Thread: More Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details and New HD Trailer

Eye in the Sky More Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details and New HD Trailer Fuzz's Avatar

Post More Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details and New HD Trailer

The last word we had regarding the highly anticipated release date for Final Fantasy Versus XIII was that SE couldn't commit to a release in 2011. According to a report from VG247, Tetsuya Nomura (Producer for FFXIII) made a slight joke stating that we should forget about seeing a Versus XIII release in 2011. With a next update planned for E3 (at the earliest) it is clear that SE has a long way to go before they're finished. At least fans have Final Fantasy XIII-2 to look forward to now - with its latest official announcement.

Gameplay Details:
    Like the popular Kingdom Hearts series, the combat system is party-based, giving you control of at most three characters at once. You'll be able to switch between the different characters, each with its own specialized type of attack. One character, for example, will be able to find enemy weak points and attack them with guns from a third-person perspective. Noctis, the princely main character of the story, is the only one able to use every weapon type in the game. You'll also be able to command vehicles: tanks, cars, air ships and, yes, Chocobos.

HD Trailer: YouTube - FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII Trailer 2011

----
    Source: Joystiq

-----
    Fuzz
    Webmaster
    @ thefinalfantasy.net
    [email protected]

The Brave More Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details and New HD Trailer

Post Re: More Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details and New HD Trailer

That's cool. If this game truly has that kind of gameplay, I would be glad.

Certified tech, come at me! More Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details and New HD Trailer SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: More Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details and New HD Trailer

Dude, that trailer rocked! That sure was enough gameplay to satisfy me, definitely getting this title when i can. Its certainly looks and plays MUCH better than XIII did. XIII wasn't bad but this blew it out of the water back when it was announced, keep up the good work square
    Currently Playing:

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 More Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details and New HD Trailer Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Just Amazing! HOLY SHIT, I Am So Looking Forward To This Game, Thats For Sure. Cannot Wait For It To Actually Be Released. God Damn That Looks Awesome. The Cut Sceens Are Just Phenominal As Well As The Gameplay, Crisp And Clean, And Pure Awesomeness! Square Enix, You Have Made My Life! Thank You!!

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

The Lone Dagger More Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details and New HD Trailer Xithor's Avatar

The trailer was great, the game looks awesome. The battle system seems similar to FF XIII but maybe a little more cleaned up. Also from the looks of the fights that they showcase toward the end it looks more like an open world! It almost had the feel of Oblivion for a second. Thats is what was the most exciting to see, can't wait.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Boxer of the Galaxy More Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details and New HD Trailer Rowan's Avatar

---
    Last edited by Rowan; 03-10-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Dirttty gameplay/battle style. A lot like Kingdom Hearts from what I can see, which is a huge thumbs up! Hopefully it is as good at it looks.