Thread: Something I have noticed

The Strongest Fusion Something I have noticed Gogeta's Avatar

Something I have noticed

Ok this may sound odd for all of you who haven't been reading or keeping up on my journal entires, but I have recently fallen in love with We the Kings, for a reason of this girl that I like told me about them. I feel like the only reason y I like them is because of her. What do you guys honestly think? Do you think that my reasoning is flawed and if I listened to them without her telling me about them, would I like them? Or do you think I'm a lovestruck bastard (lol) who just likes what she likes?
    Final Fantasy games played:1,2,3,6,7,9,10,12,13
    Final Fantasy games beaten:7,10,13

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

.............. Something I have noticed smurphy's Avatar

Re: Something I have noticed

I would say it would be more likely that you genuinely like this band. If I was being logical I would say that taste isnt something that can be so easily acquired such as in your predicament. It would be impossible for you to hate them then just "get" them just because someone else you wish to emulate does. It has helped that finding out she likes them has made you more open to their music.

If I was to completely ignore logic(as do 99% of the people who use the internet) and delve into my own experiences where I would belittle and berate the musical choices of people I liked(who more often than not had TERRIBLE tastes in music, or what I would deem to be terrible tastes in music) regardless, it would still require me to acquire my own tastes in music.

So I would think that you do genuinely like the band but just in case you want to be sure check out similar bands and see if you like them as well.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

The Strongest Fusion Something I have noticed Gogeta's Avatar

Re: Something I have noticed

Alright, well, its that I have never listened to them before she told me about them, and I will see what else she likes to see if I actually like it or not. And thank you.
    Final Fantasy games played:1,2,3,6,7,9,10,12,13
    Final Fantasy games beaten:7,10,13

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.