Thread: Another Classic Summon Confirmed for Final Fantasy XV

The Quiet One Another Classic Summon Confirmed for Final Fantasy XV Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Another Classic Summon Confirmed for Final Fantasy XV

Jump magazine in Japan has confirmed another summon that will be available in Final Fantasy XV. Titan has already been confirmed by his appearance in the trailers, but players will have to wait until the main game comes out to play with Titan as he is part of the story. The demo has already been confirmed to have a summon, just not one related to the main story. The newest revealed summon is the Lightning/Thunder summon Ramuh. He is available to the player after certain conditions are met. It's not known if he is the summon talked about being available in the demo or if it is another summon.

Source: Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae Will Let You Summon Ramuh - Siliconera
    Attached Images Attached Images Another Classic Summon Confirmed for Final Fantasy XV-ffxvlogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

I'm glad they are using Ramuh again. I got the feeling they were going away from the Ramuh after FF7, cause in FF8, 10, 12, 13 and he's a boss in 14. I really like Ramuh compared to others and I like this!

I find out that Ramuhs was going to be a fal'Cie in FF13 which would have been the coolest looking fal'Cie
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I want to play a game. Another Classic Summon Confirmed for Final Fantasy XV Zargabaath's Avatar
    I liked the summons in FFXII, but that was Ivalice lore so it made sense that they would be different. Too bad the picture isn't that clear, but from what I can see it appears as if Ramuh is of some considerable height. Not as tall as Titan but perhaps thrice the size of any man.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

I always imagined Ramuh to be the Giant Man size compared to Titan who is huge and Ifrit/Shiva who areinbetween.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I want to play a game. Another Classic Summon Confirmed for Final Fantasy XV Zargabaath's Avatar
    So I saw the IGN video of Ramuh. I expected him to be a little bigger from the scan. I did not expect a colossal deity to come down and smite Noctis' foes.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x