Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TenSish Art Gallery

Re: TenSish Art Gallery

O thannks ^_^

UM it's actually not that big at all. Length wise is no longer than 12 inches. I had a size limit :s

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

My couch pulls out but I don't. TenSish Art Gallery midgetbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post

UM it's actually not that big at all. Length wise is no longer than 12 inches. I had a size limit :s
    That's what SHE said.
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

I was playing with Gimp again and this is what I happened to come up with? hahaha I'm trying to get better with imaging programs.

Without glowey fireflytypethingy:
    Melonthemoon.jpg

With glowey fireflytypethingy:
    Melonthemoonglow.jpg

I tried to burn the edges more but my burn tool seems to be racist.

Idk if I like the glow or not so I just saved two copies -_- I kind of like it but my brother said it kills it

EDIT: I think I'm making the moon a dim pink or something so it goes with the color scheme.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 02-12-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

I like it, I don't quite understand what you're trying to convey though. (your facial expression)

Quote Originally Posted by JuzamDjinn View Post
    I like it, I don't quite understand what you're trying to convey though. (your facial expression)

hahahahahaha me neither.

"wtf?"

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    "wtf?"
    We live in a world where "wtf" is an acceptable and understood 'emotion'.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. TenSish Art Gallery Polk's Avatar

"My face is up here" is more the expression I got out of that.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Polk View Post
    "My face is up here" is more the expression I got out of that.
    Hahaha I like that better

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 TenSish Art Gallery Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Holy Shit These Are Awesooooooome! Keep It Up Gurl

Can You Draw Vincent Valentine? I'd Love To See You Do That.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Here's a random charcoal project I had to do in my basic design class. The purpose was to "lift" values from an all black background to create an image, so basically all I did was smother my paper with compressed charcoal till it was completely black and lifted out shapes with an eraser. This is the only project we've done that actually made sense. My teacher is a joke to say the least, and I have a hard time taking her seriously lol. I tried to make one feminine and one masculine in an attempt to make it not gay.
    IMG00497-20111023-1919-1.jpg

Our first project was a "self portrait collage" ... Even though I had fun making this I hate when teachers assign projects that are "self" in any way. ****ing teach me a theme and let me roll with it. I don't like making shite about myself because it's boring. It's elementary school all over again. [/rant] I was going to take the time to explain it but I'm far too lazy now you can figure it out.
    ghjk-1.jpg
    IMG00326-20110904-1606-1-1.jpg
    ^ This part I spent the most time on since it was made with tons of cut pieces of magazine color.

The last project we did was a rhythm project. I had to listen to her music and draw 25 small designs and make an non-representatonal, representational and an enlargement of one using color compliments etc. I'm only posting the non-representational because it doesn't look as half-asssed as the others
    IMG00508-20111025-2052-1.jpg
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-05-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar

Very impressive works. I really like your life drawing stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2