Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV SHOWS do you watch?

One_Winged_Angel

What TV SHOWS do you watch?

I don't know if is it a thread like this,i/ve searched and I din't found...

Now I watch Prison Break Seazon 4 episode 13 and Studio 60 episode 6

Please tell what tv shows do you watch and what seazon/episode.....

NOTE:Is first time when I open a THREAD so be chill with me

Note by Sheena: Also tell what you thought about what you watched, thanks~
    Last edited by Victoria; 12-23-2009 at 09:29 AM.

for TV shows Everything VH1, all of the "I love" to the Top 40 Pranks, best celebrity fights, New millennium, Tough Love, Everything, anything you can think of I've seen it. I also like watching Rob's fantasy Factory, Rob and Big, and from time to time stuff on Oxygen.

Also anything Adult Swim.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 12-25-2009 at 09:55 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Death Before Dishonor What TV SHOWS do you watch? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I watch everything that comes on The CW. Things like Supernatural, Smallville, 90210, and of course The Vampire Diaries. I have also started watching True Blood on HBO, pretty good show.

I watch anything that comes on VH1, or MTV1 and MTV2. Nitro Circus, Fantasy Factory, Jackass, and Rob and Big(still on yay...)

Until a few weeks ago I was watching the 10th season of The Ultimate Fighter on Spike. Good show, plus I love MMA. I watch everything that comes on Spike...1000 ways to die, Manswers, Deadliest Warriors, UFC Unleashed, all of it rulez...

Every night before I go to bed I watch King of the Hill, followed by Family Guy. It helps me sleep. Every Saturday I watch the latest episode of Bleach, can't miss it. So much stuff occurs in an episode missing one could mess me up bad.

This is pretty much everything I watch. Few things I may have left out, but I feel my list is long enough...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries
    I don't watch a lot of TV anymore but when I do it's usually reruns of NCIS, Criminal Minds, Law and Order: SVU, and various Discovery/History channel shows. Pretty much the only show I go out of my way to watch is the new season of Deadliest Catch.

I'm still waiting for a really good non-urban fantasy show to premiere. A Game of Thrones must just be it but of course it's not on yet. At least, last time I checked they'd only just finished casting.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

All is One.One is All. What TV SHOWS do you watch? Firefly's Avatar
    I watch Family Guy,Inuyasha,The Vampire Diaries(of course!),Jackass(funny show if u haven't seen it),Spongebob (when nothing is on lol),The Secret Life of the American Teenager,and the Top 20 Countdown on VH1. I dont watch TV that much anymore since I found books and I have homework,but on weekends its all TV night or Final Fantasy night.lol
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

This ain't no place for no hero What TV SHOWS do you watch? Tiffany's Avatar
    We don't really watch alot of TV, but will get seasons of things and watch them in bulk.

I absolutely love LOST. Fave series by far!

Chuck is awesome too... probably has the best music samples and writing I've seen yet.

I liked Heroes up until Season 5. Now I'm not too sure anymore.

Legend of the Seeker is great as well, my BF has read the entire series that the show is loosely based off of.

Avatar: The Last Airbender is really great (its a cartoon), M. Night Shyamalan-whats-his-name is doing a live action movie about it next year. Can't. Freaking. Wait.

Registered User What TV SHOWS do you watch?
    When I still watched TV, I usually had it either on Cartoon Network, Boomerang or VH1. Sometimes I would flip it to the Nicktoons channel. I would also watch the TLC channel, if something interesting was on. I used to watch a lot of G4, but that channel has lost it's appeal to me.

I loved watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, Kappa Mikey, Chowder, a few shows on Adult Swim, What Not to Wear, a few home renovation shows like Property Ladder and Trading Spaces, practically anything that VH1 was playing (haha... I love mindless television.), Dexter's Laboratory and Justice League. When Lost comes back for the final season, I'll hopefully have a new remote control so I can watch it. I love that crazy island, even though I still have no idea what's going on.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Bananarama What TV SHOWS do you watch? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm a huge fan of the original NCIS.

I also can't get enough of Entourage, Hung, Eastbound and Down, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The Office. I also like to catch The Mentalist when I can. If I have time I also keep Sportscenter on.

As for reruns, I love Married With Children.

