Thread: Cartanica

Cartanica

hi there gamers

im now stuck in this mison called
    the hand of the king and i have to reboard the train but i cannot use the travle via quest maker fncttion so have a question where is this station located on the map ?

Cartanica

for ex in the south east or where ?
    do you guys know if there is a bug with the
    quest here or ?

Certified tech, come at me! Cartanica SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For this mission, you need to find the elevator that leads down to the quarry. If I recall correctly the the elevator is to your right and it is near the guy who is running an item shop cart. From there, you will begin the mission. Cartanica is where you need to be to start the mission.
    Currently Playing:

hm

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSabin View Post
    For this mission, you need to find the elevator that leads down to the quarry. If I recall correctly the the elevator is to your right and it is near the guy who is running an item shop cart. From there, you will begin the mission. Cartanica is where you need to be to start the mission.
    hi there and no that is not how i solved it i actually had to go to my resting place camp place and had to go down the restatatent area and had to find a kitty in order for that board the train to start so i dont know if that mison is side mision or main mission no.

so that is how it worked for me anyways.
    and then i got styuck on the boss fihgt

i am on easy dificuly level but i would say it took me around 30 mins or more to kill him and his energy stalled strange i dont know if it was a bug or not but because of it i actually had to remove the game so yes thank u for ur
    replies but this game is too buggy for me.

even tought i paid for it