Thread: I don't know if I'm going to get the game because of SJWs & here's why

Registered User I don't know if I'm going to get the game because of SJWs & here's why Cloud87's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't know if I'm going to get the game because of SJWs & here's why

All because of what SJWs did to FFXV & Luna's story/DLC thanks to SJWs now i don't know if I'm going to get the game in my collection & my other collection of gaming,anime,manga & final fantasy so for now honestly i don't know if I'm going to get the game yet i haven't decided yet sorry if you wish to chip in if you think I'll love the game or i should get the game in my collection & my other collection of gaming,anime,manga final fantasy feel free to do so if you want to.

& before you ask yes i hate SJWs aka social justice warriors/special snowflakes anyway sorry if I'm sounded like complaining when I'm not & don't worry they won't stop me from doing what i love thanks & thanks for reading & thanks for your understanding & thanks for your response

Bananarama I don't know if I'm going to get the game because of SJWs & here's why Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe I'm missing something, but what did the SJWs do to ruin FFXV?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Registered User I don't know if I'm going to get the game because of SJWs & here's why Cloud87's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Square enix removed Luna's DLC story/developement if i recalled 1 of the parts correctly Luna's back storuy was she was abused so Square enix had to removed Luna's DLC if you want to know more of Luna's story as well as Luna's character's development so now you can't buy Luna's story DLC unless they have to or if they choose to censored it

The Quiet One I don't know if I'm going to get the game because of SJWs & here's why Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would like to see a source for that, because I've kept pretty on top of the development of the game and that never came up. The lack of Luna or anyone's story was due to the issues with the development of the game. Tabata said in a interview recently that he could have delayed the game another year to finish it, but he choose not to because the team had already been crunching and working on this version for 3 years. And that's not even accounting for the 7 years a certain amount of the team was working on it unable to ship the game. He made the call because the team was emotionally, mentally and moral at the breaking point. If he asked more of them it would have broken many of them. He even talked about they had a day they brought in their families to work that helped to bring the moral and general atmosphere back up. These were people on the edge with a game that was in such a tortured development.

In order to get the game out when they said they had to make creative scope changes to make it happen. One of those was to make the game fully focused on Noctis point of view the whole time. That meant everyone else got side lined.

And a Luna DLC for next year along side the Ardyn has been strongly hinted at.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Soup Kitchen Jerk. I don't know if I'm going to get the game because of SJWs & here's why Polk's Avatar
    I mean except that I don't think they even confirmed a Luna DLC and the director has openly said he'd love to flesh out Luna's story more.

Final Fantasy XV: Character Swapping, Episode Ardyn Coming - IGN

But yeah man, don't buy it. That'll really show those SJW's!

EDIT: Also don't buy FFXV because it's a bad video game.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I would like to see a source for that, because I've kept pretty on top of the development of the game and that never came up. The lack of Luna or anyone's story was due to the issues with the development of the game. Tabata said in a interview recently that he could have delayed the game another year to finish it, but he choose not to because the team had already been crunching and working on this version for 3 years. And that's not even accounting for the 7 years a certain amount of the team was working on it unable to ship the game. He made the call because the team was emotionally, mentally and moral at the breaking point. If he asked more of them it would have broken many of them. He even talked about they had a day they brought in their families to work that helped to bring the moral and general atmosphere back up. These were people on the edge with a game that was in such a tortured development.

In order to get the game out when they said they had to make creative scope changes to make it happen. One of those was to make the game fully focused on Noctis point of view the whole time. That meant everyone else got side lined.

And a Luna DLC for next year along side the Ardyn has been strongly hinted at.
    Sorry i didn't know i saw a rant video on YouTube about Luna's DLC had to be cancel i think the YouTuber was finalfantasypeasant anyway thanks for sharing the info about FFXV