Thread: If you

Blog Entries

If you

If you made a shitty song and got rich off of it, would you be embarrassed about it 20 years later?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Re: If you

It wouldn't matter because I would be rich.

Unless I was Arron Carter. Then,I would be embarrassed :/

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth If you Xanatos's Avatar

No, not really. I would pity, be tankful at the same time to all those who thought that I was actually good, thus making me rich, though only for a short moment then I would bask in my riches.

I'm not sure if these two made any profit out of this, if not then even more reason to be embarrassed.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

The Flying Pinky

Definitely not - for music, if people don't like it, they can always switch the station or whatnot - it's not as though I'm forcing them to listen/misleading them in anyway. On the other hand, if I was advertising something as more than it actually was and cost people time/money, then I'd definitely be embarrassed =P

This ain't no place for no hero If you Tiffany's Avatar

What about this shitty song?

Rebecca Black - Friday

*shudders* Partying, partying, YEAH!!!! Fun, fun, fun, fun

Didn't she make quite a bit of money off this song??????

Blog Entries

I'm already embarrassed by bad artwork that I've made in the past and don't want anyone to see, so if I made a song that was terrible, and everyone heard it, I think I'd probably be embarrassed. Can't say for sure though.

And I've heard that Rebecca Black is a rich girl whose family paid a company to produce that video and song for her. I don't think they've made any money on it. Don't most people hate it anyway? Course whoever told me this could be full of crap. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Kyreaan: The first person I thought was Vanilla Ice too. Let's see. Who else... There's David Hasslehoff though he wouldn't be embarrassed, Pat Benatar, Tears for Fears, Duran Duran, Barbra Streisand, Flock of Seagulls, and Ian Dury and The Blockheads (really funny however). It's as if some who try to be serious and come from the heart end up making something so bad it peels the paint off the walls of Dennis Miller's dressing room, while the ones who think upon life and make music purposely outrageous are sometimes left with a stroke of genius that make the creators of SpongeBob Squarepants and South Park look like flaming idiots, in which isn't hard because they are flaming idiots.

Spiritas: XD That is a good pointing out there. What do you think, ZestSmilie?

: I think you're both nuts. You two need to get a life and then go straight to the hells. Zest.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Can I use all the money I made to somehow erase the song's existence? I wouldn't care, though. I'd be an inspiration to all, spreading the message that you don't need to be good at something to be successful at it.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

YouTube - &#x202aavid Bowie & Mick Jagger - Dancing In The Street&#x202crlm;No need to be embarrassed if you happen to be two of the most credible and "cool" musicians on the planet. Even though its so bad watching the video would make most people want to puncture their eyeballs with a hot poker and listening to it would make same people want to rupture their eardrums.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill