Thread: Final Fantasy XV at Pre-Beta Stage

The Quiet One Final Fantasy XV at Pre-Beta Stage Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Final Fantasy XV at Pre-Beta Stage

In a series of twitter posts, Director Tabata was able to reveal that Final Fantasy XV has reach the pre-beta stage of the game. While he did not clarify what that means for the development and how they are internally qualifying the term pre-beta, the term beta is a widely used term in the game's industry. Beta usually refers to a level of finish or completeness of the game's development. A beta is usually a fully completed game with finished assets and implemented system features. The difference of a beta and finished product often is polish, bug fixing and iteration work. Pre-beta would imply that the game is nearing completion to an almost finished state where they are no longer adding new things to the game and only improving the game's quality.

Final Fantasy XV’s "Pre-Beta" Build Is Complete, Says Tabata - Siliconera
    Attached Images Attached Images Final Fantasy XV at Pre-Beta Stage-ffxvlogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Boxer of the Galaxy Final Fantasy XV at Pre-Beta Stage Rowan's Avatar
    I would say at long last, but it would mean so much more once we have an actual release date.

I am feeling Neutral about this game. I didnt like the battle system but the changes towards it since its initial release have improved it.
    I am looking forward to exploring a huge world with a variety of creatures/enemies and taking in the beautiful graphics.
    Hopefull it will perform better than the demo did in terms of FPS, as it was a little underwhelming to see the game struggling on the ps4.
    It would also be nice to know more about the RPG elements in terms of how characters get stronger. I think the demo didnt really go into it since you could max your characters levels in a few hours (which doesn't make sense).

Time will tell...

Hopefully now that its been completed, this will allow for more people to work over at the FF7 team.

2016 is going to be a good year for me. I've been waiting on this game since I first found out about it back like in like '06 or '07.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the fuck these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a fuck about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a Fuck About Us"