Hello one and all,

I was looking through this part of the forum and I realised most if not all media posted here usually also feature a separate comments thread for the readers to discuss what they've read. As one of my main purposes for having this old RP uploaded here is to allow current RPers for the Brave New World RP to see where the Exigo storyline had originated, it was probably even more important for me to have this comments thread. ^_^;;; Sorry for not doing that until now.

Right, so for the inaugural post of this thread I should explain a few things about the minor details some of you might have noticed about the Fall of Spira RP.

When we started out, the structure of posts usually followed a bold and centered character name and proceeded into the post. We'd done away with OOC and BIC tags by this point, separating those parts into a discussion thread in a different sub-forum. However, one of the RPers, River, who played the role of Cyan, created a tag for himself. After creating one for haboo's character of Nikki, a few of the other RPers, myself included, decided to follow suit. However, it wasn't all of us. That's why some of the posts have graphical tags while others still use their character names.

Speaking of those character name headers, each of them was coloured to match the designated colour for their speaking voice. We'd added that system in order to make it easier to distinguish between characters during dialogue. As you might have noticed, though, my character of Mishka did not have a colour. That's is on account of my relegating the character to a voiced NPC role at the start of this RP. At this point in time, the RPers were only allowed a single character to portray and my actual character was Iezak. However, as time went on, Mishka became more important and you'll see in future posts that I would give her a colour.

I think this should suffice for now. Of course, should you have anything to discuss, this thread is now here for you to do so. ^_^

Until then, please enjoy reading our old RP!