Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TenSish Art Gallery

TenSish Art Gallery

{EDITED} for later

Gonna delete all the old crap for new stuff later
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 07-15-2010 at 06:55 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Some of my old stuff:

I facked up on this one, I might fix it later but I used the wrong canvas, and I didn't think about it at the time because it's a mixed media. (the background is the problem) I'll probably go over it with colored india ink.

This is one of my very first Projects in Drawing and Painting 1 and 2 back in the day lol

It's a 3D magazine cut out collage,it looks like only a few big pieces but its actually like two or three layers.

Last edited by GypsyElder; 07-15-2010 at 08:57 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 TenSish Art Gallery Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Pretty Crazy stuff man Keep up the Good Work Bro. And Rock on Dude
    LOL

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Boredness rules us all TenSish Art Gallery Midnight Panda's Avatar
    man, your amazing! im like pratically speechless
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

Quote Originally Posted by Needwork View Post
    man, your amazing! im like pratically speechless
    Thank you glad you like. I'm still looking for all of my others to put up, which one is your fav ??
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 07-15-2010 at 07:43 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Boredness rules us all TenSish Art Gallery Midnight Panda's Avatar
    the one with the band being eaten by the mouth in post #4 i would consider using that pic in my sig. if u would let me
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

It's not a band they are the main Characters Of A Clockwork Orange. Alex, Pete ,Georgie, and Dim. If you like it, I don't mind if you use it.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 09-15-2009 at 09:33 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Air from my lungs. TenSish Art Gallery Violet's Avatar
    You need to post more arts! I DEMAND MOAR!
    That crazy eyeball's freakin' my out, lol.

Re: TenSish Art Gallery

I guess I'll just put my stencils here:

Click for bigger:
    Gypsyyoutubeback-1.jpg
    I made this stencil because my friend was making his own urban collage of his friends so he asked me to make a stencil of me so he could use it. I guess everyone who knows how he asked to make so he can make the others.

[the colored parts are mainly what I cut out of the black images]

It's a pretty big (11 x 17) multilayer stencil of Geoff Rickly I made so I can spray paint it.... but it's gonna take like 2hrs or more just to cut it out -_-; lol I haven't even blown all of them up yet.

I had the templates for it so I just copy pasted them and colored the parts so it's easy to see.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-22-2010 at 11:53 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Yay! Happy Birthday Ann!

Click for bigger:
    Ann.jpg

Here's the original stencil if you wanna use it and cut it out, you probably have to blow it up in sections and then transfer them depending on how big you want.
    ann2.jpg
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 07-16-2010 at 03:12 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Air from my lungs. TenSish Art Gallery Violet's Avatar

I absolutely love it, Mel! I'm going to make a sig for it pretty shortly, me thinks. I look like an evil critter, lol.

The Lone Dagger TenSish Art Gallery Xithor's Avatar

The picture of the guys in the mouth came out really well! I loved it, keep up the good work Gypsy.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Gypsy, I have to say I have been checking out this thread for a while now and I must admit I love your work. Simply amazing. My favorite so far is the abstract in post number 2 in this thread.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Gypsy, I have to say I have been checking out this thread for a while now and I must admit I love your work. Simply amazing. My favorite so far is the abstract in post number 2 in this thread.
    Tyyyy :3 <3

And that's your favorite because that's the only one that's really art besides the old drawing and painting 3 class stuff lol

The stencils aren't really art just what I would use to make something bigger D: but I'm broke so all I can do for a while is make stencils lol
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 07-17-2010 at 02:51 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

No it is all art. That is just the one that caught my interest the most.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

This is some stuff I have in my black book. Basically some urban artist bring these when they go to arts walk downtown crazy hippies running loose, First Thursday of every month... and basically you tag other people's books with your "alias"

People seem to think that anything that looks graffiti is "gang" related.... It's not! It's urban art look it up >=( lol

I have two that I do now I have word won which is a fat asian due with a ponytail ( looks kind of like Won from Harvest Moon FoMT) riding a really small bike lol

And Gypsy Elder of course

It's a combination of my stuff and some of my friends, I have bigger pages but stupid TFF won't let me post more then 5 so I'll post the rest later.

