A long time ago when I was becoming a fan of the Final Fantasy I vision a story of a young woman in angel like armor battling a dark goddess that I decided to write this story. For heads up my grammar isn't fully perfect due to my autism. So relaxed, leave a review, and enjoy Final Fantasy: Path to the Light Goddess.

Rated: Teen

Prologue
-----------------------
*Final Fantasy prelude theme plays*

Lagoona. A vast world that was once merge together till the great war of the goddesses that nearly consume the world with darkness.

The earth demon, and earth archangel with there mighty quakes split the land into continents as the water demon, and archangel of water flooded the earth.

The flames of the fire demon, and the archangel of fire created new lands as the winds of the wind demon, and the archangel of winds perish the flames that become islands.

The dark ones was then seal away into the dark realm by the goddess of light, and her archangels thus ending the war of the goddesses. a Millennium went by since the war ended become a legend.

Slowly the world is beginning to be threaten by darkness once more, the people pray to the goddess of light, and her archangels to save them once more, but the goddess, and archangels never showed.

A prophecy foretold that a child born from the light of the goddess well destroy the darkness, and its most powerful weapon of darkness.