Thread: Full Translation of the TGS FFXV Presentation

The Quiet One Full Translation of the TGS FFXV Presentation Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Full Translation of the TGS FFXV Presentation

Square Enix has released an official translation of the presentation that they gave after TGS that covered everything they explained in TGS with a Q&A about concerns or questions fans had about what was given. The video starts out with Type-0 and Agito talk, but quickly moves into answering questions about XV. Some of the points to call out from the answers, dodging/blocking will require MP to use, so it is not possible to endlessly dodge. He also explained that there would things that would not be blockable. There is a dedicated block button though along with jump button.

Those concerned about just holding the button to attack or dodge will find that the game has more depth. He said that they want the game to be accessible. So the controls will be easy to understand, but still talked about the game being hardcore. He explained that using the direction stick or pad will affect the types of attacks and also direct to which enemies to attack. There will also be different attacks that will happen if timed with a block or dodge. The same is if there are allies near the attacks will change as well. There is also weapons with different abilities that can be equipped and changed out for customizing gear.

They also said that the dungeons will be challenging and enemies will often use attacks with status ailments.

Source: The Whole Final Fantasy XV TGS Presentation Is Now In English
    Attached Images Attached Images Full Translation of the TGS FFXV Presentation-ffxvlogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Boxer of the Galaxy Full Translation of the TGS FFXV Presentation Rowan's Avatar
    I would love to know more about the character development system. That makes/breaks RPG's for me.

Having already waited over 8 years for this game now, I'm just desperate to finally be able to play it.
    I'm more than glad that it's been separated from the XIII series and made its own main title. I think they'll give it all the attention it deserves since its to be their saving grace or final wave. I hope it's worth all the waiting.