Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What Anime do you recommend?

Dalmascan princess What Anime do you recommend? lady ashe's Avatar

Re: What Anime do you recommend?

i recommend Vampire Knight, Chibi Vampire, and Ouran High School Host Club

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi

Registered User What Anime do you recommend? Oneesan's Avatar

Mushi-Shi: Neither good nor evil they are life in it's purest form. Vulgar and strange they have inspired fear in humans since the dawn of time, and over the ages have come to be known as "mushi". Ginko sees what most cannot - mushi. Unexplained forces which have altered the course of mankind since the genesis of life. Walking quietly through nature,Ginko investigates these rare embodiments of the primeval. Aiding those plagued by the supernatural phenomena which surround the mushi for reasons yet unknown. He is a Mushi-Shi, one with the ability to peer into the places where the mushi hide in plain sight.

Rin daughters of mnemosyne: Rin Asagi is an immortal private detective with a thirst for vodka and a talent for attracting things that go bump in the night. In a series full of nightmarish vignettes spanning 65yrs, Rin's lush body is sadistically pierced, blown-up, and mulched to a bloody pulp. The fiend behind her tortured existence is Apos, an eternal being obsessed with sacrificing Rin..

Registered User What Anime do you recommend? EveVanilla's Avatar

Pretear
    Sailor Moon
    Lucky Star
    Wolf Rain
    Noir
    Fruits Basket
    Trinity Blood
    Ouran High School Host
    Tsubasa Chronicle
    Card Captor Sakura
    Ranma 1/2
    Yami no matsuei

All evil will see the light What Anime do you recommend? Assassin's Avatar

I recommend Vampire Knights
    Bleach
    Ghost

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

I haven`t seen the best ones, but i have seen popular animes.
    And i can truly say, that Death Note is a MUST SEE anime.

Registered User What Anime do you recommend? Diyala's Avatar

I'm currently watching Monster , It's something beyond your imagination!
    Really not just an anime , I feel like I'm reading a novel than just watching some episodes of anime . I recommend this one for anyone who wants to bring back the days of the good worthy anime that is rarely found!

All evil will see the light What Anime do you recommend? Assassin's Avatar

Thought to add more:
    Bleach
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Fruit Basket
    Naruto
    D.N.Angel
    Soul Eater
    D. Gray-Man

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Dalmascan princess What Anime do you recommend? lady ashe's Avatar

. soul eater
    . kuroshitsuji
    . kiddygrade
    . fruits basket

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi

TFF's Resident Messenger What Anime do you recommend? Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here are two that I haven't seen in a couple years. I looked for them to be posted already, but unfortunately they weren't. Well, here they are...

Hell Girl
    Basilisk

I saw these on IFC before that channel went to crap and commercials. They were part of the Tuesday Late Night Schedule. There was another I saw on IFC, but I can't remember the name. I can't remember because my evil sister erased the finale from my DVR, and I am horrible with names. I can describe it, and if you know it tell me. Then I can watch the final on the Internet.

Okay, so this woman has some kind of guantlet on and morphs into some creepy mechanical thing when she is in the vicinity of other creepy mechanical things. She has a daughter, only it's not really her daughter. Then she learns that there are other women just like her with similiar gauntlets on them. Oh, I wish I could remember the name of it.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Riding the waves of adventure What Anime do you recommend? RainingOasis's Avatar

The animes I recommend are Casshern Sins, Rurouni Kenshin, MAR, Rave Master, Ergo Proxy,Full Metal Alchemist, Spiral, and Karis
    Enjoying the ride of life, one adventure at a time

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4