Thread: The Amazing Underachievers

Warlord of Your Mom The Amazing Underachievers ultima_trev's Avatar

The Amazing Underachievers

In the year CE 2,066; Earth had descended into a state of dystopia. Then under the watchful eye of the United Earth Imperialist Federation, only the rich had any say in political affairs and the poor were seen and treated like diseased animals.

However, things would only get worse as the tyrannical gods of Mount Olympus had officially deemed mankind as a failure.

THE AMAZING UNDERACHIEVERS: Chapter One

I was just several days past my twenty-ninth birthday at the time. I had grown into quite the beautiful woman, or so I've been told. I was five feet, five inches tall and 110 pounds with a perfect hourglass; 33C-23-35 inch measurements. My breasts, which were implanted, were very firm and round. My skin was a smooth caramel tan which glistened under the light, giving me a sort of ethereal appearance. My buttocks were round, nice and bubbly though there was minimal cellulite. My thighs were toned, a bit muscled though not bulging like mister Quadzilla. My silky hair was chocolate brown, cut a few inches below the shoulders. It was permed to curl near the end, and my bangs were cut so they would only cover one side of my temple, sort of like an emo kid. Many said my almond-shaped dark brown eyes were enchanting. My lips were full, though not heinously thick, the kind of lips everyone though would be good for sucking on a certain male something or other. My teeth were as white as snow without a trace of tartar or decay. Lots of guys said I looked like age old famed import models Tila Tequila or Kitty Lee from the days of the free world.

I was of southeast Asian ethnicity, residing in what used to be known as southern California, which is now simply part of Federation Sector 1.

During high school, I never figured a nerd like me who spent most of her time studying, practicing the flute or playing video games would ever be considered desirable amongst men. However, contrary to what I thought, after I donned the stripper pole post high school, my beauty had become legend. I was making enough money stripping that I decided to put college on hold.

Only a matter of months working in the realm of gentlemen's clubs, I started dating a patron who had swagger something fierce. Within a matter of weeks, I moved in with him. It was an off and on thing for about three years, but it didn't take me long to find another man who wanted me.

My adoptive parents, both big business executives, had disowned me when they finally found out about my job. As for my biological parents, they were murdered by Triads not long after I was born.

By 27, I finally met a guy who had his shit together real good and eventually we got engaged... and a year and some odd months later, everything got broken off. My heart weighed me down so much after that. It was a sobering period for me. I eventually figured I didn't have much youth left, that it was time to hit the books and get a real career.

My surrogate parents at that time forgave me and welcomed me back into their home. It was after that, I would face my biggest challenge in life, but it wasn't school related.

I'll never forget the day I met Siegfried Panzerkrieg, or Siggy, as I like to call him. He was my neighbor back in the day. I was sixteen at the time, while he was roughly ten years younger than me. Until roughly a decade ago, around when I began stripping, I frequently babysat him.

About a week after I began classes, my mother called and asked me to water the flowers in the front yard as her and my father were at work. It was then I saw my young neighbor, whom I didn't recognize at first, walking home from the bus stop after school. It's been almost ten years after I saw him last.

Oh my god, he is FINE! Too bad he's so young, I thought to myself.

I noticed his piercing cerulean eyes studying me. I figured he was ogling the way my short, black, silk minidress, which was strapless, showed lots of cleavage and was barely long enough to cover my crotch, molded to my body like a layer of second skin.

“Lenna?” He murmured.

I was caught off guard at first, but then it dawned on me it was the kid I used to baby sit. “Siggy?!”

The man weakly smiled. “Yeah, long time no see.”

He was roughly five feet ten with a very muscled frame of what I estimated to be 280 pounds and a cleanly shaved head. “Oh my god, you've grown so much!”

Siegfried chuckled. “Yeah, though I think the anabolics and HGH helped a little.”

I cooed, “Mmm, bodybuilder...”

“Uh huh. One of the few things in this shitty world that I care for.”

I giggled. “Why say that?”

“You know, life sucks and then you die. There is no god, or heaven, or any of that afterlife bullshit. You live to suffer, then die and get fed on by insects six feet under.”

I was getting the feeling that he was a pessimist. “Aw, why such a negative outlook?”

“Cuz I have no future in this shit society.”

I was curious to what was eating his happiness away. “Well, if you ever need to talk to someone, I'd be more than happy to listen."

He subtly nodded. "Cool, I'd like that."

"I do have class in about an hour, but I should be back in about five. Does that work for you?”

“Absolutely.” He eyed my figure with intensity.

“Great! I'll see you soon!”

He smirked. “Later then.” He stepped back a bit before turning towards his house.

I bit my bottom lip as I watched him walk off and thought, I wanna **** him so bad!

!@#$%

While my boring ass business ethics 101 class dragged on, I could only think of how I was going to seduce my young acquaintance. I wondered if he would welcome my advances, since I'm eleven years his senior. I also wondered what kind of future we could have together with such a considerable age difference.

!@#$%

(Third Person)

Elsewhere, a man, a god, a freak of nature, stood atop the highest skyscrapers. He pondered the fate of all creation with the utmost ill will...

(POV: Vlok)

As I gazed upon those worthless humans, it was so clear why Mars willed to rain genocide unto them so much. Yet, the Demiurge saw potential... Potential for them to worship him as an all powerful deity, that was.

Unfortunately for him, the power he and his Archons possessed paled before my own.

I couldn't help but laugh as I foresaw Jupiter, the Demiurge, the whole of mankind, even Mars himself desperately begging me for remorse!

...End Chapter One.
    Last edited by ultima_trev; 04-11-2012 at 11:34 PM.

Re: The Amazing Underachievers

THE AMAZING UNDERACHEIVERS: Chapter Two

After class, I wasted no time getting to Siggy. I parked in his family's driveway. Much to my delight, he was waiting for me outside, sitting on a lawn chair. I could see he was smoking a cigarette. I sat in an adjacent chair and pulled a cigarette out of my purse.

“Light me.”

He opened his torch-lighter so I could enjoy my own cancer stick.

I beamed. “I guess since you're 18 now you can buy your own cigarettes...”

“In theory, but I don't have a job so I have to steal them.”

I sighed. “Well, let me buy them for you from now on. I don't want you getting in trouble.”

He looked at me dumbfounded. “Um, okay.”

“So, anything you need to tell me?”

“Lotsa stuff, I suppose. But I am curious.”

I was curious to what he was curious about. “Yeah?”

Siggy inquired, “I overheard you were a stripper.”

I smirked at the young man. “It's true.”

“So, what was it like?”

“You've seen movies, haven't you? Dancing naked, dry humping customers for money. Not much more to add.”

“Oh...”

I had cut to the chase. “So what is it that's troubling you?”

“You know, shitty grades, can't get a job, too dumb for all that shit. That... and girls in general are creeped out by me.”

“Really?!” Surprised, I thought, a hot guy like him has trouble getting girls? What the f*ck?

“Yeah, I guess I'm kinda disturbed, if not totally perverted.”

“Girls your age?”

“Yeah.”

I stared him down. “Only interested in girls your age?”

“Not necessarily...”

I cooed. “I'm curious to know your type.”

“To be honest, and don't get creeped out...”

I almost laughed. “I've worked in the sex industry for nearly ten years, I'm sure I've come across far worse...”

He chuckled. “Well, okay. To be honest, I think you might be my type.”

I giggled. “To be honest... To be honest...”

“Uh...”

“To be honest, the feeling is quite mutual.” I deeply inhaled and exhaled my cigarette. I harshly whispered, “All I can think about right now is your throbbing manhood inside me. Now why don't you be a good host and show me to your room?”

He weakly smiled. “S-sure.”

Much to my delight, lots of sexy time was soon to follow.

When I woke up the next morning, images of the previous night flashed through my mind. Never had I felt so satisfied.

My young lover mumbled as I ran my hand over his shiny q-ball head, “Hey babe, what time is it?”

“Almost 10 o' clock.”

“Shit! I'm late for school.”

“Forget school. Would you rather be at school that with me?”

He scoffed. “F*ck no.”

“Good. Consider this a personal choice holiday.”

He chuckled. “Works for me.”

I offered to take him to breakfast. We threw some scrubs on and exited his room, however, our plans were canceled prematurely. Three mysterious men, covered head to toe in some kind of archaic armor, stood between us and the front door.

