Thread: Life Sucks Without Music

Blog Entries

Life Sucks Without Music

So I am without my mp3 player or laptop for another week or so at least. I bought this little alarm clock that has a radio, and the only stations are country and rap/mainstream (also like a gospel station I think). Found the lone classic rock station, have it tuned to that. It does little to satisfy my needs. My roommate listens to some Weezer, and maybe a few other things I like, but he also listens to country and Eminem and some other new stuff I'm not interested in. Everybody blasts their crap. I am dying for some music.

Whenever I finally get my laptop, I'm gonna get the new Avett Brothers, Calexico (both of which came out the day I left, September 11th ) and the new Mumford and Sons. Hey Alpha, is there anything else good that has come out since I've been in that I should check out? (Or anyone else, I suppose.) Any alternative music? I am dying for something other than what everyone around me is listening to... Also, anyone else ever find a new appreciation for music by force, like me? I guess the military guys might be able to feel my pain. (Also, I don't have a cell phone right now, or a readily available way to contact people, but that's another topic.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries
    Yay, my brother is sending me an iPod! I don't know what music he's putting on it, but it's awesome! Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions on new music that's come out, ESPECIALLY YOU ALPHA... oh wait Music Guru, huh? You don't deserve that title, man. (Yeah, I know that other kid won it this last year, but we all know that y'all were trollin'.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom