Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Longest Song

Question Longest Song

What is the longest song you have ever listened to?

My longest song is Echoes by Pink Floyd from the album Meddle. It's 23 minutes and 32 seconds long. It took up the entire second side of the LP when it was first released.

But enough about me, what's the longest song you've heard?
    Last edited by Mr Walrusman; 04-27-2010 at 04:41 PM.

Registered User Longest Song

Re: Longest Song

Does the song that never ends count?

SPOILER!!:
    It goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

Nah, but seriously, I think the longest song I've heard was American Pie by Don McLean. I think it clocks in at 8 minutes and 30 seconds. It's no Echoes from Pink Floyd, but it's the longest one that I can think of from the top of my head.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Longest Song Polk's Avatar

Delirium Cordia, By Fantomas. 74 minutes and 17 seconds. And it's a damn good album, too.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

.............. Longest Song smurphy's Avatar

The longest song I have heard is "Dazed and Confused" off "How the west was won" by Led Zeppelin clocking in at 25 minutes, 25 seconds. Though there was a medley of two other songs somewhere in that 25 minutes so maybe technically that doesnt count but from start to finish its the longest song i have heard.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

Imperius Rex Longest Song Storm's Avatar

Haha Dodie- I know that song! So bloody annoying, but its great to sing to annoy people when you're a kid. I remember singing it with one of my friends when we were about 9 or 10, and were singing it until our mouths were dry and throats hurt!

I have to say the longest song i've ever listened to is also Pink Floydd's "Echoes". Its such a bloody amazing song that you don't get bored listening, even after all that time.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Death Before Dishonor Longest Song Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Longest song I have ever listened to was In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly. I try to listen to music that isn't over 10 minutes long.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries

One of my In Search of Sunrise CDs from DJ Tiesto is a burned copy, and the whole thing is just one big song lol, so that's a good 70 minutes or so.

I want to say, I think Symphony X has some really long song off of one of their albums, but since I do not listen to them I can not say for sure...
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Other then listening to a 2 hour techno track. I'd say the longest song I've listened to is Buckethead's Track 1 on Vol. 13 of In Search of The... (It has no name) the song is 45 minutes long.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Longest Song Tallulah's Avatar

'Leaving On A Jetplane', (or anything, really!) seems HOURS long when my other half sings it, because of how bad he sings!

Also, The Eagles' 'Lyin' Eyes', is only 5 minutes, but it is so boring it seems so bloody long! >_<

Seriously, though, I don't go in for half-an-hour plus songs. This is lame after reading the replies, but probably 'Stairway To Heaven'
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Let's make it rain. Longest Song Jonathanx221's Avatar

I'd have to say a techno song as well, goes on for 2 hours, it's one track, so it's one song. =]

But actual long songs... EVERY ANGELS AND AIRWAVES SONG. Jesus.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Longest Song ZantetsukeN's Avatar

The longest song on my computer is Gore Baby, Gore by Combichrist, which clocks in at 16 mins, 39 secs. I've probably heard longer, but can't remember.

Blog Entries

FREEBIRD!

SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Yanqui UXO Longest Song charliepanayi's Avatar

I have some Godspeed You! Emperor Tracks that clock in at over 20 minutes, but strictly they're divided up into distinct sections. Otherwise it's probably Sister Ray by The Velvet Underground, which is about 17:30 in length.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying"

forever alone in hell Longest Song final fantacy_tifa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

suicide and redemption (its freaking 10 mins long) its by metallic
    Last edited by final fantacy_tifa; 04-27-2010 at 11:03 AM.

**1 tequila,2 tequila,3 tequila,floor**

time your wasting just your do to better anything have you don't this reading you r why <-- read backwards,

DO NOT HURT MY PET LEMON lemons have feelings to you know !!

Bass Player Extraordinaire Longest Song Joe's Avatar

Anything by Dream Theater, really. I think the two longest songs of theirs are "A Change of Seasons" and "Octavarium", clocking in at 24:33 an 24:00, respectively

YouTube - A change of seasons - Dream Theater - Part1/3
    YouTube - A change of seasons - Dream Theater - Part 2/3
    YouTube - A change of seasons - Dream Theater - Part 3/3

YouTube - Dream Theater - Octavarium
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Does the song that never ends count?

