Thread: Brotherhood of Doom Chronicles

Warlord of Your Mom Brotherhood of Doom Chronicles ultima_trev's Avatar

Brotherhood of Doom Chronicles

Prologue: The Lost Continent of Gullantia

Millions of years ago, there was the lost continent of Gullantia, which was erased from existence by the demonic Dark Elf, or Drow King, Vlok Sodom.

Before the destruction of the continent, an orphaned Elf woman, Lucafina, was discovered by Isa-Nir Cavalry, led by Isropel. Realizing her great dormant power, the knight decided to notify the Elven council of her existence.

The allied human and elf leaders discussed strategy for dealing with the recent Drow threat. Isropel introduced Lucafina to them and they decided to entrust their future to her.

A fellowship was formed by Lucafina; Lenna, queen of the human kingdom of Asama; Elven knight Isropel and his squire; Daepi, who set off for the underworld kingdom of Arcanium.

Prince Cinnah Helm II was weary ofhis elder brother's trusting Lucafina, knowing she was in fact part Drow.

On their journey, the fellowship was ambushed by a Felenaran, Feline, human hybrids, Enushiae. She managed to hold them off for a while although they eventually gain the upper hand. In exchange for her life being spared, she joins the fellowship.

Cinnah tried to enact his coup against his older brother, but conveniently for him, Drow King Vlok assassinated his brother. While the younger Helm brother hid himself to avoid the same fate, he was somewhat grateful that he could rule Isa-nir of his own accord and made plans to kill Lucafina.

The fellowship arrived at entrance of a cavern which led to Arcanium, where they were greeted by a demon named Benton. He easily defeated them. Isropel realized Lucafina was not ready for the task at hand and they planned to seek refuge with the Felenarans, per Enushiae's advise.

Days later, Vlok laid siege to Jazah and effortlessly defeats its troops as well as the fellowship. The Drow and demons under his command killed the men and raped the women. The only one spared was Lucafina, Vlok's long lost daughter.

The remainders of the Elf and Humanmilitary counter attacked the dreaded Drow king, but were scourged from existence. Although they were victorious, Vlok and his loyal followers had mysteriously disappeared without a trace.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter One

A large lump could be seen underneath bed sheets atop a bed mattress. Discreet snoring could be heard through the fabric. With the sound of a pounding noise coming from the outside of a wooden door, the creature hiding beneath the covers began to stir.

“Hurry up and get dressed! We're gonna be late to the Impaled by the **** show!” The speaker had a strong European accent.

A woman with fair skin, somewhat long platinum blond hair and cerulean blue eyes threw bed sheets off of her, revealing her flawless hourglass figure, which was nude save the low rising lavender g-string panties riding halfway up the crack of her buttocks like a stripper.

“Damn it,” she whispered. It was evident by her, albeit suppressed, accent she was also European.

The pounding persisted. “Torg, get the **** up!”

“Calm the **** down, I'll be out in a minute!” She threw on a lavender bra followed by a tight black shirt with blood red letters that read Impaled by the ****. She sighed as she heard more pounding. She cursed to herself, 'Damn Fajd, he'll bust a hole through my door at this rate.' She threw on her blue jean miniskirt and abruptly opened the door to her room. “Alright you ass, you can stop with that ever persistent ruckus.”

Fajd was an average sized q-ball skinhead with cerulean blue eyes, dressed in baggy camouflage pats, a black Death Metal Massacre shirt, and black steel toed boots. “Heh, heh, heh, you said ass.”

Not too much later, she and Fajd were waiting in line, outside of a music show venue, named Thrashers 'til Death.

“This show is going to kick so much ass. Never has their been a more brutal roster of band!”

Torg refuted Fajd's statement, “Brutal doesn't necessarily mean good.”

“No ****in' way! It'll be good for you to take a break from that melodeath crap. Trust me, Slam Death Metal is where it's at!”

“You know, being metal is about practicing diversity, not favoring brutality over melody.”

“You gotta stop it with that diversity bullshit. It's all a bunch of hippy liberal propaganda. Being a narrow minded fascist helps one to know who they are.”

She sighed, thinking, 'Whatever.'

Torg was not enjoying herself. While she did not entirely despise brutal metal, she much preferred music with melodic, sometimes orchestral properties. It was a few minutes earlier her friends with benefits, Fajd, made a bet. If he dominated the mosh pit, she would have to let him do her anally, everyday for the next week. So far he kicked lots of ass.

“Torg Fjedo” said an unannounced female voice.

The woman in question appeared to be of Southeast Asian descent, stood an inch or two shorter than Torg and had also quite the lovely hourglass and petite figure. She had flawless caramel colored skin, silky dark brown hair and black eyes. Her attire included a denim miniskirt and a generous midriff, cleavage exposing pink tank top which left very little to the imagination. “Miss. Fjeedo, If you wouldn't mind, I would like a word with you out back. It concerns your parents.”

'Weird, how does she know of my parents? Or me for that matter?' Torg thought to herself.

This woman lead Torg into an alley way behind the venue. There were a few guys waiting for them it seemed. They were all pretty burly, especially one that seemed in the area of 6 feet 4 inches and 400 pounds.

“Don't mind them, they are my coworkers,” the Asian beauty assured her. “About your parents... They died, correct? Both suffered mortal wounds involving a ruptured jugular vein I believe.”

“Yes, it was about a year ago.”

The Asian woman licked her lips while checking Torg from head to toe. “It's a shame that one as sexy as you has descended from a slayer family.”

“Come again?”

“Your parents were both hunters of the paranormal, and extremely gifted ones at that. In theory, your power would be greater than their own.”

“I fail to see the humor in this, miss...”

“Yang. Taila Yang.”

“Well Miss Yang, if you don't mind... I'll be taking my leave.”

“I am afraid that won't be possible. You see, you are a threat to us and... In turn, we must kill you.”

The three males made their approach on Torg flashing their vicious, large canine teeth.

'Oh ****,' the European woman thought, seeing real vampires for the first time in her life.

The largest of the vampires threw a right hook

'Oh God...'

Right before his fist crashed against her face, time seemed to slow down considerably. 'What the hell? Everything is moving so slowly!”

She took this opportunity to sidestep the big bully's knuckle sandwich and kicked him in the back of his knee, making him tumble into a brick wall without effort.

When the other two sneaked up behind her, she countered with a roundhouse kick to one, making his head explode like a candy-filled pinata against a steel baseball bat. 'How the hell did I do that?'

She drove her fist through the third vampire's forehead, sending brain chunks out the other end as her fist erupted. “I killed them!”

Taila chuckled. “They were young, a few days into their transformation. Killing them should be no trouble for a hunter, even one with no training. However, I was sired over four decades ago. You would most certainly die in a fight against me.”

The young woman glared at the female vampire. “Well?”

“Don't be so tense. If I wanted you dead, would you already be so.”

“Huh?”

“I have been hired to train you by the viceroy of Heaven. You see, the apocalypse is fast approaching, and we may need your help to fend off the hordes of damnation.”

“I think you are full of shit.” Torg turned on her heel and proceeded towards the venue.

Taila shrugged. 'Oh well.'

The human female thought little of what just happened, until she saw a mountain of corpses turned from what was the energetic brutal death metal show. “What the ****?”

“Looks like the fallen were here already. Probably looking for you. A pity.”

She turned to face the vampire. “How can you be so ****ing calm?”

“Child, I have been to hell and back, literally. You cannot possibly fathom what I have seen.”

The younger woman rummaged through the rotten body landslide only to see that he was gone. She averted her gaze in attempt to hide her tears. “They're all dead, even Fajd.”

“Then allow me to be your trainer so one day you can taste vengeance.”

“I don't trust you.”

“Trusting in me is a risk you need to take, otherwise every person on this planet could possibly die.”

“What good would it do if I did join the fight, huh? I'm willing to bet some of these adversaries are much more powerful than even you if you're asking for my help.”

Unexpectedly, Taila wrapped her arms around Torg's waist. “I beg of you.”

The younger woman blushed at this sudden contact with the vampire, taking note of the feel. The softness, the warmth... of their bodies pressed against one another. “T-this feels kind of nice.”

“It is a mere sample of what I can give to you.”

When morning came, Torg was in a small bedroom which was quite unfamiliar to her. She glanced down at her body, which was covered by neither clothing nor bedsheets. Next she felt a warm entity pressing against her backside. In an instant, the events of last night flashed into her mind. The slaying of the vampires, the mountain of innocent corpses in her town's venue and finally... The best McLovin' she ever had, with a vampire of all people... One who was of the same gender.

She whispered, not wanting to wake her companion. “I wonder if it was as good for her as it was for me?”

“Not quite.” Apparently she was already awake. “But with a little practice, you will be on my level in a matter of weeks.”

“Oh, um, t-thanks?”

The vampire giggled at the human's shyness. “Shall we take a shower?”

“Sure, but I forgot our location.”

“We are in my apartment... Within the city of Los Angeles, USA. I'm sure it'll be quite an adjustment from the quaint municipality of Copenhagen, Denmark.”

“Oh, right...”

“Now about that shower...”

Without another word, they got out of bed and headed to the washroom, admiring the view of each others' goddess-like bodies and skin.

Elsewhere,a middle aged man, seemingly of Asian descent, watched the events ofthe Copenhagen massacre on a large flat screen monitor. He wore whiterobes with a mitre of the same color.

“So Odin is desperate enough to recruit an untrained hunter?”

An unannounced voice spoke, “Do not underestimate her, Patriarch Jin. I sense her power, and with the proper training she could become a formidable adversary... or ally.”

The patriarch grounded his teeth. “Vlok, what the hell are you doing here?”

The Dark Elf King walked forward out of the shadows. He stood over seven feet tall with inhuman muscle mass, had long silver hair and cerulean eyes. He was clad in a black T-shirt, camouflage pants and steel toed boots.

“Giving you a report on last night's events, your holiness.”

“Insolent elf, you are just a mercenary. I have my own elite soldiers to scout for me.”

Vlok beamed, “Many of which I've killed.”

“Be grateful you are of use to us,” Patriarch Jin threatened,“Otherwise the Church of Holy Templar would have no problem burning you at the stake, like the other heretics.”

Vlok joked, “You are very intimidating, sir.”

The patriarch growled at his sarcasm.

- - - Updated - - -

(((OOC: Sorry guys, skipping the sex because it has too much adult content for TFF. In fact, the next scene will be heavily censored.)))

After Torg and Taila finished toweling each other off, Torg decided to explore her new home. It was your average Santa Monica three bedroom apartment, so it was quite small. But did that mean Taila had roommates? The European woman helped herself to a bottle of sake in the refrigerator when suddenly one of the bedroom doors flew open.

“I'm guess you're my sister's new play thing?” asked a young female voice.

Torg quickly turned to see what appeared to be a 17 year old female. She appeared similar to Taila, but was two inches shorter and had slightly longer hair, which was blue instead of shoulder length crimson. Her current attire was her birthday suit. She had a slim, petite build, just like Taila, with perfectly CENSORED and wide hips, bubbly CENSORED and athletic legs.

“I'm guessing you're Taila's younger sister.”

The young female replied. “Indeed. Just like her, I was sired by the same vampire on the same night.”

“You're very pretty, Miss?”

The younger woman blushed, averting her gaze. “Marcella.”

Torg, lust driven, closed the distance between them, and attempted to embrace her.

The younger vampire sibling squeaked, “I'm into guys!”

The European woman stopped in her tracks and sighed with disappointment. “I'm sorry.”

Marcella's face was beet read. “It's okay...”

“My dear Torg, I have been trying to open up my sister to female homosexuality for the better part of four hundred years. I guess she's simply not into it.”

Taila walked into the kitchen, naked as well.

Marcella turned to her older sister and hugged her. “Good morning, sis.”

“Good morning to you too.”

Though it was a simple display of their sibling bond, Torg's mind wandered into the gutter. How I'd love to be sandwiched by those two. She could feel the CENSORED between her CENSORED.

After the sisters finished their embrace, Taila noticed her new lover's arousal. Her grin was nothing short of pure evil. “Well, my dear sister, it seems we have a pervert in our midst.”

Marcella's face returned to a beet red tone again after she saw Torg's CENSORED.

It was Torg's turn to blush as she covered her CENSORED with her free hand. “I'm so sorry!”

Taila licked her lips. “Allow me to clean you up.” She closed the distance between them and knelt down. She eased Torg's hand to the side and began to CENSORED.

'I am so out of here.' the younger vampire sibling thought.

She reentered her bedroom and closed the door behind her. It seemed like the average teen's room, with clothes all over the floor and several Punk and Rock band posters all over the wall.

However, she jumped as she witnessed a man laying on her bed. He was dressed in extremely baggy blue jeans, tennis shoes, and a black muscle shirt labeled with red words. It read Cannibal Corpse. His biceps were huge, well over 30 inches. He probably stood at least 7 feet tall and weighed well over five hundred pounds. He also had long, silver hair and glowing sky blue eyes. His fleshtone was brown, giving the impression he was of Arabic descent.

She covered her mouth in case she screamed. A few seconds later, she harshly whispered, “You scared the shit out of me.”

He chuckled. “I do that to a lot of people.”

“My sister is going to kill me if she finds out about us. You shouldn't be here.”

“You're an adult, I think you should be wise enough to make your own decisions.”

“Don't play dumb. You know why.”

“It's not like I'm going to act on his orders.”

“Regardless, you're the only person to ever beat Taila in a fight, and I can guarantee she wishes for nothing less than your death.”

He chuckled. “She will never be able to defeat me. Not once has my power been challenged.”

Her back was turned to him as she stood in front of her dresser. She grabbed a black hair band on her tied her back into pigtails. “Does this look okay?” She looked in the mirror, but she wanted his opinion.

“Of course.” He grinned at how dependent she was on his opinion.

Opening a drawer, she grabbed a black CENSORED. “Sodom.” She turned to face the man, showing him this CENSORED.

He arched an eyebrow. “A CENSORED, eh?”

She sucked on it, making it slick with her saliva.

“I thought you didn't like things in your CENSORED?” He had a smug look on his face.

“I don't, but I know how important CENSORED is to you.”

“But I'm not even your boyfriend.”

She whispered under her breath. “...you were.”

“I couldn't hear you.”

She blushed. “It's not important.”

“Well, if you're not going to be honest, I'll take my leave.” He stood up from the bed.

“No!”

“Hmm?”

“I l...” She cut herself off.

“I better be on my way, in case your sister gets wind my presence.”

“I love you.”

“What?”

She embraced him tightly. “I love you so much, my dearest Sodom. You're the only friend I have, save for Taila.”

He embraced her back. “In that case, you don't have to address me by my surname, lover.”

Her heart skipped a beat. “Oh So...” She paused, realizing something. “You never told me your first name.”

“I guess not.”

“What is your first name?”

“Vlok.”

“Well, Vlok dearest, would you like the pleasure of pushing this CENSORED up my CENSORED?”

“Indeed.”

They released each other so she could hand him her wet CENSORED. She turned her back to him again, this time bending over, giving him the site of both her CENSORED and CENSORED.

With one hand, he gently mounted the tip of the CENSORED into her CENSORED, before violently shoving it in with his thumb. She gasped at the pain, quivering vehemently. Seeing this, Vlok massaged her CENSORED, which helped her to relax.

“Better?”

“Much.” She kissed him on the cheek, cuddling against his side.
    Last edited by ultima_trev; 11-03-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Chapter Two

(Elsewhere,over 500 Years ago)

An orphaned Celt was taken in by a great ninja master. While the young child did not know why he was abandoned by his parents, he did not care for such trivial matters. All that mattered to him was learning the way of the ninja and slaughtering all those that the shogunate commanded.

After seven years of rigorous training, he was a fully trained Shinobi,capable of taking on any one... Of human descent, that was.

“Cadaveras De Sade,” the sensei, now an old man, spoke to his pupil, “You have made me proud, my son. You are no doubt the greatest ninja this world has ever seen. You have surpassed even me.”

Cadaveras bowed. “You honor me, sensei.”

“My child, I am old and soon to die. However, I know you'll do well to teach the next generation of ninja to be an unstoppable force!”

Many wars were fought under the command of Cadaveras, slaughtering thousands of ninja as well as swordsman loyal to the dynasty.

However, he would eventually meet his match.

In the dark of night in a grim forest, after a massive battle with a prefecture lord, he was approached two demonic looking entities.

What manner of warriors are these? The ninja inquired to himself.

One of them resembled a samurai, but far more demonic. “Stand back, Lord Mor. I can handle this one myself.”

The other, a monstrous dark night, only nodded.

Cadaveras poised himself for attack, ready to thrust his kodachi's at a millisecond's notice.

“I've heard all about you, Cadaveras De Sade. Grand master shinobi from a foreign land.”

The ninja arched an eyebrow. “Who the hell are you?”

He smirked. “Akira, berserker of Giro.”

It sounded all to familiar to the ninja. “I've heard of you.”

The berserker suggested, “Ah, then there's no need for us to get acquainted. The only thing to do is FIGHT!!”

Akira unsheathed his Zanbato with frightening speed.

Cadaveras barely managed to evade. How did he wield that sword with such speed and precision?

While the foreign ninja would fight valiantly, he would soon lose his stamina, while the berserker of Giro was unfazed by the weight of his armor or his massive blade.

The one known as Lord Mor chuckled. “You fight well. Perhaps there will be hope for you in death.”

The ninja didn't get time to register what he said before Akira, with lightning speed, appeared behind him and cut through his trapezes.

Cadaveras awoke to find himself in the throne room of a massive stone castle. Standing by his side was a demonic looking entity, who appeared he was made of fire.

“Cadaveras,I presume?”

“Indeed. Who might you be?”

“Surtur, infamous defiler of nuns.”

“Why am I here?”

“ Iam not entirely certain myself, but if we pass their test, we don't be sacrificed at Ragnarok.”

“Their test?”

Surtur pointed to the gigantic golden gates, which served as the main entrance to the corridor. Seven extremely demonic entities, including the ones known as Lord Mor and Akira, walked in single file to the thrones at the back of the room. There were eight smaller thrones,and one gigantic one. Lord Mor took his seat in the biggest chair.

“Surtur, Cadaveras,” Lord Mor addressed them, “I am ToroMor, the blackened Christ and undisputed master of the cosmos. You are here as we believe you worthy of being amongst our ranks.”

Cadaveras inquired, “Pardon?”

ToroMorc ontinued. “We of the Brotherhood of Doom have made enemies from all across time and space. Your first test will be to scout an encampment of the Church of Holy Templar. High Lord Purgatory Raven will be your leader on this mission.”

Purgatory Raven stood up from his throne. He was a tall man, very human in appearance, with long black hair and in a black trenchcoat. A demonic looking raven with glowing red eyes was perched on his shoulder. He approached the prodigies and stated, “We have high hopes for you, don't **** it up.”

(Elsewhere,present day)

Taila escorted Torg into what appeared an abandoned military installation.“This is Gungir HQ.”

“It looks... Deserted.”

“On the outside, yes. There's a secret elevator which goes several hundred meters to an underground bunker, that's where operations is.”

“Oh.”

After making their way down the elevator, they were greeted by an old manin a gold cape and mage hat. He also had an eye patch over one of hiseyes.

“This is Odin, our leader.”

Torg eyes went wide. “Odin, as in...”

The old man interrupted her, “The king of Asgard? Indeed, I am he.”

Another man, seemingly of Arabic descendant, introduce himself. “Mack Hassan, Combat coordinator. I just gotta say, you are damn fine.”

Taila butted in. “She's mine, you sexist male pig.”

He beamed. “Ah, so you've seduced her already, have you? That is so like you!”

“Go**** yourself,” Taila hissed.

There was another, a muscular blond man in camouflage pants.

“And that's Siegfried,” Taila pointed out, “He's our sharpshooter.”

He simply scoffed and walked off.

Torg was taken aback by his coldness. “Not very talkative, I see.”

“He's not so bad when you get to know him,” Taila stated.

“Bullshit,he's a ****in' neo nazi asshole,” Mack spat.

Torg wasn't optimistic as she thought, So this is supposed to the rag tag team of heroes that saves the world from the demon hordes?
    Last edited by ultima_trev; 11-03-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Chapter Three

Cadaveras, Surtur and Purgatory Raven spent mo more than ten minutes cleaning out the encampment of Church of Holy Templar soldiers.

The ninja couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed as they proved little challenge for him.

However, the church of Holy Templar were not the only adversaries there.

Purgatory grinned. “I see Odin's pawns have come to play.”

Taila, Torg, Mack and Siegfried have arrived per Odin's orders to fend off a pending Church of Holy Templar attack on innocent civilians, however what they found would prove more sinister.

Mack scoffed. “The Brotherhood of Doom, is it?”

Purgatory answered, “Indeed. Tell me, does Odin have a death wish to so openly oppose Lord Mor?”

The Arabic man was not in the mood forsmall talk. “I don't have time for this!” In an instant, his muscle mass increased ten fold and his body became encompassed in gray hair. If that weren't enough, his teeth grew bigger and sharper.”

“Lycan,” Surtur pointed out.

Cadaveras smiled at the prospect of a challenge. “I got this!”

The ninja darted towards the Lycan with immense speed, preparing his twin kodachis for a strike.

However, the were creature caught his blades with his titanium like bare hands.

Cadaveras was caught off guard. Such strength.

Mack attempted to put his fists right through the ninja's face, however Cadaveras proved too agile.

“****ing wraith,” the Lycan cursed,“Your attacks will prove useless against me, surrender!”

While the undead shinobi was never one to back down, he knew his kodachis were not strong enough to pierce the fortified flesh of this were-creature. I guess dying twice will be a charm.

“Back down, Cadaveras,” Purgatory instructed, “I will take care of these low lives myself.”

However, before Purgatory could strike a blow, a large ax met with the lycan's ribcage.

It was demonic looking viking, standing nearly eight feet tall with dead wolf's hide as a cloak. Cadaveras recognized him from the throne room conference from earlier. He's one of ToroMor's elites.

Purgatory greeted, “Nice of you to join us, Bloodaxe.”

“What the hell is this?” Torg inquired, “I thought this kind of shit only existed in sci-fi conventions.”

“You've seen nothing yet, my dear,” Taila assured her.

Siegfried was holding on to a longbow. He had a backpack, for which he reached. He drew arrows, seemingly made from platinum silver. “You ****in' dykes can sit this one out.”

Taila cackled. “It's all you, big daddy.”

He let his arrows loose, one after another, at inhuman speed. However, Purgatory could sense the danger and stopped the arrows dead in their tracks with his telekinetic powers.

Siegfied was perplexed seeing his attacks so easily deflected. “Shit, looks like you'll have to get your hands dirty after all.”

“Why am I not surprised,” Taila scoffed. She had an iron sheath in her left hand. She with drew the sword, revealing it to be a katana.

Talia moved at such speeds that Torg's eyes couldn't refresh fast enough to see her.

The Asian vampire brought her blade down on Purgatory, however he effortlessly deflected her strike with his index finger.

Taila cursed at her luck. “Are you****ing kidding me?”

Purgatory chuckled “I may appear human, but I am in the highest class of demon. See that viking over there who's making short work of your lycan friend?”

Taila turned her head to see Mack wasn't fairing too well against the one known as Bloodaxe. His seemingly impenetrable flesh was no match for the viking demon's giant ax. Mack suffered blow after blow, however all of the lycan's attacks were futile against the much more agile barbarian.

Purgatory continued, “We are both High Lords of Doom.

Taila only heard of such things in legend. She always believed that the Brotherhood of Doom was just a band of low class demons who rape and pillage rampantly.

The vampire thought, We're utterly****ed!

“Lord Purgatory,” Cadaveras spoke, “A High Lord such as yourself shouldn't concern yourself with a mere vampire. Allow me to dispose of this wench.”

Purgatory decided to let the fresh blood tackle the issue at hand. “Very well.”

“You've sealed your fate, wraith,” Taila threatened the ninja.

Cadaveras tossed his kodachis aside. “Oh? Let's up the stakes. I'll fight you bare handed, and when I win, my comrades and I will ride a train on you and the vampire hunter over there.”

Taila was infuriated. “****ing pervert! I'LL ****ING MURDER YOU!!” She closed the distance with lightning speed to strike a death blow against the undead ninja, however he managed to catch her wrists and throw her to the ground.

The Asian vampire got up, discarding her katana. “Okay, I'll play your little game.”

She unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks on the wraith, however he managed to match per blow for blow. Damn it,she thought, He's so god damn fast... He's blocking everything I throw at him!

Siegfried took this opportunity to fire some silver arrows at the ninja, however Surtur took notice and incinerated the projectiles with his fire breath.

“Oh shit,” before the Gungir sharpshooter could do anything more, Surtur charged at him, where he struck a blow with his massive knee,incapacitating the archer in a single attack.