“Lenna, I presume?”

“Who the hell are these guys?” Siegfried inquired.

I had no answer for him.

“The Demiurge awaits you. You shall come with us, otherwise he have no choice but to end your existence.”

I didn't know how at the time, but I could feel pure evil radiating from them.

However, before the gravity of the situation sank in, two of the three intruders were sliced down in an instant.

The sole remaining phantom screamed, “the halfling!” before he was slain as well.

What replaced them was even more intimidating. He must have stood at least seven feet tall, with inhuman muscle mass far exceeding what even the most fit humans could hope to achieve. The cerulean eyes this monster possessed were the most unwelcoming thing I've ever scene, as if I was seeing the eyes of one who's committed genocide and thoroughly enjoyed it.

“Lenna, I presume?” The unfamiliar male called out to me.

I squeaked, “What the f*ck is going on here?!”

(===POV Vlok===)

The girl was quite shaken by what had transpired. As the Archons had hunted her, it make it all too apparent that the Demiurge was aware of the fact that she contained the Berserker Soul.

I introduced myself to her. “Lenna, you don't remember me, but it's good to see you again, but I was good friends with your parents.”

“Who, no, WHAT are you?” the young female inquired.

“Vlok, son of Jupiter.”

Lenna took a few seconds to let it sink in. “Why the hell should that concern me?!”

“It probably shouldn't, but you possess a dormant power that god and demon alike desire.”

“What the hell are you so spooked about?” The young man blurted.

I cleared my throat. “We'll have to continue this sentimental bullshit later. The Demiurge is probably on his way, with several more Archons in tow.” I glanced over to see a young man behind her. “Who is this loser you're hanging out with? He could be an enemy spy.”

He seemed as if he was about to piss himself.

Lenna grounded her teeth. “He's not a god damn spy! It's my boyfriend for f*ck's sake...”

“Regardless, we need to get our of here...”

The woman protested in a very high pitched and annoying tone, “I'm not going anywhere with you, ass clown! You just barge into our house, **** shit up, and except me to believe you're looking out for my best interest? Why don't you go f*ck off?”

I chuckled. “Somehow I knew you'd react in such a manner.”

She arched an eyebrow. “I beg your f*cking pardon?”

“I'm sorry, forgive me for what I must do.” I smiled sadistically before I delivered a hard knee to her abdomen, which knocked the woman out cold.

The boy was taken aback. “W-what the hell did you do that for?”

Not answering him, I simply roundhouse kicked him through several walls.

Wasting no time, I collected and carried the unconscious brats, and subsequently ran at nearly light speed towards our destination.

(End Chapter two)
    Last edited by ultima_trev; 04-11-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Re: The Amazing Underachievers

Amazing Underachievers: Chapter Three

(POV Lenna)

I slowly awoke in what appeared to be an underground shelter of sorts. The lighting was dim, the walls were metal plated and there were no windows. I took notice of Siegfried, still asleep, next to me on the prison-like cot we occupied. Where the f*ck are we? I pondered.

“Sleep well?”

I then took notice of the man who took us captive.

“F*ck you!” I arose from the bed swiftly to strike him but before I could lay a hand on her, a sword was pushed against my throat.

He smiled coyly. “Calm down, little girl.”

I insisted, “Go to Hell. We're leaving.”

“You will do no such thing. As bad as you perceive me to be, the others who are looking for you are far more malevolent than I.”

I slowly backpedaled. “That can't be...”

“I was there when your parents met their end. While it was the crime syndicate that killed your father, it was Mars who ended your mother's life.”

His eyes pierced mine as he mentioned my mother's demise.

“You really knew my parents?”

“Indeed. They were my pupils, looking to escape from poverty, as well as the clutches of the Triads. Unfortunately, I could not save them. Could not save her...”

I could see tears form in his eyes.

“Her?”

“Your mother. Before she was involved with your father, she and I were lovers.”

It was a lot to accept. However, I needed more answer.

“And what are you, exactly? You said you were son of Jupiter, as in the old Roman deity?”

“Indeed.”

“But why would the gods intervene in our lives now, of all times?”