SPOILER!!:
    It goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it without knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    I raise you a:
    SPOILER!!:

I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes: I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves! I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, and this is how it goes:

Bwahahaha.

But seriously. The longest song on my iTunes is a Bobcrosby compilation 21:32 minutes long. That's cheating a little, but I have Ultimate Trip by Riverside coming in at 13:13 minutes.

SOMEWHERE, I have a CD which has a lot of long music on it. It's more of one of those Chill Out albums, but that counts.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogable View Post
    Anything by Dream Theater, really. I think the two longest songs of theirs are "A Change of Seasons" and "Octavarium", clocking in at 24:33 an 24:00, respectively

YouTube - A change of seasons - Dream Theater - Part1/3
    YouTube - A change of seasons - Dream Theater - Part 2/3
    YouTube - A change of seasons - Dream Theater - Part 3/3

YouTube - Dream Theater - Octavarium
    Both long songs, yes, but Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is longer, though it is split into definite segments. It's all still the one track, so it presumably still counts, and it clocks in at around 44 minutes.

Bass Player Extraordinaire Longest Song Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hjortkayre View Post
    Both long songs, yes, but Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is longer, though it is split into definite segments. It's all still the one track, so it presumably still counts, and it clocks in at around 44 minutes.
    True enough, I tend not to count it as one though, except for the live version I have from the SCORE anniversary concert.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

The Mad God Longest Song Heartless Angel's Avatar

Definately this song. You Suffer by Napalm Death, at a whopping 2 seconds.

YouTube - Napalm Death - You Suffer
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hjortkayre View Post
    Yeah, I think that's the longest song I've ever listened to. I almost want to count the entirety of Metropolis Pt. 2 (77:04) as one full song, but it's only a connected narrative, not a connected song.

Also, if you can call Stalaggh and Gulaggh music, their songs tend to get pretty long too. I think Projekt Misanthropia clocks in at around 35 minutes.
    Last edited by Musashiden; 05-02-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

The longest song ive ever heard was some song by Mozart that was like 30 mins.
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

Let's make it rain. Longest Song Jonathanx221's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Definately this song. You Suffer by Napalm Death, at a whopping 2 seconds.

YouTube - Napalm Death - You Suffer
    I saw them play that live on youtube.... WHY DID THEY MAKE IT?? Ahahaha, you can play it backwards and it has a message.

I invented Go-Gurt. Longest Song Clint's Avatar

Longest song I can remember listing to would have to be 2112 by Rush. 20 minutes and 33 seconds of progressive awesomeness. I think The Odyssey by Symphony X is a little bit longer than that, but it isn't as good of a song as 2112.

I have a peguin on a stick! ^_^ Longest Song Kooky Spice's Avatar
    Being held hostage by the imaginary people that live in this fictitious reality

The poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish (16:00?) or Dante's Inferno by Iced Earth (16:23) Dante's Inferno is kinda boring but The Poet and the Pendulum is good.

Lawlz Sephy so Smaht!!

This is where my name comes from for anyone who cares. Btw please don't get the wrong idea. I love Final Fantasy more than any other game series in the whole world.

"Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who want it bad enough to take it."

"Crimson" by edge of sanity – 40:00

I'll make you famous Longest Song Rydia Lover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    FREEBIRD!

a couple of years ago i went to see skynyrd live and they played freebird for nearly a half an hour.
    that would be the longest song ive ever heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermetal
    But I think this girl is uber hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumour.Delirium
    You ARE my number one, Rydia Lover. <3
    current games playing:
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Assassins Creed Revolutions
    Saints Row: The Third
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
    Fallout New Vegas

To be honest I think they just forget how long into the solo they are XD

Last time I saw em the solo lasted about 15 minutes.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooky Spice View Post
    The poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish (16:00?)
    That's the longest song I've listened to, too. And it's 13:55, I think? Anyway, I never get bored of this song. It's so incredible. The way the music changes from sad and then to epic and then to haunting and so forth is really quite amazing.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Nightwish always composes some awesome stuff, but I've gotta say, Poet and the Pendulum was proably the best they've done.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Longest Song Xanatos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kooky Spice View Post
    The poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish (16:00?)
    Beautiful song, though not the longest I've heard, that tittle goes to "Another Night Out" by Kaskade, 60 minutes exactly. It's not bad ,but honestly I couldn't stand listening to it for an hour if my friend didn't forced me to, he's obsessed with it.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast