Thread: New Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis Trailer

The Quiet One New Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis Trailer Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post New Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis Trailer

Square Enix and Sony showed off a new trailer for the final of the three story DLC following each of the Noctis party members. The new story focused trailer for Episode Ignis reveals the truth of what happened while Ignis was fighting away from Noctis during the battle with Leviathan. This trailer specific reveals some very important details about Ignis' fate that would be seen as spoilers for the story in the DLC. If you wish to remain more surprised by the events of the DLC skipping this trailer would be best.

Attached Images Attached Images New Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis Trailer-ffxvlogo-new-2-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Bananarama New Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis Trailer Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I actually just completed this dlc today. Spoilers ahead. I'm lazy and you're warned.

I thought it was the most meaningful to the story as it explains how Iggy got blinded as well as a lot of Ravus' motivation. I loved the vision that he had, explaining the circumstances of why Noct had to sacrifice himself. It was kind of obvious at the end of the regular story, but it was nice to see the full revelation played out. It gave Lunas death more gravity, especially with Ravus involved.

Right now, literally as I type this, I'm playing the "other" option. I kind of loved the story, as it puts it in a different but plausible part of the story, but I hated that it was falsely difficult.

I do like how it incorporates the ring into the story more than the actual story did. I don't like that it took 3 dlcs to make the story much better. The entire theme and literal selling point was this amazing bond between friends, for what really should have been one hell of a bachelor party. I hate that you don't truly see the depth of that friendship until then.

Also, why does a 10 year difference in time mean getting a goatee? I know they're trying to convey age, but still

Overall, I thought it was relatively easy, even on normal. I wish it would have done more to take my own levels into account.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I actually just completed this dlc today. Spoilers ahead. I'm lazy and you're warned.

I thought it was the most meaningful to the story as it explains how Iggy got blinded as well as a lot of Ravus' motivation. I loved the vision that he had, explaining the circumstances of why Noct had to sacrifice himself. It was kind of obvious at the end of the regular story, but it was nice to see the full revelation played out. It gave Lunas death more gravity, especially with Ravus involved.

Right now, literally as I type this, I'm playing the "other" option. I kind of loved the story, as it puts it in a different but plausible part of the story, but I hated that it was falsely difficult.

I do like how it incorporates the ring into the story more than the actual story did. I don't like that it took 3 dlcs to make the story much better. The entire theme and literal selling point was this amazing bond between friends, for what really should have been one hell of a bachelor party. I hate that you don't truly see the depth of that friendship until then.

Also, why does a 10 year difference in time mean getting a goatee? I know they're trying to convey age, but still

Overall, I thought it was relatively easy, even on normal. I wish it would have done more to take my own levels into account.
    The main game story was a convoluted mess, I'm sure they just let the fan base feedback fix the story. The fight mechanics were broke and sloppy, the game couldnt be anything more than simple and repetitive, no planning required, just button mash to the end. Oh i got a new weapon? better equip it so i can button mash through this train wreck quicker

Go play Persona 5 Pete

Bananarama New Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis Trailer Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was never into the Persona games. I think I have Persona 2 laying around, and it just never did it for me.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

This ain't no place for no hero New Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis Trailer Tiffany's Avatar
    Ignis is my least fave character, but funny enough I enjoyed his Episode the most.