Thread: What time is it?

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar

What time is it?

IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!

Such a great show. SO GREAT. Last episode was SO GREAT. Just bought one of the comic book issues. SO GREAT. Mareline and PB go on tour. SO GREAT.

Favorite charaters? Eps? Things you want to happen? Why don't more people here watch this show?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Consistently Average What time is it? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: What time is it?

I LOVE this show. My favourite episode would have to be the one where Fin and Jake have to go to the Underworld to get the Princess Plant's soul back from Death. and the Ninja episode was pretty funny too. "A real ninja passes no wind" *Jake farts*.

I love how they can make everything seem dark and evil, but then funny at the same time. Like with the baby pigs who start out all cute and innocent and then turn out to be evil and Fin has to kill them by shooting icecream at them until they explode into flowers.

Jake the Dog would have to be my favourite character. He's awesome and funny and has stretchy powers. I love the songs he sings and plays on his viola too.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Somewhere with no stealing...no killing...Eden

I'm also a really big fan of the show, though I've admittedly fallen behind with the current season (I've probably only seen about a third of the episodes so far >_<)

If I had to pick a favourite episode, I'd probably say the one with the horse that they can't get rid of from season 2 (I think it was the second episode), though the Fiona and Cake episode and the (double) Christmas episode(s) from season three are up there, too.

I also notice they just recently released the first season on DVD, which excites me, as I'd love to own the series in some legal format, too. Hopefully I'll scrape together enough money to buy it soon.

Discounting Finn as a favourite character (because who can't love him?), I greatly enjoy Lumpy Space Princess as a character. Any time she's on screen is bound to be hilarious, but pretty much everyone has their moments!

Registered User What time is it?

I should give this show more of a chance. About the only episodes I've seen are the ones that S linked Tele and myself. I liked 'em though. I like that most of the episodes are fairly stand-alone, so it's easy to get into if you weren't there from the beginning.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries

I changed my avy and banner because Dodie wanted me to. I think the show is pretty cool, but I like Regular Show better. Finn reminds me a bit of Scott Pilgrim, and the show as a whole is kinda similar. Dig the music and the imagination of the series. Think it's pretty clever. Favorite episode? Probably the one where they got stuck in that universe's equivalent of Hell. That was a pretty funny ep. And I like that little computer girl thing that lives with Finn and Jake best, probably. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries
    I watched 'Mortal 'Folly', or whatever it's called, twice in a row this morning. It was really quite epic. I don't know how far behind I am with the newest series but this has to be my favourite epidoe to date. Not just because it was funny but the fact that if they failed to beat the Lich, the world would end. It felt like I was watching a videogame or something, it was awesome. Plus it really showed how riduculous and small fry the Ice King is, showing up to ask for Finn and Jakes blessings so he could marry PB just as they'd been told Oo (I don't know how to spell that) was screwed. I also really hated him for dropping her in the Lich's pit thing. Which led on to part two!
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    It's Ooo I think, haha. You were so off! =P

I'm pretty sure that's the end of season 2, and they're getting to the end of season 4 now. Which is good; it means you have a lot of material to cover and really only gets better and better. That said, Ice King is larger than life at any point in the series.

TFF ADVENTURE TIME MARATHON.
    Last edited by SOLDIER #819; 08-16-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Blog Entries
    Just bought season 2 online since they've stopped showing it over here on regular tv and I'm afraid i'll go into withdrawl. I can't really decide if I should keep up to date and watch season 3 onwards on youtube or just get it all on dvd.

TFF Adventure Time Marathon? Hells yeah I'm up for that.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

Asking all the personal questions. What time is it? RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    The episode with the business men would have to be one of my favourites.

I used to watch AT but i canceled my pay tv so I can't watch it anymore.

I also like the jiggler episode it was hilarious.

Favourite char would have to be Finn ftw.

I should watch more of it I don't know why I haven't haha.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Blog Entries
    I'm gonna go add "It Came from the Nightosphere" and "Power Animal" to my list of favourite episodes. I love the songs and the jokes and everything about them, like how Finn has to power up the Gnomes' machine with "sexy fun dancing!" I was really disapointed that CN Australia cut that part out of the episode, it made me laugh so much
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

The Brave What time is it?

I don't honestly get what's so great about Adventure Time. It's almost as famous as MLP: FiM.