On the other side of the battlefield, Mack had fallen to Bloodaxe, no longer able to stand.

“You fought well, for a mindless were-beast that is.” As the axe wielding high lord of Doom no longer had anyone to challenge him, he walked away, leaving the Lycan to bleed to death.

Taila had fallen to her knees and was short of breath. Damn it,we've lost.

Cadaveras,who noticed her fighting spirit was gone, lustfully ripped her clothes off and CENSORED.

The undead vampire screamed in agony as the wraith shinobi violently CENSORED. “How do you like that, whore?!”

Before Cadaveras could do anything more to her, ToroMor himself materialized out of nowhere.

Cadaveras ceased with the CENSORED of Taila and bowed to his master.

Surtur too decided to bow.

“Rise,my brothers. You are not my servants,” the dark knight offered,“You are my brethren. You have displayed great courage today, and then some. You have shown me a fighting spirit not I have not witnessed outside the Dark Quorum in eons. From this moment on, you are High Lords of Doom and entitled to all the powers and privileges pertaining to.”

Both the undead ninja and the massive fire demon could feel their beings surrounded by a surge of indescribable power. They have ascended to a new plane of existence, granting them god like powers beyond their wildest fathoming.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter Four

At Gungir HQ, Mack was in the intensive care unit. It was unknown by anyone if he'd live after Bloodaxe's viscous assault.

Torg wandered the corridors looking for Taila, however she was nowhere to be found. Why wasn't she at the infirmary? Where did she go?

Siegfried was in his lab, working on a new bolt that could pierce even demon flesh. However, he was pressed for time and materials, not to mention funds. Odin doesn't seem to understand we need resources if we're going to win this battle. Righteousness alone won't do shit.

“You're right.”

The young man looked up to see Taila.

The man, startled, inquired. “The hell do you want? Why are you reading my mind?!”

“We need to talk.”

He scoffed, “About what?”

“You know as well as I do Odin is just using us. As long as us hunters exist, he'll have someone to take the heat off of Asgard, be it from the Brotherhood of Doom or Church of Holy Templar.”

“You dare to question the one who saved you from certain death at the hands of your father?”

“Siegfried, or should I say, Baldur?”

The son of Odin hissed, “It seems you're too smart for your own good.”

Taila conceded. “Perhaps I do know more than I should, but you have to admit, Odin seems not to care the slightest about Midgard, as much as ensuring that Asgard remains safe.”

“As he should.”

“But yet, you disagree how he's handled the situation.”

Buldur crushed the desk beneath him.“What's your ****ing point?!”

Taila closed the distance between them and grabbed his hands, bringing his palms to her bosom. “We've been friends for several centuries, I know how badly you want me.”

“Get out of here before I kill you,” Baldur commanded, flustered by Taila's actions.

“I'm giving myself to you.”

He arched his eyebrows. “What do you get out of it?”

“I want you to come with me. Mack, Torg, Marcella, you, me. We need to escape this place.”

Baldur thought it over. However, no way he looked at it, it didn't paint a rosy picture for them. However, the women he's been infatuated with for centuries was throwing herself at him. He knew this might be his only chance to have her. “Very well.”

“You are going no where, my daughter.”

Both Taila and Buldur fixed their gaze to see Patriarch Jin looming before them.

Taila spat, “Father...”

“Don't be like that, my dear. The Church of Holy Templar no longer poses any sort of threat.”

The vampire was not one to believe him. “Why should I believe you?”

Jin pleaded, “The Brotherhood of Doom has wiped out most of my forces. We need to work together!”

“Why should I trust you? You killed mother, tried to kill Marcella and me...”

Jin tried to assure her, “I have changed, my child.”

“He lies,” Baldur pointed out.

“Insolent fool,” the patriarch growled, “You know nothing.”

While it seemed both Jin and Baldur were ready to duke it out, they were interrupted by the presence of a more sinister foe, whom materialized from nothing.

Taila shouted, “It's the ninja from earlier!”

Cadaveras confirmed, “Indeed. However, I have since been promoted to High Lord of Doom. My power has increased thousands of fold since our previous encounter.”

Jin growled, “Lowly demon, you should not have come here. I will burn you at the stake now that you've revealed yourself to me!”

The partriarch's threat was proven empty as Cadaveras stabbed him before he could evade.

“Damn it!” Baldur grabbed Taila and ran as fast as he could.

Cadaveras did not pursue as Jin was his primary target. “Well now, Patriarch. You have but one option if you wish to escape eternal damnation. You will submit your life to ToroMor, or be devoured by us.”

Jin could barely speak as he was at death's door. “I... sub... mit.”

Baldur and Taila rushed through the halls of Gungir.

Torg could hear their heavy footsteps from behind her. She noticed they wore ill expressions of their face.“What's wrong?”

“We're evacuating,” the blond man exclaimed, “The Brotherhood of Doom and the Church of Holy Templar are both aware of our secret base!”

Taila grabbed Torg's arm. “We're getting Mack then leaving. Let Odin and his Asgard deal with these cretins.”

As they head towards the ICU, They bumped in to Mack, who was limping about.

“You're mobile, good!” Baldur stated, “It's too dangerous to stay here, our enemies know of our location.”

“Wait, what about Odin?” Mack inquired.

“**** Odin,” Taila spat, “This is the Asgard's problem as far as I'm concerned.”

They commandeered a Humvee from the hanger and escaped. Their first stop was to Taila's flat to retrieve her sister. However, she was not there. Instead, Taila found a note, much to her greatest horror:

Dearest sister,

You've been so good to me these past several centuries. Unfortunately, I must now walk my own path. I have found love, and through that love, I have made inroads to and ultimately, decided to join the Brotherhood of Doom. Please, forget about me and leave Gungir HQ. Stay out of the battle, it will only get you killed.

Love,
    Marcella Yang

It's been nearly four centuries since Taila cried last, however one could clearly see tears beginning to stream from her eyes. “Damn it! DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!”

Mack spoke matter-of-factly, “Forget her, Taila. Once one becomes a member of the Brotherhood of Doom, there is no redemption for them.”

“No!” Taila protested. “We're going to Nifelhel, we're taking the fight to them! We're going to free her!”

“You're ****ing crazy,” Mack spoke, “Siegfried, you, me, we've all inherited super powers due to various reasons, powers no human could fathom. Yet, those demons made us look like nothing on the battlefield today. If you go to Nifelhel, you're on you're own.”

Torg regarded her tormented lover. “I'll go.”

Taila saw the genuine concern her her lover's face then sighed. “Torg, you sexy... ignorant bitch. Only death and eternal servitude to demons await us if we oppose the Brotherhood of Doom. All I can do now is pray that Marcella is of use to them and remains such.”

“You're such an optimist.”

Taila and the others saw Patriarch Jin standing in the door way.

“You are not going anywhere, my daughter.”

She noticed he was dressed in casual clothes, rather than his Church of Holy Templar attire.

“Ah, you've noticed,” Jin spoke, “I am no longer of the Church of Holy Templar. I was offered a position in the Brotherhood of Doom, and am here to destroy you on their behalf!”

“Azazel, you will stand stand down!”

The former patriarch looked behind him to see High Lord Cadaveras. “But my lord, they openly oppose us!”

“Perhaps, but ToroMor had promised they would not be harmed if Marcella pledged her allegiance. As she did, you will not touch them.”

“I cannot accept that!” Azazel protested, “They are a threat to us!”

“A threat to you perhaps, lowly Paladin. Us High Lords cannot be killed by any means.”

“THEY DIE NOW!!” Azazel attempted to cast lightning magic on the former Gungir agents.

Cadaveras drew his sword and cut off one of the former Patriarch's arms. “Next time you defy the will of ToroMor, it will be your head that goes.”

The one formerly known as Jin growled before he vanished without a trace.

Taila addressed Cadaveras, “Shinobi.”

“Vampire.”

“What does ToroMor want with my sister? How do I know she won't eventually be cast aside and devoured?”

“I cannot speak with certainty of her fate, but as ToroMor's wife and Queen of the Brotherhood of Doom, I'd imagine she isn't in any immediate danger.”

Taila was in shock after those words were spoken.

“Now, if you wish to be safe, leave this place. Flee from Gungir. Live as ordinary humans and forget we exist.”
    Last edited by ultima_trev; 11-04-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Undisputed masters of all creation since 2004.11.11.