“That story is two fold. One. The Demiurge, and evil god cast in to the deepest layer of Tartarus, has managed to escape with several demons and condemned humans and is prepared to over run both the earth and Olympus. Two. Jupiter has fallen ill and Mars has usurped control of Olympus. Unlike his father, who didn't wish to intervene in human affairs until he felt they were ready to live amongst the gods, Mars despises them. Whoever wins, mankind will be subjected to eternal slavery and torment.”

It started to make sense to me. But he never specified his intentions. “And what about you?”

“Being that I am a halfling, that is half god and half human; I know all too well how feeble you mortals are. I have no sympathy for your kind, albeit what little human compassion I have inherited presses me to coexist with your wretched species, much to my dismay.”

“That doesn't sound very reassuring.”

“Perhaps, but what about your little lover boy over there?”

I was irked. “What about him?”

“Aren't you feeling insecure he'll leave you for a younger woman? Considering your substantial seniority and all...”

I was caught off-guard. “How did you...”

“Your mind is an open book to me.”

“But...”

He interrupted before I could talk further. “I can grant you immortality, thus you never age past your peak fertility and health. That is an ability I inherited from my father. I had bestowed the same gift upon your mother, however it only did no good as she was murdered.”

“What about me?”

“Siggy!” I turned to see my young lover had awoken.

“Why would you be worthy of such a gift? You have no dormant power to exploit, therefore it would be fruitless.”

I inquired, “How are you so certain I have this power you seek?”

“Because your mother had it. I can also sense it deep within you.”

“So, in exchange for immortality, you expect me to aide you fight Mars and the demiurge?”

“Indeed. Although, there is another favor that I require.”

“What's that?”

“Your mother was the only person in this world of shit that I cared for. And since you resemble her so much...

I can't say I didn't expect it. “Surprise, surprise. I have to sleep with you. Let me tell you this, you better live up to your end of the bargain, and he gets to be immortal also, otherwise all bets are off.”

Siegfried was confused. “Wait, what?”

I tried to assure him. “It's okay, baby. Regardless of what happens, my heart will be yours and I'll always look out for you.”

“Uh...” His face was inflamed with redness, still not accustomed to female affection.

“Very well,” Vlok stated. “I shall begin the spiritual ceremony for ascension.”

Without any further, warning, his physical form lit up like a light bulb, blinding us. A very annoying buzz also violated our ear drums.

After what seemed like hours, but was actually a minute, the blinding light and deafening shriek had extinguished.

“Well Lenna, you should now have super human strength and speed. In addition, you both should be resistant to age or disease.”

Vlok looked to the plated walls. “That's several layers of titanium and concrete. However, with your new power, you should be able to punch through it.”

“Huh,” I was curious.

It tried to hook the wall with my right first and needless to say I was able to pierce the plating as well as the concrete. I also felt no pain in doing so.

“Holy shit, can I do that too?” Siegfried inquired.

“I doubt it, you lack the spiritual potency she does. Her power isn't strictly physical, but spiritual as well.”

“That's ****ing lame,” Siegfried mumbled. However, he didn't feel satisfied throwing in the towel.

With but a single jab from my young lover, the titanium plated wall shattered like glass, much to my and even Vlok's bewilderment.

(POV Vlok)

I couldn't believe it. That buffoon of a human had far more spiritual potency than I had thought possible. I was disconcerted that his dormant power was invisible to me; it felt as if there was there was another great power, aligned with neither Mars nor the demiurge, at play here. I knew there was only one capable of such a deviant scheme, however he was killed by Jupiter long ago...

(POV Lenna)

After assuring Siegfried again that I would always be his, he agreed to let me do whatever I needed to do to keep up my end of the bargain and evade Vlok's imminent wrath.

I could tell how tormented my young lover was, yet he didn't fight it. I felt like shit.

However, after Vlok and I had done the deed, I only felt worse. The man, being much older and much more spiritually aware than I was, was a master of sexual technique. Any orgasm I had in life was far and few between, but this half god, this freak of nature was able to trigger my most heightened sense of arousal without effort.

I enjoyed it far more than I hoped I would, and I desperately needed more.

End Chapter Three.
    Last edited by ultima_trev; 04-12-2012 at 02:14 AM.