Thread: Les Miserables

Les Miserables

What did you people think of les miserables I personally loved it I really loved Anne Hathaway performance and the costumes and the sound were amazing and there was so much emotion.
    if you live a creative life you will live a long and happy life

Blog Entries
    It's my favorite movie from last year. Went and saw it with my mom and my brother when I went home over Exodus, really happy I got to see it with my mom. Wish my other bro could've come too, because he loves the musical like we do, but... yeah, won't get into that. But yeah; loved everyone's performances. Thought Hugh Jackman was an amazing Jean Valjean, Anne Hathaway was a great Fantine (and the academy agreed) etc. The singing wasn't always the best, but it was going for emotion over perfection, and I really appreciate that in music. Perfection is oftentimes boring, imo. But the chick who played Eponine was really good. And so was the dude who played Marius. And the Thernadiers were awesome Movie was very epic, yet very intimate at the same time (camera right in YO FACE!) But yeah; good movie all around. Even liked it better than Lincoln. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

I saw it with my mom too I got the sound track right away I cried during you know what happened to fantine I loved I dreamed a dream
    if you live a creative life you will live a long and happy life