Thread: Gilgamesh to be a Boss in DLC Story

The Quiet One Gilgamesh to be a Boss in DLC Story Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Gilgamesh to be a Boss in DLC Story

Square Enix revealed today that Gilgamesh, classic boss from the series will be making his appearance in FFXV as part of the Gladio story in the first DLC pack that will be released sometime next year. The only other details about the DLC story is that it will take place in an area that available previously in the main game.

Source; Final Fantasy XV's First DLC Will Bring Back a Classic Series Villain - IGN
    Attached Images Attached Images Gilgamesh to be a Boss in DLC Story-ffxvlogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Registered User Gilgamesh to be a Boss in DLC Story minxmodels's Avatar
    While exciting this is remarkably predictable given Noctis and his royal arms acting almost exactly in the same way as the babylonian mythology describes Gilgamesh.

Quote Originally Posted by minxmodels View Post
    While exciting this is remarkably predictable given Noctis and his royal arms acting almost exactly in the same way as the babylonian mythology describes Gilgamesh.
    Fun fact: Gilgamesh originally was not planned to be in FFXV at all. At a past ATR in Japan, Tabata asked the crowd if they would like to see Gilgamesh. Based on the positive feedback of the question, plans probably started on how to fit the iconic character into the game.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the fuck these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a fuck about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a Fuck About Us"

Bananarama Gilgamesh to be a Boss in DLC Story Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spoilers, and to be updated

Playing the Gladio dlc right now. Definitely did not expect it to start in chapter 13, looking for Noct, with Iggy. Kind of just a slasher, clearly more story than skill driven so far. Will update if anything major changes.

Edit 1: they totally threw in a Trump joke after a boss fight, mentioning "alternative facts" and "fake news"

Edit 2: You have to beat the special event section to access the actual Gladio story

Edit 3: Beat the dlc. Pretty good little story. Very straightforward but filled in enough info to explain some mysterious scars and the like.

Edit 4: Prompto dlc confirmed for June, with a pretty cryptic trailer
    Last edited by Pete; 03-28-2017 at 07:32 PM.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

New DLC Episode footage has been revealed for a different character! (March 31st 2017):
    SPOILER!!:

Twitter
    SPOILER!!:
    Top Tier April Fools joke lmao!

"I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the fuck these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a fuck about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a Fuck About Us"