Thread: I just met you, your face looks tasty!

the night man cometh I just met you, your face looks tasty! Joxsjua's Avatar

I just met you; your face looks tasty!

k, I originally was going to make a thread to advertise another song but then I made the mistake of checking out 'current events.'

3-4 years ago I was made aware of him. Although I didn't like everything he released, this guy is undeniably a force to be reckoned with as I am now just being enlightened with his new work.. Love yourself a zombie flick??

I admit to watching "my lil pony" back in the 80s(before the shiny-eyed iris anime version) I had no idea they remade this show until I tried to play a multiplayer game and some guy, I swore was a girl, said he loved the most recent eps of MLP (f*** online arm-flexing meat heads) .. but I understand many of the women here vouch for it, so here you go.
    For the baddest bitches of TFF

Has anyone else heard of MCChris? Likes or dislikes? If the voice sounds familiar you might remember him from Adult Swim a while back ..he was hesh on Sea Lab 2021 and MC Pee pants on Aqua Teen hunger force and a bunch of other characters on those late-night shows.. also a co-writer on Space Ghost: coast to coast, if you're an ol' folgey and know about that.
    Last edited by Joxsjua; 07-12-2012 at 03:58 AM. Reason: I was really f**king hungry