Hello, and this is my story that I've been working on for a while. This is just the first draft, so if you see any mistakes: spelling error, comma and semicolon misuse or incorrectly used, and such and so on. But, please be kind, or try to be kind, when telling me things because I really hate it when people are very snobby about things such as that.

Chapter I
The beginning
The street lamps flickered with a magic blue mist glowing around it. The streets were quiet, except for the thumping noise in the Dickson household and the swift pounding of feet walking on the cobble stone. A woman with a red suit, almost like a general of some kind, was striding through the narrow alleys with two others, who were tall, and had dark grey suits of armor on.
The woman, with her fingertips even with her hips as she walked, was looking down every few seconds at a circular sphere which seemed to have some sort of clock inside of it, as it read in big numbers what time it was. Right now, it was saying: Seven thirty two PM. She let out a sigh, and treaded on with the others behind, running to catch up with her.
Her hair was bright red like a roaring fire in the forest, and her eyes were as blue as a jaybird. Also her hair was in a straight layer, and lips were smooth and not chapped or cracked.
“When shall we get there, Ms-“ One of the men asked behind her, stopping in mid-sentence as her left hand zoomed out in front of his mouth.
“Shh!” She hissed softly, as she withdrew a long silver looking blade from a holster on her side.
They continued, the woman keeping her sword out in case of any dangers, such as rogues or thieves of sorts. She took in a deep breath, and took a step forward to see a marble arch with the word Castle Park engraved atop.
“Alright men were here,” She said, as if she had just traveled for half a year. “remember to meet me at Joe and Sallies, alright?”
They nodded, as she strutted up a few steps, and looked at the delicate flowers in pink and red colors that looked evil in the darkness. She had to squint her drooping eyes to see a rickety bridge and a boat, made of metal and stone, that could fit one to four people, was up against it.
An elderly looking, whitish grey haired, woman was sitting on one of the seats, and was holding a dim lit lantern that glowed and reflected on the dark water.
“Hello, Mrs. Smith,” The woman who walked up the stairs said, the elderly woman nodded that she heard her. “a few other knights, and myself, went to Arakon to bring King Charles this letter from Lord Victor.”
She held out her hand for a moment, just enough for the elder to glance at the parchment, and look back to where she was looking.
“The castle?” She grumbled under her bulldog like face. The red-headed woman nodded, and the old lady smacked a odd contraption with a thin wand, and it purred like a mother cat. She mumbled words that sounded like castle and hurry fast.
The boat zoomed off; two wheels spun on either side and splashed them with sprays of fresh water. Dark aqua bubbled under their feet, as they moved onward. A log blocked the way, which was very thick and had many tiny branches sticking out, but the driver swished her wand to the left, avoiding a hazardous wreck, and the boat moved just as her wand did.
Just as the boat came to a slow, trembling stop, Mrs. Smith looked at the other woman with interest, it looked as if it was the first time she hadn’t had an upside down smile on her face for her whole life. “So, a letter for Charles?”
“Um…yes, a letter that almost fills the whole roll of parchment, yes.” She answered awkwardly.
“Oh, my sweet precious Charles…” She said, in a mother like tone. “please tell him his mother is proud of him, and wishes he could take time from his duties as king and come see her?”
“Of course I will!” She said, smiling as Mrs. Smith’s eyes welled with salty tears that ran down her fat face.
“Oh, thank you!” She said, hugging her with all her might, which, to the other woman, wasn’t much. “Bye Cheery!”
Cheery waved back as she walked up the steps into the castle. She looked right and left, red and yellow roses were waving their little leaves at her as she passed by. A bird bath trickled in the moonlight; a bird was sipping silently as a rabbit bounced through the bushes surrounding the giant grey stone castle.
“Hm… perhaps I should go through the main passageway, because the back just might be locked?” She wondered, thinking for a moment. Then, she snapped her wrist and she walked past the bird bath where a blue and red mother bird was still drinking and splashing.
Her steps echoed loudly with each step she took, some soft, some excruciatingly loud. Taps of maids and butlers cleaning the home pounded her ears as she trekked onward toward the two solid, glossy oak doors that lead into the main hallway. She rubbed her silvery hands on the stones as it nipped her, a cold front swayed upon her body as her eyes darted to a tiny mouse that scurried away through the night air. Cheery breathed in a three lung full’s of icy oxygen; it felt as if she swallowed a whole bucket of ice cubes that were being kept outside in a heavy and frosty blizzard.
She heard something, almost like a clatter as if a princess fell down a flight of stairs, and a crunch, as if she broke her neck. A scream came with it, and she felt her heart pump fifty times fast, hot blood flowing through out her body as she sprinted to the door.
