Thread: FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Concert

Eye in the Sky FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Concert Fuzz's Avatar

News Post FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Concert

What better way to celebrate FINAL FANTASY's 25th birthday than by celebrating the series remarkable music? How about celebrating it with Nobuo Uematsu himself in attendance.

I just got back from Chicago after attending the FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Concert... I must say it was a blast! I had a chance to listen to some of the best music from the series, got to see Nubuo Uematsu, and met with the Community Manager from Square Enix. We talked about having a relationship with TFF and SE, so things are going to be heating up here! Expect some new sections of the site, inside news, and much more in the weeks to come. I will have more on that later, but if you are interested in reading a more detailed review of the concert - I posted one on the site below:

The Final Fantasy - Articles - FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Concert Review
    Attached Images Attached Images FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Concert-ff-25-years-jpg 

-----
    Fuzz
    Webmaster
    @ thefinalfantasy.net
    [email protected]

You lucky bastard. Will they make a cd or something dedicated to it?

Queen FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Concert Crescent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Expect some new sections of the site, inside news, and much more in the weeks to come. I will have more on that later, but if you are interested in reading a more detailed review of the concert - I posted one on the site below:

The Final Fantasy - Articles - FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Concert Review
    SWEEEEEEET!!! Im soo happy for you! and envious. Nobuo Uematsu is one of the Very few ppl I wish to meet before I die. When I come on TFF Im really only interested in the gaming-related side of things so I hope these "new sections" and "inside news" come to fruition. Thankyou for the article.

The Old Skool Warrior FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Concert LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    When I come on TFF Im really only interested in the gaming-related side of things so I hope these "new sections" and "inside news" come to fruition. Thankyou for the article.
    Well, this awesome concert experience was ideally just the first step of many to come! We're taking some interesting steps beyond the norm to become more integrated into the greater Final Fantasy community. As Fuzz said... "more on that later" :3
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Concert Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is a great write-up on the concert, Fuzz. Awesome work, sir. I was just lamenting in another thread the fact that I missed out on seeing the Distant Worlds concert when it blew through my town. Nobuo Uematsu was advertised to be in attendance and on keyboards but I never got confirmation if he was there or not since none of my friends were able to make it, either. I'm glad someone here got to see him in action! That line-up looks like a good selection of Final Fantasy tunes, too!
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

This ain't no place for no hero FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Concert Tiffany's Avatar
    I went to see Distant Worlds when they came to Toronto 2 years ago. My hubby being the BEST GUY EVER also paid extra for us to do a Meet n' Greet with Nobuo, him and Arnie Roth both signed copies of our FF games and then he proposed to me right after. He even tried to get Nobuo in on it but there was too much of a language barrier. Best. Day. Ever.

The concert itself was amazing, I'm glad you enjoyed yours.