I don't even watch TV when the shows are actually on, unless it's on HBO. I DVR everything and zip through the commercials.

In the summer, It's pretty much Sportscenter all the time, and then I'll watch my Mets play whenever I can catch them.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Something smells shiesty... What TV SHOWS do you watch? IceColdPillow's Avatar
    Honestly, all I seem to watch is The Office. At first I was sceptical,it looked boring, but I stake my life on that being false!

Other than that, Its always Sunny in Philadelphia, Entourage, ESPN,[most sports as a matter of fact], or odd shows on Discovery Health or whatever
    How about I wash your mouth out with a revolver?....

Lets be best friends

This ain't no place for no hero What TV SHOWS do you watch? Tiffany's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IceColdPillow View Post
    Honestly, all I seem to watch is The Office. At first I was sceptical,it looked boring, but I stake my life on that being false!
    That's what she said!

Dr. Prof. Failstrom What TV SHOWS do you watch? Dr_Flea's Avatar
    I watch NCIS!! just bought the box set so im pretty happy with that i only just gpot into it so i thought id buy the box set and sit down and watch it from Season 1 Episode 1!!! HELL YEAH Awsome Show!!
    Kate PWNS Ziva!!! IMO

Other shows boxing kick boxing soccer and NFL for Sports

Naruto, Orphen and Spongebob amongst other Cartoons

And mainly Cop Shows like CSI, Laws and Order, Police 10-7 and Border Security!

There are others but i Can't be bothered!!

~Dr_Flea~

Death Before Dishonor What TV SHOWS do you watch? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Flea View Post
    Kate PWNS Ziva!!! IMO
    I am a huge fan of this show to, but come one man no way Kate pwns Ziva. I mean Ziva is a trained assassin.

Speaking of NCIS I made a thread about Los Angeles not to long ago. I really thought it would be a good spin-off, but honestly it has done nothing but disapoint me....

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Dr. Prof. Failstrom What TV SHOWS do you watch? Dr_Flea's Avatar
    Lol Yeah granted shes a trained assasin but i liked kate more honestly!! Not a fan of the whole lets say phrases wrong gimick they have with Ziva!! but hey nothing away from ziva shes cool!! Just liked kate better!!

Havent seen Ncis:Los Angeles!!! But have heard mixed reports! but my airels busted at home so i can't watch it!!

Oh and to stay on topic another tv show that i like is The Tudors!!!

~Dr_Flea~
    Last edited by Dr_Flea; 12-27-2009 at 08:38 AM.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't watch television any more. The last time I watched anything was so long ago, I've missed too much of the plot, and I cbf with trying to catch up with the story.

The only programs I like and watch when I can is Family Guy and Relic Hunter. Everything else I watch online (LOST and True Blood mainly). I used to like Hero's, then I just stopped watching it.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Flea View Post

Oh and to stay on topic another tv show that i like is The Tudors!!!

~Dr_Flea~
    Oh yeah! I forgot about that one. I watched the first and second seasons, but I cut my subscription to the channel that the show played on my satellite. I'll have to rent season 3 so I can get caught up on the sordid life of everyone's favorite lecherous 16th century King of England.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

One_Winged_Angel
    [QUOTE=Tiffany;

I absolutely love LOST. Fave series by far!

I LOVE LOST TOO!

CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 6

HEROES.....WORTH WATCHIN?

Bananarama What TV SHOWS do you watch? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've heard Heroes is good as long as you watch every episode. Seasons 1 and 2 are supposed to be good, but then it gets super confusing and kind of dumb.

I also love my stupid CBS comedies. Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother and Gary Unmarried.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    My friends have been avid fans of Heroes. They say season 3 almost killed it for them, although halfway through, it got better. Apparently, they got all new writers for season 3, because the original writers went on strike. Then, when those new writers started to kill the show, the creator fired them and hired back the new writers. I didn't watch it because I had to work every night when it came on, when the first season aired.