“Oh my,” A ladies voice called from inside. “It’s all messy and sticky!”
“Whoops!” Another said, as another clatter came as if someone fell and slipped on some sort of liquid on the ground.
Her heart thudded rapidly, as she clutched the golden handle and was about to push it in. Suddenly, her body froze. What she saw in the hall, was nothing but women and red looking stuff on the ground. She didn’t wait to peep through the window to see if they were still breathing, but she burst into the place, screaming frantically as she looked around.
“WHAT HAPPENED HERE?” A loud, rough and tough voice rang, a bulky figure pushing his way past a cluster of siblings who came down as soon as they heard the blood boiling screams.
Cheery’s heart pounded up and down, her chest rising and deflating every breath she withdrew. She saw, only still, the woman and the blood looking substance that lay spilt on the white-and-black checkered floor.
“Are you alright?” The man asked, his muscles tensing like a cheetah getting ready to pounce.
“I-I’m fine!” A woman in a yellow buttercup dress stood up, wiping excess stuff off of it as quickly as she could with her left hand, picking up the broken pieces of porcelain. The liquid was still everywhere, the women were getting up with stains on their pretty outfits and helping pick up the pieces.
“What happened?” Cheery asked, seeming suddenly out of breath and breathing in and out faster to gain more air inside her lungs.
“Oh, nothing! Just tripped over… something, and feel flat on my face!” Another in a light blue dress said with amusement, laughing. “And I let my plate of tea and buttered breads drop on the floor!”
“Oh, I thought it was something more serious than that…” Cheery looked away and walked up the stairs to the throne room.
Scarlet curtains were draped on the ground around two thrones; one large and the other a little smaller than the big one. A fat man with golden hair and a big fat belly, was gossiping with a woman, who looked queen like and was wearing crimson and golden gowns, as they sat comfortably in their thrones.
The fat man was chuckling loudly, as if his head was about to explode into a million pieces and catch fire. But, he soon stopped at the sight of Cheery, and she bowed and looked up to see his purple boots wiggling for room. The blond haired queen looked thoughtfully at Cheery, rattling her wooden fan to blow ice cold wind into her pasty white face.
“Hello, King Charles, Queen Viva, I have come with a letter from Lord Victor, the ruler of Arakon.” She extended a calm hand out, so the king could stretch lazily to grab it from her. He looked around it; the sides up and down, left to right. Then, he unrolled it and the letter came out with a tiny stub of scribble like handwriting:

Dear Charles and Viva,
I’m sad to announce, but I, Lord Victor, must undoubtedly deny any more trade between our two countries. You might wonder, why? Well, you have been thinking we are all fools, and giving us fake money, or saying “Oh, we’re sorry! We can’t give you the money we rightfully are in debt to pay to you, until the elehorses arrive during the spring time! I have had about enough of your petty little games, and want my thirty-billion gyous now, or else we are through!
Sincerely, Victor
What was he talking about, fake money, and the king and queen not paying what they are in debt for? They always paid for goods, such as spices and clothes, to them. Or… Were they?
“That damn Victor!” Charles said, throwing the scroll at Cheery, not on purpose of course. His fist was clutched in a ball, as if he was about to strike someone.
“Don’t worry dear!” Viva said, comforting him with kisses, hugs, and swiping of air from her fan. “We can use this as a way to make those idiot knights attack Victor and his country!” She said in a hushed whisper to Charles as well.
Cheery cleared throat to make sure they knew she was still there, they looked bewildered that she still stood there, and began to speak. “Char- Er… I mean King Charles... your mother thought you should go down a see her sometime-“
“YOU THINK I WANT TO GO DOWN THERE, ON MY TWO FEET AND SEE THAT OLD BAT?” He screamed, yelling as spit and pieces of meat spat on her face. “WELL YOU’RE BLOODY WRONG!”
“But she misses you.” She said meekly.
“I DON’T CARE, YOU STUPID RED NUT!” His voice bellowed loudly, his voice echoing off the walls like a bouncy ball in a closet.
Cheery got on her own two feet, stared away from the two of them, and turned back towards the door. But, just before she reached the handle, she heard Viva say “Dear, maybe we should take some time to meet your old mother in her cabin, out on the lake?”
She saw the motion, coming from King Charles, of a greedy and flat nod. His eyes darted toward Cheery, she spun right around as his gaze burned her back.
“You, knight, tell my mum that I shall meet her outside on the 5th of December, and no later nor earlier.
Cheery felt a great amount of stress and weight lift off her shoulders as she nodded, and went out into the corridor, her hands still and calm. I made their relationship better, Cheery thought to herself, now they will be mother and son, plus I won’t have to intervene anymore.