Thread: Caladbolg's Original Untitled Story (Part I)

Registered User Caladbolg's Original Untitled Story (Part I) Caladbolg's Avatar

Caladbolg's Original Untitled Story

“This world, this diverse world… ten years ago I witnessed the death of my village, my tribe, my family, all by the hands of humans. I swore on my village’s grave I will get my revenge on the human race. From that day on I scoured the globe searching for the last remaining Demojinn, to my disappointment I was only able to find a select few. My allies and I have learned of ancient powers capable of changing the world, and with this power I, Miko-ru, will eradicate all human life!” - Miko-ru

The story begins in the ruins of the Demojinn capital. “Hey, Nivelle, quit dreamin’ and get over here!” A large Demojinn yaps. “Of all the Demojinn why did you have to be with us, you wouldn’t last two minutes against a human, look at you!” The female Demojinn says to the large Demojinn. “Let me make myself clear Ogre, I do not like you, not now not ever.” She continues as she storms out of the tent.

In a second tent two Demojinn’s discus their future plans, one is a tall, well-built Demojinn with long silver hair, the other is a frail character wearing a long coat. “Of course I’m sure our people were once peaceful beings and it was the humans that started this, I just feel it is my duty to take revenge for our families.” explained the silver haired Demojinn “You shouldn’t doubt me Bikon.” He continued. “Yes, Lord Miko-ru, I understand sir. What is our first move then?” Bikon asks. “Let us regroup outside.” Miko-ru orders.

Miko-ru and Bikon leave the tent and gather in the centre of the campsite. “Nivelle, Ogre, come.” Miko-ru orders. Nivelle and Ogre gather round the centre of the campsite to hear Miko-ru’s plans. “When I saw our families murdered by the hands of humans I vowed to take revenge. As I travelled the world searching for our remaining brothers and sisters I learned of great powers, powers to recreate this world which we all live in. With that power we could change this planet and eradicate all human life and make the Demojinn the champion race of Earth!” The Demojinn applaud Miko-ru and cheer. “I had sent a scout to climb the mountains and plan our route to the first spirit. As a matter of fact, there he is now.” Miko-ru points to the mountain and the group see a character moving rapidly down the mountain and to the campsite. “Lord Miko-ru sir.” He says as he kneels on one knee and bows his head. “Rise Jarrow, tell me your news.” Miko-ru says grinning. “Not good I’m afraid my Lord, the closest is the spirit of Wind, but it appears to be guarded.” Jarrow explains as he slowly stands up. “By what, I believe I told you to eliminate anything that tries to stop us.” said Miko-ru. “Y-yes Sir, but this is different, it was a bird-like human, I tried to fight it but it was too powerful.” Explained the cowering Jarrow. “Bird-like human, you couldn’t possibly mean a ‘Fallen’ they’ve never been seen on solid ground, very well, Jarrow lead the way. We’re going to have a little chat with this Fallen.” Says Miko-ru as he pulls out a Scimitar sword from the ground. Nivelle turns to Miko-ru “Miko-ru, he just said-“ Miko-ru turns to Nivelle suddenly “I know what he said… but there are five of us and one of him! Now lift your weapons, we’re leaving!” Miko-ru orders. The Demojinn pick up their weapons and belongings and follow Jarrow up the mountain as they begin their journey to reshape the world.

Meanwhile in a peaceful town called Flint, thirty miles from the Demojinn tribe camp, a young man day is awakened by the sound of a television news program in another room. The young man walks out of his room and hears the broadcast more clearly. “Hello I’m Lucas Walliams and this is Amaryl News. Today we celebrate, what is, Lord Darris’ ten-year anniversary as King of Amaryl. Just a short time after the young Prince was crowned King we lost our beloved Queen to unknown causes just before the extinction of the Demojinn tribe. In other news-” A middle aged man then turns off the television and mutters to himself. “’Unknown causes’ my ass!” The man mutters. “Noir calm down, maybe it was just coincidence.” Said the man’s wife. “I was there Rose, the attack plan was issued just an hour before the peace treaty.” Argued Noir. Just then the boy walks into the kitchen and the couple quickly move the conversation away from the attack. “Hi Ruu, what’re you doing up at this hour?” Rose asks. Ruu looks at the clock, “What do you mean, it’s only 10...” he says. “Makes a change, you’re usually still asleep.” Noir bashes. “Well I’m going to see if Rachel’s up and about.” Ruu says as he lifts a small rucksack over his shoulders. “Okay sweetie, be back for lunch okay?” Rose tells Ruu as he leaves the house.

Ruu walks next door to a house with a small memorial garden attached to it standing in the middle of the garden was a girl of Ruu’s age. “Hi Rach, is this a bad time?” Ruu asks greeting her; the girl turns round with a rose in her hands and smiles. “Oh, hi Ruu, no it’s fine I come here every day. So do you want to go for a walk?” Rachel asks as she sets a rose down on the memorial plaque. Ruu nods and lets Rachel walk by him. “I’ll just go tell my dad then we’ll go.” She says heading into her house. “You like Rachel!” a little voice taunts Ruu from behind. Ruu turns round and looks down at Rachel’s little brother. “Toby I do not!” Ruu blushes as he defends himself. “Yes you do!” Toby yells, “You’re blushing!” Ruu hits Toby over with the back of his hand. “Hey shut up Toby, just wait til you’re older.” Toby rubs his head and runs away. Rachel walks out to the front of the house followed by a middle aged man in a coat and glasses. Ruu steps to the side and begins walking with Rachel. “Your dad doesn’t talk much does he?” Ruu asks quietly. Rachel looks over her shoulder and then back. “He’s just over protective of me with guys since mum died.” Ruu and Rachel walk towards the gates of the village. Rachel walks ahead of Ruu “Where are we headed anyway?” she says with a confused look on her face. Ruu smiles and looked up at the sky. “Sorry, it’s a secret!” He says playfully. “Awh you’re mean!” Rachel sulks.

Near the peak of the mountain trail the Demojinns meet with the Fallen “You are not welcome here.” The Fallen says quietly to the group. Miko-ru steps forward towards the Fallen “Fallen creature, stand down and let us pass or you will be eliminated.” The Fallen shakes his head and opens his blue wings. “I am the guardian of the wind and I will not let anyone pass.” Miko-ru turns round to his group and smiles. “This will be easy. Nivelle, you and Jarrow take this one I expect a clean victory from you.” Jarrow summersaults up to a rock area behind the Demojinn group and aims, shoots and launches a barricade of five arrows down at the Falle, the Fallen dodges the arrows by leaping forward towards Nivelle, Nivelle draws her weapon, a four foot long pole, and blocks the Fallen’s pounce by rolling backwards and kicking him off. The Fallen rescues himself in the air by flapping his wings once. “Nivelle…” Jarrow says as he pulls back on his bow string. “Don’t do that again.” He continues, with a sudden burst of inspiration Jarrow aims an arrow directly at Nivelle and releases the string. The arrow flies past the Fallen and towards Nivelle. Nivelle spins her pole round in a windmill style repelling the arrow back to strike the Fallen. The Fallen falls to the ground and watches as Miko-ru walks towards the Wind Spirit’s alter. With his last ounce of energy the Fallen runs towards Miko-ru and throws a punch at him. Miko-ru sidesteps grabbing the Fallens fist and bends his whole right arm down. “You have no idea what you could… don’t be so corrupted!” the Fallen cries. Miko-ru chuckles mischievously and answers “Oh, I think you’ll find I do, Fallen.” Miko-ru twists the Fallen’s right hand causing a large snap sound which dislocates his wrist. As the Fallen screams in agony the Demojinn group step towards the Wind Spirit alter. “I summon you Wind Spirit… I am your master and I command you to surrender your magic to me.” The Wind Spirit appears in front of Miko-ru “Miko-ru my newest master, tell me of my orders…” the sprit says taking the form of a green haired girl. Bikon hands a circular device to Miko-ru, Miko-ru raises his hand up holding the device at the Wind Spirit. “Wind Spirit… we shall become one!” he says suddenly activating the device. The device sucks in the Wind Spirit’s energy and leaves the green haired girl left for dead on the altar. Miko-ru turns to his comrades “Leave her… she is no use to me now.” He says taking off the device. Ogre looks behind the spirit’s altar and sees a small town below. “Hey, boss there’s a village here!” Bikon examines the village below. “He’s right, I believe that’s Flint Town, according to my sources there are one of the soldiers down there.” Miko-ru smiles “Then I suggest we send him our greetings.” He chuckles wickedly.

Ruu and Rachel continue walking along the trail until they find a small mystical lake “Ruu, it’s beautiful!” Rachel says happily as she looks round. “Well I hoped you’d like it.” Ruu smiles. Ruu climbs up a large rock and assists Rachel up too. “This was a great idea Ruu.” Rachel says sliding closer to him. Ruu holds his arm behind Rachel’s back comforting her. A shining fox-like creature walks slowly to the lake and begins drinking. Rachel points to the creature drinking from the lake “Ruu look!” Rachel whispers excitedly. Ruu leans forward to examin the creature. “Yeah, looks like some kind of fox. Come on.” Ruu slides down the back of the rock and helps Rachel down and the pair walk slowly to the fox. The fox continously stares at them with caution. Suddenly Ruu and Rachel hear a large explosion and the fox flees. “What was that?” Rachel panics. “I don’t know, but I didn’t like it, lets go home and make sure everything’s okay.” Ruu plans

The duo run through the trail constantly guided by the sound of sword clashes and gun fire. “This is bad the town is under attack!” Ruu and Rachel stop suddenly as their trail leads to a burning town. Ruu and Rachel walk through the remains of the town “This is horrible who could have done this?” Rachel wonders. “Rach, look for people, it mightn’t be as bad as it looks.” Ruu orders as he runs towards his house almost tripping over an unrecognised body. “Mum dad?” Ruu calls out as he fights his way through his home. Ruu moves a large support beam to find Rose’s corpse. “No… how could they…” Ruu trails Rose out from the house over his shoulder and searches round his house, to the side of the house were two bodies with a sword each, one was Noir, Noir moans and looks at Ruu. “Ruu, listen to me, you have to leave!” Ruu turns to Noir and clutches his hand tight. “Dad, I won’t leave you, I won’t leave the town. Noir coughs “It’s too late for us, listen to me, find a man named ‘Zedgar Kreed’ and tell him what happened, here take this with you.” Noir points to a sword close by Noir. “No, dad no I won’t leave, don’t die!” Ruu cries as Noir submits. “No! I’m going to find whoever did this, I’ll do it for Mum, I’ll do it for Dad, and I’ll do it for everyone!” Ruu yells. Rachel walks over to Ruu with Toby in her arms. “I couldn’t save him.” She cries as she sets him down gently. Ruu stands up and holds Rachel close to him Ruu turns to Noir’s corpse and pulls a sword out from the ground. “I promise Rachel, we’ll find who did this and we’ll make them pay!” Rachel nods and dries her tears on Ruu’s sleeve.
    Last edited by Caladbolg; 10-01-2011 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Unfinished