Um... all I watch anymore is generally sports. Mostly because I don't have cable at my house. I watch Conan O'Brien when I get the chance, and I like some things I've seen on the Science Channel. I also like Animal Planet, the History Channel, Cartoon Network (sometimes.) I've actually looked forward to watching SpongeBob Squarepants lately... I blame a friend who really likes it a lot (although he apparently doesn't like the newer seasons.) If I had TV, I'd be watching the new season of the Venture Bros, which I had no idea had started up again. And I need to get caught up on Lost; I stopped watching halfway through last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    That's what she said!
    I should watch more of that. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries
    Well since I am the situation, I watch myself on tv, aka on the show Jersey Shore, and since everybody loves the situation aka me, everybody watches me on tv aka on Jersey Shore, and everybody loves the situation!

"It's not a question of if she will hook up with me, it's a question of when do I feel like letting her hook up with me."

lol
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

@ Rocky- If you're The Situation, then could you please tell me why you feel the need to wear underwear with your swimshorts?

Oh, and uh, I guess so this post isn't spam: I watched some of the third season of Heroes, but I couldn't get into it. I heard great things about the first and second seasons though. I might try to pick up and watch those sometime.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

I'm kind of bummed they don't show Andy Milonakis as much anymore

YouTube - Andy Milonakis Show Theme Song

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User What TV SHOWS do you watch? Dimi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    I'm kind of bummed they don't show Andy Milonakis as much anymore
    I remember watching that show when it came out. It still tripped me out finding out that he that was actually an adult playing a teenage kid. He literally looks like a teenager. But yeah. He's pretty comical.

I don't really watch much T.V. in general. The only shows I try to catch or at least keep up with is NCIS, Dexter, Entourage, NCIS: Los Angeles (Not as good as the original but pretty interesting at least), and True Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    I remember watching that show when it came out. It still tripped me out finding out that he that was actually an adult playing a teenage kid. He literally looks like a teenager. But yeah. He's pretty comical.
    He's got that disorder "congenital growth hormone condition" I think hahah, he's like 29 yo.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth What TV SHOWS do you watch? Xanatos's Avatar
    I watch TV only when I'm really bored and it's usually whatever is on National Geographic or Discovery Channel, also the new season of House M.D. is started just recently so I keep track of that and Chuck but I often miss Chuck due to the fact that it's early in the morning.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

HEY NOW GUYS, wearing underwear under your swim trunks is all natural.

I only watch Heroes and Comedy Central with other random things here and there. Not much the TV guy.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Anti- anything preppy What TV SHOWS do you watch? Cloudluver101's Avatar

Re: What TV SHOWS do you watch?

anything on VH1. I love that channel. I like the rehab shows. And all the countdowns. The Soup cuz Joel McHale is awesome!! America's Best Dance Crew, American Idol, Family Guy, and many more but i dont feel like listing them all.
    <----Its the FAPPING!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!! Haha

Little Pandemonic Carnival What TV SHOWS do you watch? Insufficient Mage's Avatar

The only shows I actually go out of my way to pay attention to these days are re-runs of X-Men: Evolution, Wolverine and the X-Men, and Moral Orel... Otherwise, I just leave my TV on either Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network or Disney Channel usually. I rarely watch anything other than cartoons.

I don't watch TV but I do watch TV shows. I am currently collecting box sets of NCIS, Bones and House MD.
    You are entitled to your wrong opinion.

SOLDIER 3rd Class What TV SHOWS do you watch? Copperfire's Avatar

I don't have television, but we do buy television shows on DVD.

Here's my list of the more recent ones I sometimes watch.

*Chuck
    *Sanctuary
    *Fringe
    *any of the CSIs
    *any of the Stargates
    *Clone Wars (cg animated)
    *Family Guy
    *Futurama (before it was canceled and now comes out as movies, but I'm hoping they'll revitalize it soon)
    *Heroes
    *House
    *Lost

Pretty long list for someone without cable.

[edit] Missed two.

*Criminal Minds
    *Eureka
    Last edited by Copperfire; 03-18-2010 at 10:34 AM.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared What TV SHOWS do you watch? The Dark Crystal's Avatar

When I do watch TV, which is very seldom, I like to flip on the History channel & watch How The Earth Was Made, The Universe, Lock & Load with R Lee Ermey, Cities of The Underworld, Ancient Discoveries, Modern Marvels, Life After People, & WWII in HD.

On the Discovery Channel I like to watch Life, Dirty jobs (When it was good), Myth Busters, Shark Week (When it's on), & Planet Earth.

I also like the National Geographic Channel, & I enjoy watching Known Science, and Naked Science.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast