Thread: ....

hi!
    um i just started writing this recently and i have to warn you about a few things, im using alot of kingdom hearts characters, and places. i dont have a name for the main girl character yet so please, any suggestions are welcome and are encouraged.
    enjoy!!

this is just the prologue for now!

prologue
    It was just another day. Roxas was just taking a walk on the beach after school when he saw something in the water. He couldnt quite make it out; it was about 25 feet from the shore. Naturally curious, he took off his brand new shoes and waded out a few feet. Realizing what it was, as it had drifted closer, Roxas started running/swimming back to shore. As he was running to get help, ( forgetting his shoes ) it floated closer and closer to shore until it eventually washed up on the beach. It's weak moan was just barely audible.

sorry i dont have time for the rest of the prologue but will post it soon!!

by the way, i found a name for it!! actually aliera did, but anyways its called The Chosen One
    Last edited by squall+rinoa=love18; 05-10-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Registered User ....

Re: ....

yay I can't wait and KH is awsome! I can't wait!!!

more of the prologue.. enjoy!!

I couldnt quite tell where I was. It sounded like a beach, but my hearing was muffled, so it could have been somewhere else. I knew I would probably lose consciesness soon. so i thought i might as well open my eyes. Big. Mistake. the sun was so bright, it immediately gave me the WORST headache you can imagine. It turns out i was on a beach. Ididnt know why, or how i got there. my head was hurting so bad i started to pass out. just before i closed my eyes, i thought i saw someone running towards me. then everything went black.

When Roxas finally found Namine, he wasnt sure what to tell her. So all he said was " come with me. please?"
    She was about to question what it was, but she saw the look on his face. He looked really worried about something.
    As they ran to the beach, they noticed someone was already there. When they reached the spot Roxas had been earlier, Riku was standing there.
    "I saw her a few minutes after you left.She really needs help."
    "She?!" Roxas said.
    "I knew it was a person, but i didnt know it was a girl!" said Roxas.
    "Roxas its not like girls are from a different planet. why are you making such a big deal out of it?"
    "im not making a big deal out of it. im just worried..... because its another hurt person thats all."
    "well im gonna take her to the infirmary." said Riku as he picked her up. "she's got alot of cuts and she's passed out. normally it wouldnt last this long."
    As Riku left carrying the girl, Namine said, "I hope she'll be okay. She looks about our age. I wonder what happened to her?"
    "I was just thinking the same thing." said Roxas

sorry i know a litttle of my spelling is off and i really need a name for the girl any suggestions?? hope you liked it

Registered User ....

awsome, can I be the first to offer a name? how about these:
    Lulu
    Cleo
    Vera

okay thanks!

Il y a un furet dans mes cheveux :O .... Catalana's Avatar

Very good * sit down and looking at the ceiling * Now I just have to wait for the continuation ^^ lol

Ohh, there is a ferret in my bedroom again...

The Chosen One.doc
    ok sorry its just a link/attachment thingy but i was to lazy to type it out lolz.. and im working on the second chapter, which is almost finished, but i might have a co-writer for it.... soo enjoy!!

Il y a un furet dans mes cheveux :O .... Catalana's Avatar

Pfff look at this lazy girl !!! xD I'm joking !!! Good work ^^ I will wait for sure for the continuation ! Mademoiselle l'écrivain ! xD

Ohh, there is a ferret in my bedroom again...

hi!
    sorry its taking me sooo long with chapter 2.. aliera is currently editing it... and she will be doing chapter 3, so its out of my hands right now..... sorry about that anywho.... i will be doing character descriptions soon... thanks for being so patient!

character descriptions

ok sooo.... here are the character descriptions... the best i can do anyways... and there will probably be more as the story progresses... im already working on a completely original "bad guy" i guess lolz for the story!

mio by kyokyden.jpg
    Name: Mio, or so everyone calls her on the islands.
    Description: dark brown hair, bright green eyes, pale skin,
    Summary: after being found on the shores of destiny islands by Roxas, she eventually regains consciesness. the only problem is,
    she cant remember anything about her past. she has an attraction to both Riku and Seifer, something she regrets. she excels
    at swordsmanship, and archery.

riku by Xx-Under-Artistic-xX.jpg this pic was drawn by Xx-Under-Artistic-xX and sorry its only pencil, i wasnt able to find a better pic on deviantart, as most of them were cosplay pix...

Name: Riku
    Description: Silver hair, sea-green eyes, tan skin
    Summary: well you guys pretty much already know his story, so ill just put down some stuff i tweaked a bit ^_^
    his best friends are sora and kairi. although he seems like a very nice person, he has a bit of a dark side to him, something that mio feels she might be able to change. though he was originally a bit more doom and gloom in the game series, he a bit more outgoing in this story... dont ask why, i guess i just felt like it lolz. he excels at swordsmanship,(or would you call it keybladesmanship?... dunno) and dragon riding.

roxas by Marimari999.jpg this pic was done by Marimari999 from deviantart.. but i did edit it a bit... anyways... Roxas hasnt changed much, so i guess i cant really say anything.... except him and namine like each other and hes not part of sora, they're two different people, although extremely similar.... oh and hes 16....

anyways i really have to go now and i will continue this as soon as possible... soooo sorry for not finishing!! :'(
    Attached Images Attached Images ....-seifer_by_dcposse-jpg