Thread: FFXV.com - looking to sell it, or collaborators

Lightbulb FFXV.com - looking to sell it, or collaborators

My domain FFXV.com has previously been featured on Sedo.com. If you want to bid, post here or just do it from Sedo: http://sedo.com/search/details.php4....id=&language=e

Final Fantasy XV is going to be a major hit, and the he online gaming domains industry is pretty interesting because of all the game-currency traders around like IGE.com who gives big profits to the websmasters.
    If you know about how search engine operate, there is no need to say how much my domain name is top notch for anything FFXV related.

HOWEVER please note I am not necessarily looking for a buyer for my domain.. I could also be interested in a collaboration. So if you would be keen in developing a website/forum on my domain name and then update it and look after it and see how it goes, we could share the profits. If this is you, please post here.

Thank you for the attention,
    Jake
    Last edited by JakeFFXV; 05-25-2014 at 06:42 PM.

The Old Skool Warrior FFXV.com - looking to sell it, or collaborators LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, if you are looking to sell the domain, go to Square Enix. I'm sure they'd be glad to have it. You could probably get a lot more than $1800 out of it, too.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Boxer of the Galaxy FFXV.com - looking to sell it, or collaborators Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFFXV View Post
    My domain FFXV.com has previously been featured on Sedo.com and will be selling for 1,800$ or best offer. If you want to bid, post here or just do it from Sedo: http://sedo.com/search/details.php4....id=&language=e

Final Fantasy XV is going to be a major hit, and the he online gaming domains industry is pretty interesting because of all the game-currency traders around like IGE.com who gives big profits to the websmasters.
    If you know about how search engine operate, there is no need to say how much my domain name is top notch for anything FFXV related.

HOWEVER please note I am not necessarily looking for a buyer for my domain.. I could also be interested in a collaboration. So if you would be keen in developing a website/forum on my domain name and then update it and look after it and see how it goes, we could share the profits. If this is you, please post here.

Thank you for the attention,
    Jake
    Errr, if I were you id be selling it for a lot more than $1800...

Thank you very much for your input LocoColt04.

Really?
    Ok, I will listen to your advice and contact them then. I will let you know how it goes. And if they buy it, I promise 2% of what I get for it will go to you guys keeping this website active.

What would be the best way to contact Square Enix?

The Old Skool Warrior FFXV.com - looking to sell it, or collaborators LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, typically everything would go through their support site, but they don't have emails listed publicly. I'll send an email off to their community manager and bring attention to this, to see of either they'll contact you or if I can give you a specific email to contact.

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Blog Entries
    FFXV.com - looking to sell it, or collaborators-uploadfromtaptalk1401170970755-jpg
    So you know... maybe. I suppose I'll update you if I ever hear anything different!

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Again, thank you very much for your help Cesar, really appreciate it.
    I am a bit disappointed this person referred to me as a "squatter" since there has been a vibrant market in the domain name industry regarding LLL and LLLL .coms (i.e. three letters and four letters with a .com extension) since their availability is limited and being short makes them attractive for possible acronyms. At the time I registered ffxv (back in 2005) I did not even thought about its future possible identification as an acronym of Final Fantasy XV.

Anyway, thank you again and - I repeat - if they will ever buy it, 2% of the net profits of the sale will go to this forum because of you helping me out in this matter.

Blog Entries
    Welllllll a lot of times, there are people who will intentionally snag domains when they are about to be relevant. I assure you that Eric meant no harm with his terminology!

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

No worries Cesar, he replied to you after all. Yes, that's very often the case!