Click for bigger:

meh.jpg

adams.jpg

meh2.jpg

geraffe.jpg
    lol
    sticker.jpg
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-22-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

This is really old and it's getting washed off of the canvas since I wanted to do this in India Ink from the start, but I wasn't aloud to at the time. So I'm posting it here since it's going bye bye lol.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

The British Guy. TenSish Art Gallery Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When you go for theet art Majory thingy ( im bad at educationy things) and they say well what have you done show them this and some other doo dahs youve done. All of these are a lot better than art ive seen in hotel rooms which half the time im sure is someone using the sketch setting on a camera badly.

anyway yeah tis good and good luck
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

So, I still really have a hard time using Charcoal, so I'm taking a class to get better (I have to take it anyway )

I'm going to post all of them to see how much, or if better I get as I go.

EDIT:
    We started with all white objects and then we moved to black, white and grey in the second one. The third is solid colored objects but I'm going to redo it since I didn't like how it turned out, plus we didn't have as much studio time on it. The one I'm finishing is transparent (glass) colored objects, so it's just going to get progressively more complicated.

Here's the solid color set up I'm going to fix:

This is the one due I have to finish tomorrow (transparent colored):

EDIT:^ Yay, I finished it. er well as finished as it's going to get for now.

We're doing everything in the next one, plus chrome :s
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-23-2010 at 12:02 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Blog Entries

All of your art is realllly professional and i look forward to chrome
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Melibooyah says:

Here's my Mid-term setup:

Here's how much I have done. It looks a bit different because when I actually started drawing I ended up having to sit in a lower seat because some a**hole stole my spot

Tomorrow is the last day we have so I just need to finish the handle on that mug thing, the pumpkin, the chrome ball and the texture on the skull.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-02-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

lol.

All my teacher wanted for the final was for us to make up an animal made of 3 different species, so I chose giraffe, frog and octopus. We also needed to add something to help determine the size of our animal so, I used the lily pad. I'm thinking of putting in a dragonfly too.

I didn't want to make the tentacles like an octopus because they're way over used so instead, I based them off of what they might look like if a deformed giraffe magically sprouted tentacles lol. I forgot that I took this picture before I added the giraffe spots on the testicles.... oh well just imagine they're there. If I get get all the textures done early I might re post it but I have a feeling I'm going to procrastinate weeeee.

The point of this was to show texture so I might have to fill in more. My teacher is pretty easy to please since it's just a drawing class, I don't feel the need to get all crazy I kind of messed up on the ram-like horn things, I just added them to make it less boring.

I can't take this class seriously he wanted us to come up with some form of evolution or a "reason" for it's being....

um..how about:
    A clumsy giraffe tripped and fell over a midget into a pond and while trying to gasp for air, accidentally swallows a tadpole. Then the giraffe hobbled out of the pond and is attacked by a horny ram. The giraffe falls off of a cliff into the ocean and is raped by an octopus. A+?

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Blog Entries

Giraftopusog?

and well done with the first piece i like how you've done what the chrome ball was reflecting cause i couldn't see it in the photo.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Melibooyah says:

Registered User TenSish Art Gallery

Wow, that animal you created is craaaaaaazy! In a good way. I dig how creative the idea is, and the execution of the idea is done well so far. Nice work on getting each animal you used to work together to form a solid image.

All your pieces are great, but I really dig these last two works, and this one as well.

Your works are really creative, and the pieces that you're doing for your drawing class show some fantastic shading skill. Keep up the good work, lady!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

For you amine fanatics, I found some of my drawings from a while back that I did for fun! I put color tints so they're easier to see.

EDIT::
    What I do with my class time ;P :
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 01-28-2011 at 06:49 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Certified tech, come at me! TenSish Art Gallery SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm loving this artwork, you should do one of megaman legends. Best artwork I've seen on tff
    Currently Playing:

Soup Kitchen Jerk. TenSish Art Gallery Polk's Avatar

YO YOUR DRAWINGS ARE GREAT YOU SHOULD DO ONE OF [game that nobody cares about]

But seriously though you're extremely talented. Keep it up. I am way into that giraffe/frog/octopus abomination.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Registered User TenSish Art Gallery

That's really awesome, and you do that while just sitting around in class? Wow. It's very creative, and has some really interesting designs in it. Upside down clouds....triiiiippy~

Your pieces with the video game/anime characters is done very well too. I like that last one the most. Very nice job sketching multiple characters in your work.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Thanks guize ^_^

LOL yeah Dodie Idk what I was on that day.

@ Polk: MAYBE I WILL

And okay Sabin but I wouldn't know what to draw. I like Megaman Juno so maybe I'll draw him next time; he's just a mass of polygons anyway like every other MML character lol

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Interesting.
    Definately the best I've seen on the site so far.
    I really like the Steps Ascending

how large is the animal drawing?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast