Thread: co wrighters

co wrighters

-
    Last edited by catnip22; 01-24-2016 at 01:03 PM.
    if you live a creative life you will live a long and happy life

Kiss with a fist. co wrighters Dranzer's Avatar

Re: co wrighters

This sounds like an awesome idea and all, really it does. I have one suggestion though. If you plan on attracting other people to write something with you, it may help to spell things properly. Writers, not 'wrighters'. Capitalization and proper grammar are probably appreciated as well.

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
    happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
    PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

sorry i am kinda bad at wrighting thats a one of the resones i need help .

Soup Kitchen Jerk. co wrighters Polk's Avatar

catnip22 you are my new favorite poster .
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

what does that mean

Well like Dranzer said, I think you really need to improve your spelling and grammar. No one's going to want to read any of your stuff with they way you post. A couple typos here and there are one thing. But I've noticed even when someone posts the right way to spell a word, you still spell it wrong.

I don't think you need a co writer but rather a beta reader: That's someone who checks the grammar, spelling and also logic of your story.
    If you'd like, you can post your story on TFF, there are always some who read it. Or you search for someone who'd be willing to correct it.
    Writing with someone is pretty complicated. I tried that a couple of times, but it just sucks.
    Firstly, you need someone who likes the same things you do. You need to develope all your characters with someone else. This means that you always have to ask for a second opinion. If you'd like your character to be... I don't know... a badass and your co writer wants him to be an angel... well, that CAN become quite complicated.
    Secondly, you both need to be at the same level. Else, you'll have problems with storytelling. If you write differently from your partner, it'll be hard to read the story.
    So it'd be better to develope a storyline/plot with a co writer, iiiif both of you share the same plans, or write it on your own.
    Just my two cents.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)