Thread: Eff this guy

Blog Entries

Eff this guy

Max Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So this is the guy we have to thank for our radio? How did this happen?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries

Re: Eff this guy

Y'know, I wonder how this guy-and other songwriters like him, for that matter-feels about other people becoming famous off his work. It probably pays the bills and all, but wouldn't there be even the tiniest bit of desire to get some recognition yourself? Sure, he probably gets it through people in the music industry, or others who know, but the average person probably has never heard his name before (I know I haven't.)

Also, kinda surprising that Bon Jovi would use a pop writer's song. I mean, when you think about it, other bands have done this, and "It's My Life" does sound more like a generic pop song than their power ballads from the 80s', but it's still kinda surprising. Maybe they couldn't come up with any new material, themselves? Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Registered User Eff this guy

He may not get to be in the same kind of limelight as the singers that he writes for, but I suppose he doesn't have to deal with the pressures of stardom that his clients have to deal with either. Personally, I think he has a pretty sweet gig going just doing what he's doing. He's also immensely talented to have been behind some of the biggest songs on the charts.

That's really all I have to say. Good for you Mr. Max Martin, aka Guy I've only just heard of his existence today.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries

It's always the sweeds that are controlling the music industry... first Friday Fareinheit, then Dada Life, now this guy!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

Yeah, fuck that guy. Also, fuck Neil Diamond for writing I'm a Believer and other songs used by pop stars during the 60's. How dare he? Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

My couch pulls out but I don't. Eff this guy midgetbob's Avatar

Eff that guy for being rich as hell. I like money.
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha