on the Conan ff15 hate bandwagon but it doesnt really look like a 10/10 game so far. Of course it looks nice, but not in a typical final fantasy game standard that people hold their games up to.

I actually don't even have a ps4/xbone so I cant see myself getting the game lol, but perhaps when it comes out on PC relatively soon yeah?? i guess one thing i do appreciate is SE milking out their series more to the PC fanbase so i can replay old games i dont own discs for, aka ff7-9, so maybe a pc release will be out soon.

In spite of all the indifference to ff15 i do appreciate square enix being transparent with their game development and hope to see plenty of other companies follow suit.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I want to play a game. Is there anybody actually..... Zargabaath's Avatar
    I am looking forward to the next entry in the series. I get to see what new ways they have taken the series. What was good or bad. What I liked or disliked. If anything, I am more excited about the FFXII ps4 remaster. Being able to play the Zodiac version will be sweet. Combat looks a lot better than what was illustrated in the Platinum demo, more refined. Hopefully the world is not too barren or barren at all.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Why wouldn't I be excited for a game that I've been waiting on for 10 years. The game does have quite a few fantasy elements in it that remind you of past titles, but it's also doing some things different which is a topic that isn't new to FF mainline games. Is the game going to have its share of problems? Absolutely, but that doesn't mean it will fall short of being a great game. More than likely, this is going to be MY Final Fantasy game.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the fuck these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a fuck about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a Fuck About Us"