Thread: Final Fantasy XV Campaign Can be Fully Played Through

The Quiet One Final Fantasy XV Campaign Can be Fully Played Through Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Final Fantasy XV Campaign Can be Fully Played Through

Square Enix and Kitade a programmer on Final Fantasy XV has revealed that they are able to playthrough the game from start to end now. Marking that the full implementation of the story and features have been completed. The game is in a polish and iteration stage of development where they were getting the game up to their level quality desired. He also said that the first half of the game has reached a final release product stage, meaning it is completed to what the end user would be playing.

Source: https://forum.finalfantasyxv.com/dis...-ffxv-pre-beta
    Attached Images Attached Images Final Fantasy XV Campaign Can be Fully Played Through-ffxvlogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Certified tech, come at me! Final Fantasy XV Campaign Can be Fully Played Through SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I saw a really short article on kotaku some other day (don't remember exactly when), but there was talk about the developer releasing another demo of the game. If they were to release another demo of the game, it's probably just to show how much it progressed from all the feedback in the beta from the Type-0 day one bundle.
    Currently Playing:

The Quiet One Final Fantasy XV Campaign Can be Fully Played Through Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's correct, they mentioned doing another demo for the game. Forgot to post an article about that. It could be that demo they talked about doing that everyone could grab, but it would be different from the Duscae demo.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

The 2016 hype is real with me!! .
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the fuck these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a fuck about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a Fuck About Us"

Boxer of the Galaxy Final Fantasy XV Campaign Can be Fully Played Through Rowan's Avatar
    I know I said i was feeling dissapointed ever since playing the demo, but I am getting gradually more excited the closer the release date gets.