Thread: Lady Gaga - You and I

Registered User Lady Gaga - You and I Alex's Avatar

Lady Gaga - You and I

Lady Gaga's music video "You and I" was released today, and can be watched on her VEVO on Youtube:
    Lady Gaga - Yoü And I (Official Video) - YouTube

Did you like it?
    I'm a little monster and I really enjoyed it, it's awesome and crazy as usual

Passing fair judgement Lady Gaga - You and I Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Re: Lady Gaga - You and I

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Lady Gaga's music video "You and I" was released today, and can be watched on her VEVO on Youtube:
    Lady Gaga - Yoü And I (Official Video) - YouTube

Did you like it?
    I'm a little monster and I really enjoyed it, it's awesome and crazy as usual
    I find Lady Gaga to be offensive in most cases. This isn't to say I don't like some of her songs, but I don't really like her.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Registered User Lady Gaga - You and I Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really like Lady Gaga, and her new video is ****ing weird as always but I like it. Her male alter-ego makes me giggle.

I like the song too, it's better than Judas. So far I've been disappointed with the new album, there are only about five songs I like from it so far which are Government Hooker, Bad Kids, Bloody Mary, The Edge of Glory and this song. Took me a while to warm up to the the album's title song too. But Judas? Can't ****ing stand it. I'm glad she released this one as a single.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Lady Gaga - You and I ZantetsukeN's Avatar

I'm a big fan the Gaga, but I think this is one of the worst songs on 'Born This Way'. I didn't like it when I bought the album, and don't like it now it has a video with it.

The video itself is ok, but no where near her best.

@Xana it's kind of funny, Judas was by far my favourite on the album. That and Edge Of Glory.

All evil will see the light Lady Gaga - You and I Assassin's Avatar

Oh God i hated this song and I don't really like Lady Gaga that much coz I think that( sorry to those who like her) she is retarted. I was changing the channels and suddenly this crazy video started to play n I was like what the flip is wrong with her. The video was pretty scary n tupid (sorry).

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Lady Gaga - You and I Tallulah's Avatar

I do actually like some of Lady Gaga's songs. This particular song, I don't really like. However, I said the same thing of 'Judas' and it definitely grew on me.

I don't think this one will, though.
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)